The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Today, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Angelina By SNS

Central 5 stars hotel, clean and spacious, big and nice with small couch.

Face: long hair and she look to be in her early twenties, beautiful looking young lady and her look will grow on you. She welcome me with a very sweet smile

Body: Tall and slender, her body was nice as well sexy curves with firm and soft fair skin. Firm bouncy ass.

Boobs: Naural and Original boobs and just nice for my hand to cup on. Nice rubber tits to suck and lick

BBBJ: She worships my cock. Enjoy watching her beautiful face sucking and kissing my dick. Slow and sensual with no teeth feeling, suction good and very slurrpy .

Pussy: Super wet and very responsive with seductive expression when licking her abalone, clean shaven with no smell.

FJ: Horny and spontaneous! Her moans are so hot and makes me wanna pump her harder each time she moans!! Enjoyed that doggy view because of that amazing ass and she can really take a hard deep and fast pounding!

GFE: very good connection. I feel being pamper by her and making love to my young GF. Good chemistry not a time watcher

I had a nice session and thanks SNS for it. She is a gem and sure a RTF material, no regret meeting her.
Old Today, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Yeah she said the photos don't look like her hahahha but i thought she looks the same if not better. Also jio-ed me to go hcm cause she knows prettier girls there. Probably in KTV but i recently just came back from hcm lol.
GFE gao gao right? I think she really knew how to chat.

I RTF Jolin today too, dunno why after the session we hold hands while hugging together and we had some private chat. She said she is going back in August for good, something like cannot work too long in this line, eventually the demand will dry up and she knows that is the time for her to leave.

I think I overexerted myself these few weeks,really gonna stop for a while. The excitement is gone, unlike one month ago….. really not young anymore.

Last edited by Wee0502; Today at 05:16 PM.
Old Today, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
shuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant future

FL: Isabel
Stable: Yuxuan
Nationality: Malaysia

Face: 7.8/10 demure OL kind of look
Body: 8.8/10 great hour glass figure
Boobs: 7.3/10 natural with cute nipples
Frenching: 9.5/10 non stop tongue fight
BBBJ and ball licking: 9.8/10 her deep throat, fast Tongue flicking combined with ball licking actions almost made me cum
Cat bath: 7.5/10 gentle and sensual
Painting: 9/10 cleanly shaven pussy with no smell.
FJ: 9/10 felt like making out with my gf. She’s tight and cleanly shaven.
GFE: 9.5/10 non-commercial feel. Speaks very gently and softly. Felt like talking to a gf.
RTF: yes
Old Today, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 13
CyanogenMod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyanogenMod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyanogenMod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Lea Indo lady from Sunny for dinner last night.

Looks: got a bit of the GND vibes, very sweet smile, not too far off from the pics. Shoulder length hair with the slutty and lusty look.

Body: slim toned figure, smooth skin. Well maintained and wore perfume, smells good. Hot perky ass.

Boobs: natural nice shape well blossom of at least 36C, a sensitive suckable nipple for me to suck.

Frenching: no bad breath, never move away and let me take control. offers passionate spontaneous deep French kiss.

Painting: Trimmed pussy, can paint all of her and will give you moans while watch, fondle her own boobs, either u or her will surrender first

BBBJ: Good suction with slurpy kind deepthroat and stay long in your cock. Lotsa tongue flicks and slurping sound effect.

FJ: Did various sex positions. Loved to hear her moaning. Responsive and wild on bed. Doggy was intense too as i drilled her deep, fast and hard. damn shiok till i cum.

GFE: She is indeed a horny slut that can match your lust. She is indeed a true GFE babe with good service.

Thanks Bro Sunny
Old Today, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 20
andy62 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=990830

Try Alicia today, a very young milf but her skill is fantastic, her bbbj will blow you till cum if you don’t ask her to stop. Treat you like girlfriend feel.

Fuck and look at her horny face, sure cum in no time.

Look:9/10
Boobs:8/10
Body:8/10
Bbbj:10/10
Licking pussy:9/10
FJ:9/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1