The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 10-06-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13933 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
His account just got banned, so I dunno how you’d expect him to kindly pm u
Saw him having a big discussion with someone this morning/afternoon at Bt Merah’s thread. So fast Kenna banned?
Old 10-06-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
His account just got banned, so I dunno how you’d expect him to kindly pm u
Not the first time isnt?
Old 10-06-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Not the first time isnt?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Saw him having a big discussion with someone this morning/afternoon at Bt Merah’s thread. So fast Kenna banned?
No idea if he got a temp or perma-ban, or why.

I noticed his account was yellow this afternoon, then this bro posted at 840pm and asked for a pm
Old Yesterday, 12:25 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cres22 View Post
Hi able to share ctc?
lol, another idiot who doesn’t know what a yellow coloured account means..

He’s (B)anned lah
Old Yesterday, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Cres22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
lol, another idiot who doesn’t know what a yellow coloured account means..

He’s (B)anned lah
Ah noted. Will recce other places then, thanks for notifying.
Old Yesterday, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
Yes opened and tried
Who did you try in the new joint? Any recommended one?
Old Yesterday, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
Sexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Just tried new Spa last weekend near the dim sum area.
Took the one hour massage and was assigned to this fair and young SYT from Vietnam

Massage: Nothing special but I liked the strength she applied on my back. At least not piano massage. She was teasing my balls towards the end of the massage
Specials: Managed to FJ her and the chemistry btw us is good. Her BBBJ is pretty good until I almost shot into her mouth. Also did 69 with her. Finished her off in a cowboy position.
Dmg: 2 blue tips (up to you to pay, standard mkt price)

Definitely will RTF this hot Vietnamese gem again. Interested bros can send me a PM.

Bro can share location ? Thanks
Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to visit Y*** at a joint near eunos mrt that offers hair removal.

Look: 6/10 MILFY, add 10 years to fb pic
Body: Twin Bs natural
Massage: Passable
Aftercare 8/10: 冰火两冲天 coconut in malaysia for a good 10-15 mins made sure im in heaven

Tips: 2B
Entrance: 88 (only paid entrance fee at the end before leaving, no choice, bros pls insist on paying the 68 entrance before even going into room i think this is their tactic)

Rtm: Likely no. Shower pod in room, no hole at the door but i doubt any more than very happy experience offered
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1