The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kellix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

How far ahead do you need to book Elsa?
Old 18-06-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijikata007 View Post
The last time I went just last year got 1 at 2.5k. Include room then damage 3.2k liao.

your 3.5k is you look for the high demand one or include room ?
bro domt include room. Anyway had a bad service before from there n reluctant to try again

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 18-06-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellix View Post
How far ahead do you need to book Elsa?
1 week to be safe

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 19-06-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hijikata007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
bro domt include room. Anyway had a bad service before from there n reluctant to try again
ah that means your high demand girl she charge you exp. i do agree the service substandard. the only experience i had was she just rush job so she can faster go wait for next customer. the bad service also made me dont want to go back there.
Old 21-06-2024, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackzone View Post
Just done with Anna from Aries.

Tl;dr: it was a good session overall, with no shortchange.

I booked Anna three days before I arrived in Bangkok. Asked on Line for schedule and immediately scooped up the booking for Anna on the day I arrive here.

Anna is a very pretty, petite lady with flat tummy and little to no fats.
She did look a little different from photos, but it was still a treat to be serviced by her.
Session started with her giving me a thorough shower whilst sitting at the stool, where she immediately started licking me all over my body and going underneath the stool to rim my ass (it's those Japanese style stool where the ass is exposed, I don't really know how to explain). Gave me an vigorous bbbj afterwards to end the shower, I was surprised I didn't release there and then.
Next up, she dried me up and started preparing the nuru bed. Told me to lie down and thus began the main course. She slid up and down my body, leaving no places un-licked. Trust me, she even licked my foot and sucked my toes while sliding up and down my body with nuru gel. I was given a top notch ass rimming as well, with her tongue going all the way into my ass and swirling around it. It really felt like I was in heaven, just enjoying this sweet, young, cute girl giving me her 100% in servicing me. After a while she flipped me over, started licking all over me again, but this time with frenching. I am a sucker for frenching, so this was an icing on the cake for me. Caps on there and then and I eventually unloaded my first shot after 60 minutes of intense action.
After shooting, she washed me off and dried me down, before realising there is about 15 more minutes left. I initially thought the session was over, but she initiated the second shot by telling me there's still time for one. Talk about amazing service! Of course I wouldn't say no to a gorgeous lady, so I agreed and the second round began. It was pretty rush though, but it was still amazing and I managed to shoot after a relentless handjob with 5 minutes left on the clock. Washed up again after that, then hugged and kissed her with a reluctant goodbye as I left.

All in all an amazing session with Anna, I would say it was 5.5k baht well spent, given the service. I don't think I would get a service like that in Singapore.

OH, I also managed to secure a slot with Elsa for two days later I think I am extremely lucky in that aspect.
Do up my points if you want me to do a FR on Elsa after trying!
Meanwhile I will go hunting for other spas and will try to report here.
Sorry, late post, but here's an update!

Visited Stella for nuru during day 2.
Didn't have any booking prior, so went down to choose. 3 ladies were available when i was there. Picked a girl called Daisy.
Apparently she is not listed on the website.
Looks probably a 7-8 out of 10. A bit tanner than usual, but i don't really mind.
Nothing really special during service, especially since I just had Anna the day before. Shower before nuru, nuru was fine, then proceeded to the bed for fj. She didnt really want to deep french, which was fine but a bummer. Lips are totally fine.
Damage was 4.5k for 90mins/2s.

Headed back for the legendary Elsa on Day 3 at Aries again.
She's a very petite, pretty and cute lady. Very bubbly and joyful, which brings up the mood for everyone. GFE was through the roof too.
Went into the same room as the first day when I had Anna. Action started with a shower, and she really gives you a shower from head to toe (and more). Lol.
I think the sop is same for both Anna and Elsa, but Elsa provides a higher level of GFE for me.
Nuru was also equally enjoyable. Read from one of the bros here that she constantly rubs her pussy against your dick, which is true. I really wonder if anyone has ever accidentally slipped it in before. Haha.
She told me that she did a 1 week course in Japan for nuru. This might explain her expertise in satisfying us.
Again, she licked me from me feet, to my asshole, throughout my body right up to my arms. I dare you to find a partner that provides such affection and care.
Cleared first shot right as her alarm sounded, then she asked if i was game for then second shot right after without having so much of a rest.
Again, i challenged myself and said yes, and she gave me a heavenly bbbj+hj to finish off my second shot with 5 minutes to go.
Another bro mentioned here that she seemingly swallows, which i think isnt far fetched as i dont see a drop of my own cum for both shots. She finished both shots into her mouth, fyi.
80mins never felt so good before. Washed up, changed, then bid her adieu after a hug, kiss and a line exchange.

I understand why Anna and Elsa are suchbhuge angpai now! Both are priced at 5.5k, which i felt was really worth for the service they gave. For me, Elsa just about edges Anna out from the top spot for her high GFE. I couldnt really connect with Anna right up to the last moment so chemistry wasnt as strong. But both girls are god-sent! Everyone should try either one of them at least once.
I was just super lucky to have tried both!

Edit: as always, up my points if you enjoyed my read!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1