The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 18-06-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9581 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Ups you +6
Thank you bro
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 18-06-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
Hotstruck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotstruck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my friend once asked me to fuck his wife while he's watchin
but i rejected it... i don't think it's a good decision because she's kinda hot
Old 18-06-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
Hotstruck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotstruck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiSTeiL View Post
once had 3some with my friend's gf and my friend
so fckdup lao
what happened bro? share some detail please
Old 19-06-2024, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -97 / Power: 0
alexis222 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstruck View Post
my friend once asked me to fuck his wife while he's watchin
but i rejected it... i don't think it's a good decision because she's kinda hot
bad decision bro, bad one
Old 19-06-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I ever fantasized my good friend’s wife, girl next door Malaysian lady. Seems very decent no nonsense type of lady, but I still feel like bonking her haha. Just thoughts only, but won’t do so to friend’s wife la.
Old 19-06-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutu_tutu View Post
I ever fantasized my good friend’s wife, girl next door Malaysian lady. Seems very decent no nonsense type of lady, but I still feel like bonking her haha. Just thoughts only, but won’t do so to friend’s wife la.
Think about it this way. Maybe your friend is bonking your wife now?
Old 20-06-2024, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 12
TheArtist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheArtist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
Think about it this way. Maybe your friend is bonking your wife now?
Sometimes, it is better not to know...
Old 20-06-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DigBickMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did it once and I will not do it again. Got Karma. I did it when I was single, no cheating on my part. Karma slapped me in the face when I got a gf that I was in true love with and I caught her go hotel with another guy 2 and half years into the relationship.

Karma advise, dont do it.
Old 23-06-2024, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2488 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Good friend of mine, married wife 6 years younger, had two kids, found out that his wife is sleeping with a colleague for past one year. End up wife told him she is still young and want to have fun.
Don’t just think only husbands are having fun, wives are also sleeping around and looking for men to give them their first orgasm from sex.
Good luck to married bros
Old 23-06-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Good friend of mine, married wife 6 years younger, had two kids, found out that his wife is sleeping with a colleague for past one year. End up wife told him she is still young and want to have fun.
Don’t just think only husbands are having fun, wives are also sleeping around and looking for men to give them their first orgasm from sex.
Good luck to married bros
In fact, it's harder to detect when the wife cheats on the husband than the other way round. Women can be more detailed when come to cheating.
Your friend's wife is one rare breed. Despite having two kids can cheat, admit.
What's the point of a marriage when both accepts open relationship outside. Might as well just have FB r/S would be easier.
Old 23-06-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Randald78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A wise bro from here once told me , wife is a dignity of the man .
Old 23-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 16
xdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally after many tries I get to meet up with the swim coach again
Initially didn’t really want to meet me as she is feeling guilty, manage to coax her out to meet for dinner or drinks.

Just last night after she done meeting her friends met her up for a chat and drinks.

Never happen during the session , was just really chatting and catching up with each other. Bid goodbye after 2 hours and we left separating in our cars. Decided to followed her car till she is home. Parked her car and I horn at her. She was really surprise to see me here and asked what I am doing here.

Told her that I want to ensure she is safely home. She said thanks and bye. I quickly sweet talk and managed to get her into my car for a talk.

Drove for a spin and ended up at Kallang stadium. Went to buy McDonald’s drive through and continue chatting.

She said she’s tired and sleepy and wanted me to send her home. I said ok and half way through she fell asleep on the car and wild thoughts start coming to my mind. Decided to send her to my condo instead and wake her up. Scolded me and I brought her up to my apartment.

Offered her favourite wine and things just start to get going after awhile.
Managed to hug her tightly in my arms and I get touchy.

Slowly I managed to strip her naked and was super excited as I miss her loud moans and wet wet pussy.

Wasted no time, put on condom and faster flipped her down to the fours and whack her in doggie position for like 3 to 5 mins and felt like cumming.

Quirkily stopped and continue missionary and this time round she is moaning so loud and getting wetter. Omg she actually squirted after like 5 mins on missionary and I couldn’t hold it anymore and just unloaded a big load into the condom.

Felt so tired and she quickly ask me to send her home again as her hubby is at home waiting for her to be back.
Old 23-06-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Tong75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro xdestinyfate!
Old Today, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky to get notti with swim coach, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1