The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kwaichuen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-yo-yo/

Anyone tried her? She looks cute in her video. Voice also very nice. Skin so fair and body looks so inviting to squeeze.

But Yusof Ishak in the video looks a little too feminine….
Her massage technique is very comfortable, natural big breasts , Skin so fair
Old Today, 04:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Bros.. if a vanilla ml, pull out cd? perform full service, end of session say don't tell others. Means what? bao jiak already? oR jus KC games.
Old Today, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 15
dman19 is a glorious beacon of lightdman19 is a glorious beacon of lightdman19 is a glorious beacon of lightdman19 is a glorious beacon of lightdman19 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Bros.. if a vanilla ml, pull out cd? perform full service, end of session say don't tell others. Means what? bao jiak already? oR jus KC games.
Make you feel special. There are 1001 ways they can do it. Don’t think so much…
Old Today, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
if no need to pay extra, just means you look like 刘德华

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Means you are here to gain attention and show off?
Old Today, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2079 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If it's the first full service and she did that to u, means u better go for STD or HIV test. Hopefully it's not bao tio.

I will feel safer with those who insisted me to put on CD. Those who treats u as a bf will allow u to do that after a few bonks.
Old Today, 06:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Yes with cd., i mean she take cd from drawer. Of course need cd. ASKIng senior bros here. Yes, multiple visits and took a liking to her. NO liu de hua definitely.

bECAuse when the ml took out cd from drawer or feels like a hidden service provided..

GUMm bro, no, do not get me wrong 🙏🏼
Old Today, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes with cd., i mean she take cd from drawer. Of course need cd. ASKIng senior bros here. Yes, multiple visits and took a liking to her. NO liu de hua definitely.

bECAuse when the ml took out cd from drawer or feels like a hidden service provided..

then probably not as vanilla as you thought... last time got this ML pull out a whole big box of CDs from under the bed and said the previous occupant left behind... believe meh? But doesn't matter just enjoy the FJ and no need to think too much

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:

Real or not, play safe, don't kena something and affect your love ones
Old Today, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

I’m not like the many experienced bros here, but I feel if the ml has CD available with her, it means she does provide that service or do that with someone here.

It probably just means you are a “vip” customer. No need to think too much.
Old Today, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

PSA: the long awaited Kiki start work tomolo!
Sharing is caring.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1