The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up 24yrs old SYT wif wet wet pussy.

Yesterday afternoon while having teabreak @3pm, mgs peep open n read n it was " Hi XXXX ni hao wo shi XIN YU! wo gan dao Ah Hua shuo ni nan shi wo gong fu le ,ban wo jie suo xie pan you gei wo ma?" btw ah hua is a bro here tat he very time start a new thread n den got deleted ,n duno y. so start to have some mgs exchange.......

@ 8pm went down to pick her up,she is very new here n she duno where she is at anytime , so if bro wanted to met her have to comm slowly. Manger to pick her up in 10min at a bus stop tat she was siting ther, reach at 1st i see Wah! she is the 1,,a SYT tat like the gal next door.Greeted mi n she is very shy n we went to have dinner ,during dinner we chat on how to get the thing start as bro Hua cant help her so ask me to help her, as i m not always here so i will pm some of the real bro to go n test liao help me to give out her ctc,coz i will b outstation from 2mrw .......

duno talk so much below r some point of view in my op, so bro try liao u will know she is vry friendly n chaty bt she is qut shy now so bro pls treat her well ,as she is here to earn for her 2years school fees here.

Name: Xin Yu ( 心雨 )
Looks: 7/10 (In some angle u can get 7.5 to 8 esply when she is high)
Boobs: 32 (small size, not for boob lover)
Body: arr 1.6, bt she is very slim,wif small boobs n slim body i tin oni can get 6.5)
Bbbj:8/10 (Can b longer but due to her long time never had sex liao, her pussy is like insa a pool of water, so she jus ask me to pump her aft our 69)
CIM/COF/COB: Nil
FJ:9/10 ( as she realy know how to enjoy sex)
Frenching: yes she got a nice touge(bt depend on chemis ,so bro dun force,for mi i get 10/10 frenching coz of her hornyness aft mor den half a year never hv sex)
Painting : yes 9 she realy enjoy wif her eyes close,n u can hear her sexy moans )
Massage: 8/10 (she know how to massage so is a plus point )
Service: 8/10 (Very friendly n chaty n will pls u if u treat her well )
GFE: 8/10 (Walk wif her no ppl will taug u r gg out wif prc is like gg out wif your sister ....)
Damage: 80( trips her if bro feel like is worth, n pls bring her to safe pla as she is a very scare gem ,coz she duno anytin abt s'pore, last9 did drive her down along gl n tell her where is where n pass tro ECP to show her our skyline at the Marina Bay side wif the S"pore Flyer,she is vry impress wif our shore so hope all bros get a good deal p )
Old 21-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 18
maulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 24yrs old SYT wif wet wet pussy.

hi bro Com,can pls pm me her contacts..cheers
Old 21-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, your pinyin is really the powderful
Old 21-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vin77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can PM me her contact? Thanks
Old 21-06-2009, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: 24yrs old SYT wif wet wet pussy.

In 10min 15 bros has have X Yu ctc liao, i m flying off soon , so i hv ask a bro here to gv out her ctc aft he try so jus bare wif it till tat bro post here wif her fr n u guys can get XY ctc from him
Old 21-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Samster

zhoubapi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i bro Com,can pls pm me her contacts..
Old 21-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CHRIS85E deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comX9 View Post
In 10min 15 bros has have X Yu ctc liao, i m flying off soon , so i hv ask a bro here to gv out her ctc aft he try so jus bare wif it till tat bro post here wif her fr n u guys can get XY ctc from him
wonder who e lucky bro is..............
冰冰 (haonan25)
rain (Preciousbabe)
Old 21-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
Dragonite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro , please share the ctc with me , thanks a lot
Old 21-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
james5820 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Can PM me her contact? wanted to engage her services and will take good care of her.

Cheers...
Old 22-06-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

yea425 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have xiao yu contact, i would like to try asap, thanks in advance
Old 22-06-2009, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by comX9 View Post
Yesterday afternoon while having teabreak @3pm, mgs peep open n read n it was " Hi XXXX ni hao wo shi XIN YU! wo gan dao Ah Hua shuo ni nan shi wo gong fu le ,ban wo jie suo xie pan you gei wo ma?" btw ah hua is a bro here tat he very time start a new thread n den got deleted ,n duno y. so start to have some mgs exchange.......

Let me help you to translate; 嗨,你好,我是心雨,我刚到,阿华说你能试我功夫了帮我介绍些而朋友给我吗?
Had promise bro comX9 to try this girl and post FR, oso to be her temporary TS until bro comX9 is back, so immediately msg her for an appt and gosh, gotta wait until 0030hrs.... since at cafe surfing net, just wait lor....

Recieved her sms ard 0000hrs and was told that she is already at the area, so drive down and meet her at the main door, first look really syt (not sweet young thing but xiao ya tou 小丫头), quite pretty and demure look, petite size and confirm boobs not big, she come over and held my hands immediately when she realise that it was me who call her, GFE is high and we proceed to book our lovenest......

Once into the room, we sit down by the bed and i try to break the ice by TCSSing with her since she looks shy to me, but surprisingly, she is very chatty and likes to 撒娇, her looks slowly grows on me and i find her prettier, she get behind me and gave me a short massage on the shoulder, and when she completed, she stayed in that position and hug me from the back, we stay in that position for a few mins before she whispering thru my ears "冲凉好吗?", instantly we change into our birthday suit and proceed to the bath room, bathing is quite sop, she bathe me thoroughly with her hair tied up, suddenly i find that she resemble 袁咏仪, especially her big eyes down to her nose.... i started to rubba her and the next moment we were frenching like no tomorrow....

Anita Yuen (袁咏仪)
http://imgs.soufun.com/news/2008_06/...259816_000.jpg

The Battle

After drying ourselves, i lied on the bed waiting for her, she crawl towards me and our tongues are lock in a battle, slowly she moves down to my neck and den nipples, her tongue is really good at catbath, she slowly moves into a position where i am sucking her nipples and she is sucking mine, her hands are busy on my already waken didi, while my hands busy fingering her already wet meimei (it is vvvvvv wet ), she moves down to let me engage her in a 69 position, her BBBJ is really good and she is very hardworking on it, i did not do much to her meimei as it was already vvvvv wet, she is one horny girl!!! we den change to her kneeling in-between my legs and continue with her BBBJ, with her big eyes looking at me while sucking, she really arouse me, sensing that i enjoyed BBBJ, she continue for a good 15mins before she capped me and started to ride me, her moans are short and soft, she half closed her eyes and can see that she is really enjoying it, pulling her tied hair down, i had a 70% Anita Yuen look alike riding me!!!

BTH liao i turn her over and entered her in missionary, pump her real hard and she was grabbing the pillow, blankets all over the place, change her to scissors and den to doggie, she was very accomodating and responsive, all position changed without my did slipping out, finally, turned her over in missionary again, this time with her legs over my shoulder and give her a final turbo thrust and release all loads, i was panting on her as she hug me tightly, we stayed in that position for ard 5mins before i withdrew and she clean up for me......

As i was sweating profusely, she took a tissue to wipe my face before she hug me and we continue with our little chat, had told her some of the do's and don'ts in SBF and warn her about the AV and roughly how to avoid them, paid her and send her home after my 事后烟......

While we are waiting for the lift to the counter, there is a room where the FL was moaning so loud that i bet the whole corridor can hear, XY naughtily ask me to go knock on the door and tell them to lower the volume, very fun girl... hehe

Her Stats

Name: Xin Yu
Looks: 1st look 7/10, after TCSS 7.5/10 (look like Anita Yuen IMHO, especially so when she tied up her hair and not smiling)
Boobs: A- (nothing to shout about, not for boobs lover)
Body: 6/10 (too slim for my preference)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good tongue movements, hardworking, but not enough deep throat)
Freching: yes
CIM: NO (requested before i cum but she said cannot)
AR: NIL
AJ: NIL
Painting: yes (but she is already vvvv wet before you even start)
FJ: 6.5/10 (maybe becos she too wet liao)
Attitude: 8/10 (very accomodating, and willing to do your biddings)
GFE: 8/10 (really like bring your little GF out for a bonk, a soft spoken but playful girl)
Damage: $80+$20rm+$1CD
RTF: dunno, clear my backlog first
strongly recommanded to bros who like syt with no rush GFE attitude, not for boobs and ba-ba FL lovers

Bros with FRs who are interested in her can PM me, as the TS did not state his requirement for her ctc, i will just pass to samster whom i felt geniune, Newbies just join pls wait for your turn, BTW already had 2 bros tried her service before me, hope to see your FR soon

Last edited by Liquid@cid; 22-06-2009 at 03:22 AM.
Old 22-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 18
lexus88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after getting the same sms as the TS from xy on sat, which i only received this morning, i immediately made an appt with her

first look, normal looking gal (nothing to shout about). but the more you look at her, ok lah, not bad.

Look: 7/10 (not exactly a syt look, certain angle do look like anita yuen. prefer her hair to be tied up. i prefer syt poly girl kind of look heehee)
Boobs: 6/10 small size, never bother to attack
Body: 7/10 (slim)
Bbbj: 8.5/10 (very shiok, no rush and slow)
FJ: 8/10
Frenching: yes but didnt try
catbath: 8/10 (work like a pro)
Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: 80
Old 22-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
travellertales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOW this is great, please let me have her number. thank you
Old 22-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hollowman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhollowman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Commando shui ge, here i think should be good stuff liao loh, mai tu liao loh, shui ge can share share. You got mail.
Old 22-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hollowman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhollowman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Commando shui ge, here i think should be good stuff liao loh, mai tu liao loh, shui ge can share share. You got mail.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1