The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2024, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 5
top319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytop319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels View Post
Brothers

Tim here. I think the business has gone underground now since Covid. The best ones can post their wares on the internet and some freelancing sites. No need to be tied to a knocking shop anymore.
U know what freelancing sites they using?
Old 22-06-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2181 / Power: 20
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Just Back from Woods Bar . Found a BJ girl with good service and attitude.

Name : Aom #14
Price 800bht category
FJ: Available at 2000 Bht
Brest: small between A to B cup
Armpit and pussy shaved

Was led to level 3 small cubicle, wash up and small teasing during washing session, sat on the BJ chair, she start by licking my nips and stroking my dick, all done slow and gentle. Next she ask me to spread my legs on the arm rest so she can do ass rimming.. nice AJ. After which she start BJ, slow in the beginning and slowly going faster. Quite enjoy as she give that moan during sucking.

After awhile she start finger fuck my ass as i grope her small breast. halfway through she turns horny and remove her panty pulling my hand to finger her, i rub her clit and it gets really wet. Finish the job in about 15 min. Nice experience from woodbar compared to other gals. Tip her 200Bht as she is really hardworking , better than the Cat 1000 IMHO
Old 22-06-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_rc View Post
Just Back from Woods Bar . Found a BJ girl with good service and attitude.

Name : Aom #14
Price 800bht category
FJ: Available at 2000 Bht
Brest: small between A to B cup
Armpit and pussy shaved

Was led to level 3 small cubicle, wash up and small teasing during washing session, sat on the BJ chair, she start by licking my nips and stroking my dick, all done slow and gentle. Next she ask me to spread my legs on the arm rest so she can do ass rimming.. nice AJ. After which she start BJ, slow in the beginning and slowly going faster. Quite enjoy as she give that moan during sucking.

After awhile she start finger fuck my ass as i grope her small breast. halfway through she turns horny and remove her panty pulling my hand to finger her, i rub her clit and it gets really wet. Finish the job in about 15 min. Nice experience from woodbar compared to other gals. Tip her 200Bht as she is really hardworking , better than the Cat 1000 IMHO
Nice review, I am not the type that look for melons, sometimes they are not the best. I think I will still try this place at least once.
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiquidTreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by top319 View Post
i never tried freelancing sites. but hav picked up some from bars and clubs. they pose as customers and when the guy really interested already they pop the question.

i also come across wechat. people nearby feature.
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by top319 View Post
Sure bro,

www.fiwfans.co

www.sidelinethailand.com

These are 2 good ones. Suggest use google translate.

Tim
Old Today, 01:11 AM
Samster

top319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytop319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels View Post
Sure bro,

www.fiwfans.co

www.sidelinethailand.com

These are 2 good ones. Suggest use google translate.

Tim
Thanks, I tried fiwfans today and the girl I met looks similar to the pic but the service CMI as compared to wat I get from dome 1. I filter out a few girl from fiwfans but dunno if I wan to try fiwfans when my first experience is bad.
Old Today, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidTreasure View Post
i never tried freelancing sites. but hav picked up some from bars and clubs. they pose as customers and when the guy really interested already they pop the question.

i also come across wechat. people nearby feature.
Saturday night I went to two clubs space plus and route66 didn't managed to get any girls. Actually Idk how Bangkok clubs works. Guy open table, girls will auto go to the table and entertain them all the way? Then those without table jus see luck if they can find any roaming girls ard? I see so many pretty girls at route66 but all hanging ard their table only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1