The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mekoz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking FL vs Geylang

Hi experienced bros, would like to ask what's the difference in experience between FL Dome 1 and Geylang and what are some of the pros and cons. Thank you for sharing
Old 20-06-2024, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL vs Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekoz View Post
Hi experienced bros, would like to ask what's the difference in experience between FL Dome 1 and Geylang and what are some of the pros and cons. Thank you for sharing
Quite a fair bit of info on this already bro, but to quickly summarise:

Fl can be land mines 80% of the time or even more, especially dome 1.
Gl at least can see real person first before decision
Gl tend to have lesser gfe feel since it is like a sweat shop
Gl may have more service since they are trained to some extent
Fl quality can be higher nowadays as compared to gl post covid
Gl health risk is more assuring
Fl towels and cleanliness are not guaranteed
Danger of authorities check on fl while doing the deed halfway though this is minimal
Danger of people you know seeing you roaming in gl vs fl
Old 20-06-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TomYumGoong8741 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Quite a fair bit of info on this already bro, but to quickly summarise:

Fl can be land mines 80% of the time or even more, especially dome 1.
Gl at least can see real person first before decision
Gl tend to have lesser gfe feel since it is like a sweat shop
Gl may have more service since they are trained to some extent
Fl quality can be higher nowadays as compared to gl post covid
Gl health risk is more assuring
Fl towels and cleanliness are not guaranteed
Danger of authorities check on fl while doing the deed halfway though this is minimal
Danger of people you know seeing you roaming in gl vs fl
Agree with bro. I tried both.

Ultimately the significant difference for me is service standard. The other issues not really a big problem unless you very nitpicking every detail.

FL service and girl standard generally alot better, although have to heng suay land mine.

GL is quickie service, but safe as you see the girl first.

This my experience so far la.
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
jk025123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

minimal experience so far with GL, went maybe like 4 times in the past year. most experience was commercial SOP, they want you to cum fast and screw off. my experience with FL so far have mostly been good, stuck to the few good stables. pretty, young and tight girls. ofc, there's always a few bad stables in dome 1, skip them. dome 2 has been a scam fest i think, tho i prefer chinese girls, GL quality was pretty shit for the price.
only real fear is STDs i guess, cos WL have frequent checks.

if you have money to spare, can try the more exotic ones that aren't available at GL like jap girls/barely legal age girls/latinos.
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomYumGoong8741 View Post
Agree with bro. I tried both.

Ultimately the significant difference for me is service standard. The other issues not really a big problem unless you very nitpicking every detail.

FL service and girl standard generally alot better, although have to heng suay land mine.

GL is quickie service, but safe as you see the girl first.

This my experience so far la.
Really meh? My experience is FL service std really hit and miss. Miss more than hits. Geylang at least i know what to expect and usually they deliver as expected.
Old Today, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5261 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekoz View Post
I would say when it comes to Thai FL Dome 1.

One of the pros benefit is when it comes to duration is especially the 2s/90mins package in my experience, if budgeting cost matters to you...

Cons will be like often other bros have mentioned above, the risk of getting a landmine (e.g. like slight off/totally different person when the door is open is there...)

It's like playing a lucky draw whether you get it or not.
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1