The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Haha well said bro… it worked well for me in BKK when treating those siambu as friend rather than service provider… however for Ah Tiong Bu I am not sure.. be it my luck or perhaps just much less experience compared to other senior bros here….

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
He is right in a way. Use money is the easiest, no doubt about it because these girls are all about making money. Average joe can always leverage on your life skills and bed skills, which can only get better over time and occasionally you can still end up a winner. And of course the bottom line is still to treat these girls nice like a proper human being and be a gentleman, don’t just treat them as a service provider.
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

PSA for those who booked slot with Mango/Zara like me..

She booked return flight wrongly so she's returning only on the 21st. Had to cancel my slot with her since I won't be able to make it lol.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 15
dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
For my regular, I treat them like my girl friend. Buy them food, bring them go shopping and dinner. Even go for late night massage.
Glad you are living the dream. I believe you must be single and I would do the same if I were single. But married man like me 90% of energy already expended on work family and kids. ML is a place to relax off the real world.
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42417 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Glad you are living the dream. I believe you must be single and I would do the same if I were single. But married man like me 90% of energy already expended on work family and kids. ML is a place to relax off the real world.
I never believed in marriage, and children were a big problem. And I don't think a woman can tie me down. Life is short, we should enjoy ourselves in the moment.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
He is right in a way. Use money is the easiest, no doubt about it because these girls are all about making money. Average joe can always leverage on your life skills and bed skills, which can only get better over time and occasionally you can still end up a winner. And of course the bottom line is still to treat these girls nice like a proper human being and be a gentleman, don’t just treat them as a service provider.
Err... not only these girls... almost every human being is about making money? It's a tcss thread no doubt, stating the obvious doesn't help in more ways than the one mentioned.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
I'm oddly reminded of this chinese saying I saw before.

有钱不是万能,没钱是万万不能.
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
For my regular, I treat them like my girl friend. Buy them food, bring them go shopping and dinner. Even go for late night massage.
Many MLs are cooped at home just like prisoners. They will certainly appreciate and want to keep you with them, if you bring them out regularly

Even if you don’t have Porsche or Rolex, and don’t look like Andy Lau
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42417 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Many MLs are cooped at home just like prisoners. They will certainly appreciate and want to keep you with them, if you bring them out regularly
They love the late night massage. After a hard day's work, there's nothing more relaxing than a two-hour massage. Usually the ml will book a couple room and ask me to bring her go.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24772 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Wow .. $150 for HJ 60 mins… although can paint and French.. but is it really worth it and if this is current market trend ?
I know where you are coming from. There are several good MLs who charge $120 or $130 and would likely allow kissing/frenching (but perhaps not pussy painting or licking) and 5G roaming. Why go for those who are charging $150? I am just trying out a couple of these $150 MLs to see if there is much difference. Main difference is they are typically younger and perhaps slightly prettier. Their pricing is suggested by their friends who have been here earlier (e.g. those from working in HK typically charges $150)

So I have tried Anna, Tang Guo (returned to HK?) and Luna (the latter two charge $150) for hj services.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=23...stcount=138659

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=23...stcount=137704

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=23...stcount=139012

Anna gave me the "best" services and vibes overall, even thu she was on code red, and she is not syt. So, it will be alright for me to go for those listed at $120 or $130.

Last edited by ejectjoy; Today at 12:10 AM.
Old Today, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 646 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy32.com/xiao-jie-massage/

Tried her recently, giving some FR. Before going down, researched on her past FR and it is exactly as what other bros mentioned.

Location, near orchard ish area, but need walk-in 10-15mins away from MRT, got parking lots at the place itself also.
Looks: Buay pai, young confirm
Body: Enhanced tits and pointy nipple, pretty skinny
Sensual: Normal HJ nothing to shout about
Massage: Some / tries a bit
Phone usage: Will see a bit, not that I mind

However no zhut/kiss saliva of any form on her body, as she is a bit of OCD / clean freak. After deed, she proceed to wear back her dress and didn't see her shower/clean up. All in all, might not return to her.
Old Today, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing again, bro. Your FRs are constantly one of my references to decide my pick.

I put up my FR with this Anna recently as well, tot I had funny enough drama with her but the other bro apparently had even funnier experience.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpo...stcount=138433

Anyway my mood didn’t get spoilt during the session, afterall as the rest of FRs indicated she was indeed hard working with chatty and bubbly attitude. I even provided some info to her to help her find some items that she needed after I left her place. She seems to have delisted although her wechat is still active.

Had a much better session with another ML last week with longer hours and paying much less for better “service” although was in an MP, so YMMV as always.

I guess as long as bros are happy and feel that money well spent it doesn’t really matter whether it is supposedly market rate or way above market rate… willing buyer willing seller …

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I know where you are coming from. There are several good MLs who charge $120 or $130 and would likely allow kissing/frenching (but perhaps not pussy painting or licking) and 5G roaming.

Anna gave me the "best" services and vibes overall, even thu she was on code red, and she is not syt. So, it will be alright for me to go for those listed at $120 or $130.
Old Today, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
thickhead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

IMHO, there is no "right" price for the various services. Market forces somehow determine.

Based on current advertisements, seems that the normal prices are:
  • $120 - 60 minutes massage + HJ
  • $150 - 60 minutes massage + HJ + BJ (with or without CIM)

Even for $120, there are lots of variance:
  • Pretty face (highly subjective)
  • Boob size (C, D preferred by most)
  • Age (usually mid-twenties and above)
  • Sexy body (subjective)
  • Topless
  • Fully naked
  • Communication (subjective)
  • GFE (subjective)
  • Frenching (rarely)
  • Suckling (a bit rare)
  • Fingering outside panty
  • Fingering without panty (rare for $120)
  • Painting (usually not for $120 category)

In other words, very difficult to put an exact value.
Also the treatment one gets may be different depending on chemistry.
Old Today, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It’s sad to say old days are gone

The new era is just … -.-
Old Today, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
thickhead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/xiao-jie-massage/

Tried her recently, giving some FR. Before going down, researched on her past FR and it is exactly as what other bros mentioned.

Location, near orchard ish area, but need walk-in 10-15mins away from MRT, got parking lots at the place itself also.
Looks: Buay pai, young confirm
Body: Enhanced tits and pointy nipple, pretty skinny
Sensual: Normal HJ nothing to shout about
Massage: Some / tries a bit
Phone usage: Will see a bit, not that I mind

However no zhut/kiss saliva of any form on her body, as she is a bit of OCD / clean freak. After deed, she proceed to wear back her dress and didn't see her shower/clean up. All in all, might not return to her.

Thanks for the info. No fun if full of restrictions. Sometimes mood can be severely affected ☹️
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1