The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by notpenguins View Post
Previously my first ever MR on Anna was not well-received, hopefully this one goes better!

https://sglonelyguy32.com/bao-zi-massage/
Recently visited Bao Zi. Had a very good experience.

Looks: Very attractive to me. I would give a 9/10. The pictures are really accurate, which is rarely the case.
Body: Accurate to the pictures!

Massage: Comfortable. She puts in a lot of effort(and strength). The head massage after was really nice and enjoyable.

HJ: Nicee. Having such a pretty girl do it added to the pleasure.

RTM: Definitely would.

Overall: Really enjoyed the session. I spent the full one hour at her place (reached at xx:02, left at xx+1:04). I will definitely go back when my funds permit.
Your MR don't have any details and it's about a very vanilla ML, no point posting lol. Then you reach 02 left 04, means you ate into next bro timing, nothing to shout about also 😅
Old Today, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PSGUYl977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
There are 2 ways to do if you think the ml take advantage of you in certain way which make you uncomfortable. Either drop her or give feedback and see if things had improve. I know there are someone who directly go report them to av without even showing their unhappiness. You know who you are and i know you did read from this forum. Better don't do that. You are destroying this playground. Karma is watching you.

Seems like you are the one that report and pretend to be a saint here
Old Today, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrock90 View Post
wtf let the ml waste your time messaging other customer during the deed?

no wonder they say guys here are simps. this kind of people who throw money at ml and let the ml waste time during session doing other stuff. and we all wonder why the ml treat us like sht
There is no same 1 style to play this game. Some ppl like to just try different girls all the time while others try to flex wealth to try go further. No money just have to suck it up and see got chance for priced fj, which might happen at times.

Some bros treat these ml too good la. Good for the ml else they cant max out their profits and also they wont leave sg so soon. Then those who wanna rtm can still go and visit them. Its a gain gain for all bros. Dont have to envy and replicate these bros as there is nothing to envy.... nowadays these ml 1 visit sian liao also.
Old Today, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 12
molarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Saw xj delisted. Anyone knows what happened?
Old Today, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Your MR don't have any details and it's about a very vanilla ML, no point posting lol. Then you reach 02 left 04, means you ate into next bro timing, nothing to shout about also 😅
You are the reason why many bros don't want to share their FR.
Posting a FR with his own style you also want complain.

And ML is not stupid, they normally will cater some times so the timing for the next customer wont clash. Even if it did clash, this is the ML fault, not this bro fault.
Old Today, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
XiaorenwuX is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by molarfire View Post
Saw xj delisted. Anyone knows what happened?
Probably just renew with webmaster. Wait a while should be back.
Old Today, 01:04 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrock90 View Post
wtf let the ml waste your time messaging other customer during the deed?

no wonder they say guys here are simps. this kind of people who throw money at ml and let the ml waste time during session doing other stuff. and we all wonder why the ml treat us like sht
You must thank people like me ok. Because of kind people like me attracted many chio bu mls to our Sillypore you know? KNN, you are now enjoying the fruit but still want to complain. Very unfaithful guy.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Get what you mean, it is very important to draw the line. Antics you don't like if you are not the confrontational type, just show displeasure by other method(s). Sometimes they probably think that you are close enough for her to be "cheeky". If she ignores then drop. We go there to feel good, not make them feel good.
Regardless of how familiar or close you are with the ML, there should be some form of mutual respect.

Cannot be you ask me to come, then you are busy doing your own stuff after I rushed over. Might as well I stay at home and do my own stuff. Everybody’s time is precious.

There should be some form of mutual respect, just like any other relationship

I did voice out my displeasure to the ML and glad that I did. She did take note of this and there was reduction of phone usage.

In the end, we became closer and I visited her more often
Old Today, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1038 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Regardless of how familiar or close you are with the ML, there should be some form of mutual respect.

Cannot be you ask me to come, then you are busy doing your own stuff after I rushed over. Might as well I stay at home and do my own stuff. Everybody’s time is precious.

There should be some form of mutual respect, just like any other relationship

I did voice out my displeasure to the ML and glad that I did. She did take note of this and there was reduction of phone usage.

In the end, we became closer and I visited her more often
That should be the way. Money is important but not everything is about money. If wanna flaunt just go find FL.

For me, my time is more important than money... encountered so many MLs after the deed still want me to stick around... in my mind it's like "for what?", unless you wanna give me another HJ.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post

And ML is not stupid, they normally will cater some times so the timing for the next customer wont clash. Even if it did clash, this is the ML fault, not this bro fault.
Hmm ya right, chill la, if my remark is vanilla why you so agitated? Glass heart so easy shattered?
Old Today, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guess we all becoming too vanilla towards MLS, that's why MLs also more and more vanilla. Scaly our nickname become vanilla sg men.
Old Today, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post

During my most recent visit to a new ML, we were chit chatting and she was a bit carried away telling me about her past romantic relationships that we overshot the time and I ended leaving about 10 mins late, eating into the next bro’s time.

Not my fault, cause I don’t have my watch or phone with me. I always depend on the ML to manage the time.
Old Today, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 1
rogamer1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody knows what happened to Zara?
I thought she just came back but now her ads are down and her WA turned off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1