The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old Today, 07:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
kira225 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCCALISTER View Post
No port, this one she sendiri call me to offer sex service. I also don't know what port to call this
you found her from where?michat or pub?
Old Today, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Read many good things about 66 wellness so finally gave it a try this trip.

Once enter, guy at counter recommended 89. i asked for another number but he said already gone back. so no choice just take. i ask next time how if i want to booking. he said just walk in. but i said if i looking for someone specific, he again said just walk in. he wasn't being rude, just the way things operate there.

So he led me to a room. thing is, another bro just walked in behind me. after he led me to the room, he then led the other bro to the room adjacent to mine. i looked up the room, it's sharing aircon type. meaning the wall doesn't cover the top 1 foot. the room itself also didn't feel comfortable.

So 89 walked in, i mean, ok lah, won't reject i guess. ask me to shower first. shower also sharing type. the bottom of the shower got 1 foot not covered by wall. meaning, if i was downstream, the bro next door is upstream. everything he wash down will flow to my side before going into the drain.

also, i think this port quite popular. many bro shoes were outside. can hear piak piak piak already from my room.

after shower, straight into action. she also not bothered with small talk, asked 1 thing asnwered 1 thing. i ordered full package and paid at counter already. she started with catbath all over and i mean all over. all the way down to my feet. i don't think i'm into that. then down at the balls and even lower to the ass. it did feel good. but for the life of me i just couldn't erect. soft as tissue. i can hear already the bro next door some sound effect coming. slurp slurp slurp again. i thought, must be nice to be erect.

damn, wasn't enjoying myself. she tried hard to arouse my dic to little effect. ended with cim while still soft. she knew i wasn't going to get hard so when i told her i'm coming, she didn't stop so at least that was nice.

after that she gave me a 5min back massage and i gave her some tips. i can't come back to this place. it's just not for me.

number: 89
Origin: pho
face: 5
body: 5
skin: 6 fair, smooth
boob: A to B
daty: didnt bother
bbbj: cant say as i wasnt upright
fj: didnt get to it
massage : 5
gfe: 0
wir: no
damage: 320 including 10 for cd which i didnt even get to use

this was an expensive "try once to know never to come back".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1