The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I also share my experience.

Got once after unlocking a ML, while hesitating to pay her, she pass me $300 for my service. So instead it’s become she unlocked me.

This goes on and every time I find another ML, she will kick a fuss. But I always promise her I no do piak piak with them. She’s my only one.

So she continues to shower me with gifts and $$, but she gets more and more sticky. Keep monitoring me where I go, what I’m doing, etc.

Lucky thing is she got caught, so have to rtc. So I bid her goodbye and find other ML. We still tcss on WeChat, and I still promise her I no piak other and she’s my only one!

Above is a true love story, 你们一定要相信我, 我只给她一个人、
This is the true fantasy lah!
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Got once after unlocking a ML, while hesitating to pay her, she pass me $300 for my service. So instead it’s become she unlocked me.

This goes on and every time I find another ML, she will kick a fuss. But I always promise her I no do piak piak with them. She’s my only one.

So she continues to shower me with gifts and $$, but she gets more and more sticky. Keep monitoring me where I go, what I’m doing, etc.

Lucky thing is she got caught, so have to rtc. So I bid her goodbye and find other ML. We still tcss on WeChat, and I still promise her I no piak other and she’s my only one!

I always love your reverse sense of humor post. Much better to read than those preaching, educating or self-boasting post.

Can’t understand why whenever this topic of unlock come out, everyone wants to chip in and share their thoughts, experience….
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

thank u for the fr. wanted to cotnact her but no reply from sms and whatapp. good to know she is still around. will try again this weekend for a reply from her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
Just visited GDMR recently. Really nice session hahah. I asked her whether she will be relocating, she said she signed a 1 yr lease, probably won’t be shifting.
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe_vera View Post
thank u for the fr. wanted to cotnact her but no reply from sms and whatapp. good to know she is still around. will try again this weekend for a reply from her.
You can try texting her in the morning. She told me too many messages.
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wtf you must be very handsome
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Lol, it's entertaining still to see this "unlock" term. To me, WLs are only classified to those that respect you as a customer, and those that try to fleece you. To them, it's just a method of making more money, still transactional.

There are those ML who you have like mire and they know you better and like you better as a customer and treat you better. That's about it, don't dwell on it too much or think too deep.
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rededdie View Post
Bro what is mean by “AV”??
AV = Aston Villa, Spurs was caught being overtaken by them thus ended up AV got the 4th place for the last CL spot and Spurs have to play Europa League next season
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ngng0620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartML View Post
Usually first time with the ML will ejaculate faster? After all the time to build the chemistry etc. Can’t be helped.
I did encounter before very long ago. The ml did not ask for money. But this happen and the ml was kind of disappointed. And thought I have no feeling for her. But I was just too nervous at that point of time.
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlueGallant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Thanks for the MR, quite positive except the part not really resemble photo cos we really dig ZLS...

Btw, tomato not replying so just checked SLG and seems not listed liao. Hope she is fine.
Tomato is back to SG
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1