The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 1
Anmodaren is one of the Best!Anmodaren is one of the Best!Anmodaren is one of the Best!
Re: Juagen - where to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsupwang View Post
Went to Vera at Potong Pasir recently and I really enjoyed the juagen.

It was at a private condo so privacy is 100%.
She was wearing a cute pink dress when I met her and she’s pretty in my opinion, maybe late 20s to early 30s. The massage began on your back and she uses her elbow really well.

It started a little bit more sensual when we ran her fingertips over my whole body before asking me to turn around, and that’s when the juagen started.

It wasn’t too painful and she kept working on your tool and groin area. She will ask if you want release and she will do a hj for you. I didn’t roam as I was feeling sore from the massage so there wasn’t any additional cost to it.

Total damage, $120 for 1 hour.

She has went back to China since Sunday and she mentioned she’s not too sure when she will be back.

Hope she’s back soon and I will definitely return.
Ah i see no wonder she missing from the SLG list. If im not wrong she from YF stable.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 1
shimasu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Juagen - where to go?

Firstly would like to thank all the bros here for sharing the valuable contacts! Too many to name! I will definit3ly try to up ur point when I can haha

Today morning had a session with xiaoyu. Just treatment and jg, no hanky panky. Learn lots of stuff on jg, MP biz model, chat on family and food etc lol... I top up 2r to tip her.. Good service sis must protect and keep them afloat!
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 1
humsupwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhumsupwang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmodaren View Post
Ah i see no wonder she missing from the SLG list. If im not wrong she from YF stable.
Yea she said she will try apply permit and will head back if done. Let’s hope she does!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1