The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Bql69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ghlight=esprit

Writing this well deserved FR for her good service

Sexsion with Esprit from Lust
Damage: 120/45/1
Date: 20/6/2024

Looks: 10
Body: 10
Boobs: 10
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9

Comments
My delicious dinner, Esprit. She’s got it all I want in a woman. Pretty, sexy and easy going. One of my favourites is when is grabbed my cock and licked it like an iced cream. Felt like melting as she looked into my eyes.

She’s a gem.
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3655 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

May from GalaxyXcorts

Link: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=987330

Was out of office for a meeting this evening and after the meeting didn't feel like going back to office to settle more office work so I msg May's okt to see if she had any available slots. OKT replied that she would be available in about 1/2 hour after she finished with her current customer. Since it would take me around that time to reach her location, I booked her immediately.

Now just to share her pic that I took when she opened the door. Looks stunning as usual.

When I entered, she lay on the bed and watched some tiktok videos on he handphone while I stripped. She asked me to washup first since she had already taken her bath. I went into the bathroom and washed myself up and toweled myself dry. I then joined her on the bed.

We started kissing and before long, she started nibbling my ears before kissing me. She then asked me if she could bite me...lol. I thought I heard wrongly so I said yes and she started biting me on my chest and ended up giving me three bite marks...lol. Damn...I never knew she was such a biter...

Then she started her mind blowing service where she slowly moved down to my little brother who was awake by now. After a good 5 mins of tongue twirling actions, I told her I wanted to change position and she knelt on the floor and bbbj me while I sat on the edge of the bed.

She then capped me and got on top of meand started humping me like a female dog in heat...She really seemed to enjoy it but after a while, she told me to do her missionary. She then flipped me on top of her and I was pumping her hard and furious within seconds. After 10 mins of pumping she finally came and hugged me tightly until I finally came myself...

I rested on the bed to catch my breath and strength and after resting about 20 minutes, we proceeded to the bathroom and she washed me up thoroughly.

We then proceeded to the bed for the 2nd shot and again she delivered a superb BBBJ with tongue twisting actions. For the second shot, we did it in missionary since both of us were already tired and it took me a good 20 minutes of humping and nearly cramped both my legs before I finally came a 2nd time.

Ratings:
Looks: 9 / 10. very pretty and close to pic. Updated her pic with tdy's gif of her opening the door for me...
Body: 9 / 10, tall and slim with nice boobs
Boobs: nice and soft natural B cup
Deep Throat: Yes
Shave Pussy: Yes
French: Yes, very good
English: very very basic
FJ: 9 / 10
Overall: 9 / 10. Great GFE, Great Service, Great Sex
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 7
lalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud oflalawonderland has much to be proud of

Got a Slot with Hermes from Silks

Cannot say much, for those who have tried her, you all will know what I mean. Her personality and her pretty face with good bed skills just makes her stand out amongst those I had.

Looks: 10 Very Pretty Seriously Beyond My Expectations
Body: 9 Curvy Body And Smooth Skin
Boobs: 9 Natural Soft Boobs Just A Good Handful
BBBJ: 10 Perfect Tongue Flickers and Ball Sucking
FJ: 11 Hardworking And Solid

I Must Say, The Session was Hot and Intense
Super Attentive
Hardworking great solid GFE and No Watch Time
She Manage to Take All my Energy away
Worth Every Shot, Solid Bonk
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of

Bros that like A good Bonk with a tight Pussy, Yuki from Seduction has It All.

Looks: 9/10 Exact To the Pics OKt Sent. Very Cute, Attractive and Nice Physical Attributes
Body: 10/10 Nice Curves with the Right Amount of Meat at the Right places

BBBJ: 9/10 Willing to Please me And She gauge From your Facial Expressjon If you are enjoying It and will continue That Pace
FJ: 9.5/10 Super Tight. Hit her from The back And She Loves It with Those Sexy Moans and Sheets Grabbing

RTF: For sure. Will be Back for More fun.
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
DrSporksLedger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Nara from Teeruklover

OKT: 9/10 Very prompt and responsive.

Reach the place on time, saw Nara, looks ok, quite cute with her two pony tails. Can tell from same photo. Brought me in and into the room. No problem communicating in simple english. Started with a shower as she held the shower handle by rinsing me off. Then we went to the bed and laid down first to break the ice. After which, she catbath me by licking me all over and proceeded downwards to my dick and started blowing me. Caps on after i got hard enough and she proceeded to ride me. Awhile later went missionary her as i felt my legs too weak already to continue.

Looks: 9/10 Considered cute type. Looks similar to picture about 90%.

Body: 8/10 perfect body ratio with fair skin complexion

Boobs: 9/10 DD cups which are big and nice to handle with

Shower: Not much action done

Frenching: 8/10 allows it, we are kissing passionately like bf & gf

BBBJ: 9/10 Sucks u hard and fast

Painting: She allows, no smell and very nice to paint and pussy was shaved

FJ: 10/10 Tight and wet. Cowgirl and missionary with her.

GFE: 9/10 No commercial feeling and not time watcher

Comm: 8.5/10 English ok. Didnt need to tell her much as she was taking the lead most of the time.

Attitude: 9/10 Very willing to please

Overall: 9/10 Considered a great session
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
DotSports deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Mona From Teeruklover
Height: around 160
Weight: about 45 light weight
Looks: 9/10 quite pretty, friendly and sweet
Body: 8/10, slim and well proportioned
Boobs: 8/10 C cups
Pussy: trimmed. feel shiok, painting and FJ damn nice
Skin tone: fair skin
Shower: showered alone
BBBJ: good sucker, can suck for long time
Painting: allow painting, wet as well
Fingering: yes, 2 fingers just nice
FJ: 9/10, try various positions, she can ride very well during cowgirl position, accommodating and her moans soft but sexy.

Communication: basic english
GFE: quite good for me
OVERALL: 9/10
Old Today, 12:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

Had a go at Janice from LFT last Monday. OKT recommended me bao jiak eh. So just try her out and prmise him a FR whether it's good or bad.

Wtf... Service was good, especially her moans. Be it real or fake, it sure got me excited even for an old man like me.

All services on the table was performed excellently. Maybe only set back is no tongue tangling when doing french. Maybe I am a smoker, so she doesn't like it.

All I can say is definitely got to try her out. As 1 bro commented before, Mai TU Liao.

As I was leaving the location, downstairs, I saw a cute Thai lady walking pass me with the plastic bags of grocery. I smile at her, and she smile and nod back. Think is Bunny. Definitely a cute lady.
Old Today, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
fungrapes2004 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfungrapes2004 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quick FR for Mint from Good Friday
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...highlight=mint

OKT: 10/10 - Responsive and accommodating even to my change in timing.
Location: 8/10 Near the usual playground, and good for people who drive with a small carpark just besides the location. Studio apartments quite modern with big bed, bathroom and good privacy.
Summary:
Overall an amazing experience. I think Mint might possess the best English of any FL I’ve tried in Dome 1. Very attractive packaged of beauty and brains.
Just 27 years old with a cute innocence which soon gets torn away by her devilish appetite for carnal pleasures as I found out shortly.
She’s petite, slim and even if she doesn’t have large manmade boobs, she has good proportions and a really rounded rear ��.
Being well educated, she can talk to you about anything under the sun and this combined with her initiation and engaging in DFK really adds another dimension to the GFE.

Overall: 10/10 for me as she checked the box of non-commercial GFE while still not being green in the areas that matter.

Looks: 9.5/10 Looks lovely, smiles a lot and gives off a positive vibe.
Body: 9/10 bakness 3 and would have rated higher if not for some baby fats on the tummy area.
French: 10/10, DFK throughout. Seems to enjoy it and would initiate from start to finish and even after finish.
BBJ: 10/10. Imagine having a wet slurpy BBBJ, deepthroating and a lass looking at your reaction. Returned the favour by painting which I think she enjoyed based on her horny moans and writhing.
FJ: 9.5/10. Cute moans, DFK and you can tell if a girl enjoys the experience when she makes adjustments to match your pace or position. Doggy position is well recommended and she seems to enjoy heavy and deep pounding as well.
GFE: 10/10 Does not look at phone, pays full attention and not a time watcher. In fact, we ended up exceeding the time by a few mins.
RTF: Yes, and will opt for 2s next time as the time with her just flies by and 45mins felt too short. She enjoys iced chocolate drinks so maybe bring one along next time if you can/want to.
Old Today, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bikersclan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bebe - Lust365
https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...highlight=bebe

Looks: 9
Body: 9
Boobs: 8.5 B cup. My judgement is it’s just nice for her. What’s important is she is not flat chested
Main scene:
Bebe is a friendly gal and service oriented. Looks resemblance to pics is 95% at least to me. She is taller than I expected. Definitely sexy.

She’s good, tightness is under mileage but not her performance. I got tired sia! She was super energetic, I had to keep up to her energy. Felt good after our bonk, was solid.

Rtf is a must confirm plus chop.
Old Today, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
econsave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bunny from LFT. . .

By far the best. Whatever the Bros posted here is all true.
Her skills, service and Ting tong character 11/10 score. She will make you feel as good like a king, more better than going Hai Di Lao maybe.

Once enter, hug and touch all over your body. Sweet talk to you.
Lick and kiss all over your body. Literally all.

She is like a nympho. Always wet. Always rubbing her clit if your dick is not inside.

Oil B2B massage. AR. After you cum, she will continue to suck, attempt to drink your cum from the condom....real Ting tong.

No Brainer for RTF.

---
She look 90% like photo. Look like Lisa.
Syt body. Man made boobs.
Firm round ass.
Pussy short trimmed, no smell... Always Wet.
Sexy lips, French.
Deep throat some times, super sloppy Bbbj, with strong suction and tongue action. If you not strong, will Cim.
She will tremble when she orgasm.

Be warn, she will devour you. Your body will be wet with her saliva.

She is a real gem. . . Do take care of her.

Okt responsive and friendly.

Paid + tips. Even now still thinking of her bbbj

Last edited by econsave; Today at 12:44 AM. Reason: Add more info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1