The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2542 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
Not sure about others. Cos ymmv.
She said my hands so naughty I must visit ml more time to build up relationship. Chances for me to get what I want is higher.

I asked if I keep rtm you.
She just shook her head.
Haiz.
Bao Zi does not like to tell lies or use KC trap. If she feels comfortable with u, she might relax her boundaries a bit. She has the high school girl feel to me and her sweet shy smile will melt ur heart.

She is leaving next month, so better visit her at least once if u are a big boobs lover and have yet to fondle a pair of genuine E cup heavy ( . )( . )

https://sglonelyguy32.com/bao-zi-massage/
Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4767 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
if like tong tong , can try xin xin as well … both very nice ladies to be with and sincere . Service very good

https://sglonelyguy32.com/xinxin-massage/
Can zhut? How is her roaming signal?

up list kept separately
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
Wanted to look for Dan Dan but her ad was taken down and no reply to messages (from what I read seems like she RTC). Went to look for Nina instead.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/nina-massage/

Overall : She's really bubbly and good to have a chat with. No awkward moments between us during the session and never at any point did I feel she wanted to chase me out. She said she's considering adding Nuru to her menu so I think her regulars will start chionging for that once she adds that (you're welcome for the heads up)

RTM : Definitely will if I'm in the area. She is regular material to me and I can see why she has been here for such a long time. My only regret was that I didn't go and try her out earlier.
Thanks for sharing that Nina might do nuru in future. Hope it comes true!
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Taiwanese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straddin View Post
Anyone tried 文文?
She looks familiar not sure is she was here the last time …

https://isyou-40.com/model/wenwen-3878/
Nice lady that doesn’t shortchanged you .
All listed services she will comprehend but lately someone try to write fake comments to 重伤她!
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiwanese View Post
Nice lady that doesn’t shortchanged you .
All listed services she will comprehend but lately someone try to write fake comments to 重伤她!
Lol this guy (光头小白兔摄影师) who wrote fake comments for Wen Wen is the same one who wrote in Dan Dan's page comment... Saying she allowed painting and CIM. 🤣🤣🤣
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Service very good but look fat to me.
She has worked out quite abit recently , slimmed down … I would not say fat … she is my fail safe for service now …

She does not have commercial feeling .
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
antiwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Lora after her long break. I felt that her massage standard has dropped quite a bit. Teasing, GFE and playability still good. Her new place is clean and her price is still reasonable.

RTM: Maybe only. Will try others first
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Qwerty2962 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Lol this guy (光头小白兔摄影师) who wrote fake comments for Wen Wen is the same one who wrote in Dan Dan's page comment... Saying she allowed painting and CIM. 🤣🤣🤣

I saw this thread talking about pervert photographer….maybe he really did this and people use his name to write comments…

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?...a pher&page=6
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by antiwolf View Post
Visited Lora after her long break. I felt that her massage standard has dropped quite a bit. Teasing, GFE and playability still good. Her new place is clean and her price is still reasonable.

RTM: Maybe only. Will try others first
Her massage wasn't that fantastic to start with. This time felt the overall service standards dropped as compared to her first stint. Only improvement as you mentioned is her new place, the previous one was not very clean and had a bad smell. Price is standard, not sure if reasonable.
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4769 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Now I'm very afraid liao.
Amazingly u mentioned GZ and I'm going to GZ nx month.

Will see if i get call 靓仔 or likely 大叔.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Very simple and no need to wait. Just need buy a ticket to GZ/SZ/HK.
Then go into any shop, they will ask u:
靓仔,找什么吗?
Me: 没什么, 只是想听听你叫我靓仔!

After 10 shops, u will feel as yandao and young as me.
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post

https://sglonelyguy32.com/nina-massage/

Overall : She's really bubbly and good to have a chat with. No awkward moments between us during the session and never at any point did I feel she wanted to chase me out. She said she's considering adding Nuru to her menu so I think her regulars will start chionging for that once she adds that (you're welcome for the heads up)
Nuru, FN, free roaming on that body of hers, that would be worth a RTM.
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
noobguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anybody have a review on this lady? Keen to try the nuru.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-nancy/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1