The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakxiaobaitu View Post
Finally managed to booked Dan Dan, very nice and polite lady.
Didn’t expect much as her listed service pretty standard, then come the sensual really give me a surprise….while she stroking my rod she suddenly put her mouth in and I am fetish for videography and asked if I could video her and she agreed.
Not long I exploded all into her ……haha
dandan able to CIM?
very rare to see someone able to cim
Old Today, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yah lah I didn't think she gained so much.

She was still the same vanilla though, nothing of the improved sensual as mentioned (maybe for super regulars only). Main difference this time is she didn't give disclaimer cannot do this/touch there. Otherwise mostly the same, even for HJ not following through after shoot lol.
The 1st session with her a few months ago was forgettable, mechanical and not much topic to talk about. Everything feels cold with her awkward expression and replies.

This session was full of pleasant surprises with teasing, moaning and licking. I think once she feels very comfortable with u, she can be really fun to be with. Just need to find common topics to talk about and make her laugh. Keep trying...YMMV.
Old Today, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
The 1st session with her a few months ago was forgettable, mechanical and not much topic to talk about. This session was full of pleasant surprises with teasing, moaning and licking. I think once she feels very comfortable with u, she can be really fun to be with. Just need to find common topics to talk about and make her laugh. Keep trying...YMMV.
Got lah... got laughs etc. Maybe she is just not my type.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2004 / Power: 18
PradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy32.com/tian-tian-massage/
https://sglonelyguy32.com/jin-jin-massage/

I would say this is scam rather than landmine. Both actually are the same girl. Due to lack of customers. Visited Tian Tian on the first or second day after she touch down. Service was quick. Most services stated was not done. Not fn either. Did not comment as it was her first time doing this.

Today decided to book Jin Jin. Went up and it was Tian Tian again. I asked how come is you. Her reply was she don't know. Agent help her to create new profile cos no customers. The agent also help her to reply text. So basically she just take customers. I rejected and left.

Price is different too. One profile is $120. Another profile is $150. Waste of time.
Old Today, 07:37 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42430 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickhead View Post
Visited Xiao Wan this week.
I guess she is popular but below is the MR based on my subjective views.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/xiaowan-massage/

Damage: 4B. Time spent: ~45 minutes

She is definitely, IMHO, the prettiest ML currently available.

Beauty: 10/10 (with make-up - fake lashes, manicured nails etc.)
Face: Pretty and small (瓜子脸, palm-size face)
Body is great: taut, smooth and not skinny - enough flesh for the bouncy feel
Natural pair of B+
Hygiene:: Sufficient (she does gargle and wipe her body after the session)
Uses disposable towels
Service options - $150 HJ, $200 BJ
GFE: 7/10 ( maybe lack of chemistry)
BBBJ: 7/10 (I was too distracted by her body)
Massage: I skipped
Playability: 9/10
Roaming: Allowed down south but no painting (she had her panty on, not fully naked)

Some bruises on her right arm. Hope brothers don't grab her too hard.

RTM: Emphatic YES
I gave her Grade AA, together with Kiki and Amei. So far I only gave these 3 mls such high grade.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 07:39 PM
Samster

UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Got lah... got laughs etc. Maybe she is just not my type.
Tried a few MLs but RTM session within 1-2 weeks was quite boring. They told me the same thing again forgetting that they already told me before. I gave the same reply and felt silly.

Just keep trying other MLs who is ur type and recommend to us. My type of MLs majority left 1 after another. Sian...
Old Today, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/tian-tian-massage/
https://sglonelyguy32.com/jin-jin-massage/

I would say this is scam rather than landmine. Both actually are the same girl. Due to lack of customers. Visited Tian Tian on the first or second day after she touch down. Service was quick. Most services stated was not done. Not fn either. Did not comment as it was her first time doing this.

Today decided to book Jin Jin. Went up and it was Tian Tian again. I asked how come is you. Her reply was she don't know. Agent help her to create new profile cos no customers. The agent also help her to reply text. So basically she just take customers. I rejected and left.

Price is different too. One profile is $120. Another profile is $150. Waste of time.
so jin jin is the promo price if you book through that number
Old Today, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 819 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Any bros have issues contacting MHT, or just me? She’s not replying my texts and my record is pretty good I’ve been told
Old Today, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2004 / Power: 18
PradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
so jin jin is the promo price if you book through that number

Yes. The $120 try on others should be better. Her service and sensual basically is zero.
Old Today, 09:41 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42430 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Any bros have issues contacting MHT, or just me? She’s not replying my texts and my record is pretty good I’ve been told
If she no moon on that day, she boh chap. You may wish to try again tomorrow.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy32.com/luna-massage/

Contribution for a new MR since the girl is new and have no t much records.
She is located in hotel in jalan besar area, and easy accessible by public transport.

She is around 155cm tall and have a petite body in overall. From the conversation believe that's she is new to this business, have not much experience before. Perhaps the old driver here can guide her along the way.

After shower the action started by light massage that last for 10min , can tell she has no experience for the massage. Then proceed the HDLY, also seem not professional yet

After flipped my body , she is fully naked with
two huge antigravity melons that estimated C, and a small bush in her pussy.

I have opt for the package total 4B that she offered having 69 position cbj and painting all over her pussy. (She have listed hj for 3B)

Overall session last for 45min , and this will fit for bro who like to experience and petite young lass for 5g + service and don't mind to spend a bit more. Personally I couldn't get any 5g young lass service @ 2B2R.. otherwise please kindly share it with me

RTM: have to wait for my vitamin M replenished, at the moment prefer to go for 2b2r class.
Old Today, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
I've helped u to text her about it via wechat. She was busy working with back to back appointments.
Old Today, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all

MR for Chen Chen

https://sglonelyguy32.com/chen-chen-massage/

While the forum was crazy over Dan Dan, Lora and MHT, I made an appointment with Chen Chen. I remembered there were quite a few good reviews on her and she was on my list

Looks: 8/10
- Greeted me in a sexy one piece dress
- Young, pretty and has a good figure

- Clean unit in Central location.
- But it’s a long 15min walk from the nearest mrt station.

Massage: 9/10
- She knows where to press and got strength, one of the best massages I have received from condo ML
- I told her my legs were tired and she made effort to massage them.

Sensual: 7/10
- She started her sensual by caressing by balls gently when I was facing down. The feeling was heavenly
- Asked to flipped over and she stripped her to mini-panties
- Sat beside me and allowed me to gently grab her soft and sizeable boobs, while she stroked me gently
- I asked her if she can lie down beside me for HJ and she obliged. I hugged her and she continue to play with my dick. Nice grabble butt.
- I exploded after some time, while hugging her tightly.

There was still some time left. She offered to continue to massage my tired legs. The view of her sitting at my feet massaging me led me to another hard on.

Throughout the session, we chatted like friends. There is always a sunshine smile on her face. Gave me a good hug at the door, before I left.

RTM. Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1