The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Wow, so you have STD and you try to infect G28. Get ready to receive your punishment soon.
WL job is to wash you and inspect your dick for any bruises or std and then spread legs for you to bang. Any more gfe or services are dependent on her and in a way you as a customer.
If you look like Frankenstein or has breath that can kill a cockroach 🪳 or smell like you came out of the sewers or dress like a homeless chap without showering or has teeth that are stain brown or black or has sign of std you can bet last dollar the WL will not serve you beyond just fcuking.
I guess the fella 🤢 who post disparaging things on g28 is likely one or most of the above descriptions which definitely turn off most ladies let alone WLs who have to service him.
So you 👹 stop your nonsense and go do something to yourself and go get a life. I suppose you will not be welcome at other houses too.

Last edited by charger; Yesterday at 12:57 PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11241 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
WL job is to wash you and inspect your dick for any bruises or std and then spread legs for you to bang. Any more gfe or services are dependent on her and in a way you as a customer.
If you look like Frankenstein or has breath that can kill a cockroach 🪳 or smell like you came out of the sewers or dress like a homeless chap without showering or has teeth that are stain brown or black or has sign of std you can bet last dollar the WL will not serve you beyond just fcuking.
I guess the fella 🤢 who post disparaging things on g28 is likely one or most of the above descriptions which definitely turn off most ladies let alone WLs who have to service him.
So you 👹 stop your nonsense and go do something to yourself and go get a life. I suppose you will not be welcome at other houses too.
Well said ..your description really describes him ..thanks for sharing
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Closed today for 5 days
So 😔
Heng I visited ytd night
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1