The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler7791 View Post
Bro, may I know what where is this Boleh CG you mentioned? Thanks.
Hi bro, this is a by-invitation only, private CG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
Agree. Sandy is super fun to be around and never a dull moment with her. My only complaint is her ciggie smell during frenching. But that's just a small issue. Hahaha

Yes, these girls may not be around for long so let's treasure their presence while we can, esp if the chemistry is right. I think bro tarma69 will need at least an exit permit approved every week in order to finish one round of RTF before year end. I'm not so 花心 like him... one or two months can finish one round liao. Haha.
More KC drama unfolding soon? I'd better not miss the next show!
Izzit? I don't recall experiencing any ciggie smell tho I'm not a smoker myself. Maybe I was so engrossed in frenching her the ciggie smell escaped by sensors. Lol.
For me I think I can finish a round of my regulars within a month since I don't have many to begin with. Still prefer trying more new girls till I can find a Nana replacement. Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Haiz. Need to cook up some excuse for my upcoming exit permit applications. Anyone wants to volunteer to be my alibi for "business meetings" in JB?
AY has decided to leave next month... Yea!! Can reconnect with AK le!
Np, I volunteer to be your alibi. We can always cook up some cock and bull stories for you to show your boss and/or SG tirak. What are bros for, man?
AY just taking a break or leaving for good? Congrats on your upcoming KC reunion with AK! But what if AY returns? Which one will you choose, Mr Loverboy?? Lol

Meanhile, it is rumoured that VIP will be moving out of their current location. A batch of girls will be operating in a new premise next month. Stay tuned!
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3387 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Haiz. Need to cook up some excuse for my upcoming exit permit applications. Anyone wants to volunteer to be my alibi for "business meetings" in JB?
AY has decided to leave next month... Yea!! Can reconnect with AK le!
Wah, you so happy AY leaving ah? But I got the feeling she will be back again after 2 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Meanhile, it is rumoured that VIP will be moving out of their current location. A batch of girls will be operating in a new premise next month. Stay tuned!
Why they finally decided to move? Anyway their current location sucks tho quite convenient. Hopefully not too far way!
Old Today, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

newbie reporting in, any recommendation or contact for a great bonk in JB? SG dome 1 and dome 2 too many landmines jitao sianz max liao.

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old Today, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

Based on the posts here, it seems that aman is well recommended for the chicken chop and gfe... whereas nz has the best pool...

I had planned to go to aman but ny jg lady prematurely ended my one and only shot (also that day the girls whose numbers have been mentioned were not working...)

Is it possible to receive some recommendations for aman or in other spa (paris is also convenient for me)...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1