The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2004, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Park View

Don't flame me for starting a new thread. Me do search liao but no find Park View.

Tried this girl call Eve. This is the same girl from Cairnhill Hotel move to Miko Tanglin to Parkview. She aged quite a bit oredi, not as sexy as b4 butstill got the cfm face. HJ standard really plunged down a lot, juz the quick mechanical upo down motion. But her breast still solid as b4 (but not huge, don't want to mislead boobs lover) and firm, whether real or fake I really dun know. Summary:

Face: 7/10 cfm face
Boobs:9/10 solid
cup size: B
Skin: tanned
HJ:4/10 better do yourself at least not so rush
BJ: din ask so din try
Fj: din ask so din try

RTF: last time yes but not now, standard drop a lot

Above is only my personal experience.

Any bros know who is the Ang Pai in Park View ? ANy FR ?
Old 29-04-2004, 12:17 AM
Samster

gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Eve

Oh forget to report that this Eve allows sucking of nipple but after finish the HJ, she straight away put on her clothes, shit very dirty fella. Now I am wondering whether I taste any bro's saliva b4 me & I am sure other bros after me have tasted my saliva. Shit, the thought of it makes me shudder !!
Old 29-04-2004, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 21
bunitcq is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbunitcq is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbunitcq is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbunitcq is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbunitcq is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Park View

They have a new girl call Lemon, late 20's, just started working yesterday.

Face: 8/10
Boobs:8/10 solid
Skin: Very fair
HJ:8.5/10
Old 29-04-2004, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eve

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedangsa
Oh forget to report that this Eve allows sucking of nipple but after finish the HJ, she straight away put on her clothes, shit very dirty fella. Now I am wondering whether I taste any bro's saliva b4 me & I am sure other bros after me have tasted my saliva. Shit, the thought of it makes me shudder !!
so experience !
who want to suck, massage and shake maybe.
for suck aways look for young chicks.
think mos bro would agree right?
Old 29-04-2004, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 22
qwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunitcq
They have a new girl call Lemon, late 20's, just started working yesterday.

Face: 8/10
Boobs:8/10 solid
Skin: Very fair
HJ:8.5/10
Your description for this girl called Lemon, matches my impression of another Lemon I tried about a year back at Royal HC.
Malaysian, fair, her face is pretty but is those 'fierce' looking type, right?
Eyes fairly big. Nipples small.
Same girl?
Old 30-04-2004, 12:04 AM
Samster

who has the biggest breast in park view ?
Old 30-04-2004, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

LV.......d cup
Old 30-04-2004, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Bigteddybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bro... any damage? Name of HC? Thanks!
Old 30-04-2004, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyup
Your description for this girl called Lemon, matches my impression of another Lemon I tried about a year back at Royal HC.
Malaysian, fair, her face is pretty but is those 'fierce' looking type, right?
Eyes fairly big. Nipples small.
Same girl?
This lemon with cute little tatto on the left breast and Eve previously was from casanova and miko HC.
She was takan by the boss Jane and her boyfriend(Maybe Kingkong) in casa and that is why she left.
Both only provide HJ and no Fxxking.
Old 30-04-2004, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbang
LV.......d cup
Can tell us who this LV is ? Any FR ?

Tks
Old 01-05-2004, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

is a gal known by name LV....entrance fee $40.at parkview....look like xie sushan.....especially the hair style....wild & slutish
Old 01-01-2005, 12:55 PM
Samster

Feel horny that day so wnated to try Eve, recep say she not working anymore & recommend me Joyce (I think it is Joyce, 2 weeks ago liao, not very sure). So, I call Eve hp & she said she left to Casanova already. I asked Eve whether can fuck her or not this time, instead of usual hj only. She say "haha can lah, come then we talk", Sensing, she's gonna cheat me again, I call the recep at Park View back & the recep say Joyce is big breast & as good as Eve. So, I take lah.

When I arrive, recep keep asking me want to change to Lynn or not. She said Lynn is a Chinese Thai with big breast but I said better stick to Joyce. When she comes in, wah really a beauty but slightly on the plumb side. Massage quite good. To cut story short, when she popped the question, I opt for hj. When she undress, heng ah, lucky didn't opt for FJ bcos her body kinda out of shape, I mean quite loose flabby here & there lah. I played with her boobs, carresed her backside, rubbed her clitoris (with panties on) while she jerked me off. After a while, as she increased the intensity of the up-down movement, I cannot tahan & shoot off the load, kana her blouse, haha paiseh, paiseh, she said "Wah so powerful, shhot so far, how long have you been keepind them ?". Anyway, we take turns to washed up, paid her & left.

SUMMARY:

Face: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10 B cup soft & real
Body: 5/10 A bit loose flashy here & there
HJ: 6.5/10 SOP lah
BJ: din try
FGJ: din try
Attitude: Ok lah

RTF: Not for me but good for those who likes pretty face (though it is subjective)

Damage: Entrance + $50
Old 01-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Samster

Cindy of Park View

After a few days of the session I had with Joyce, I thought why not try Lynn. So, call up & book but recep said Lynn oredi left, recommend me a Viet girl named Cindy instead, recep say fair & bir breast so I take lah.

When she comes in, to me she looks old & haggard with lots of makeup. She said she is new juz started 3 days ago. But her boobs are big for her small skinny frame. She start to massage my back using dunno what oil, feel burning one leh. Then after a while, she popped the question, so I again say hj only lah. Then when I try to pull down her dress to take off her bra, she say cannot, for $50 can only insert hand into bra & touch. I damn sianz liao but very interested to see her body so I offered her $70 to take off everything for hj. She said ok, so when I tried to take off, she say only can pull down her dress. Damn tulan oredi or maybe is is a miscommuinication I dun know but I juz wanna get out from there. SO, I juz squeeze her breast while she hj me. But knn, she used the same lotion she massage me on my dick, the same burning lotion. Shit, damn no brian one !! Worst still, her breast are a pair of fakies !! I quickly forced myself to cum quickly & left.

SUMMARY:-

Face: 5/10 Damn terrible & haggard (like Nana of S'pore Idol)
Boobs: Fake C cup, her surgeon did a bad job, hard & lumpy !!
Body: 7/10 Slim
Skin: where got fair ? Recep bluff
HJ: 2/10 bcos use wrong lotion
FJ: din try
Attitude: friendly but too money face !!

RTF: U got to be crazy !!

Damage Entrance + $70 for a HJ !! Shit I rather pay $50 for Stella across the road !!
Old 01-01-2005, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 23
ROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedangsa
Feel horny that day so wnated to try Eve, recep say she not working anymore & recommend me Joyce (I think it is Joyce, 2 weeks ago liao, not very sure). So, I call Eve hp & she said she left to Casanova already. I asked Eve whether can fuck her or not this time, instead of usual hj only. She say "haha can lah, come then we talk", Sensing, she's gonna cheat me again, I call the recep at Park View back & the recep say Joyce is big breast & as good as Eve. So, I take lah.

When I arrive, recep keep asking me want to change to Lynn or not. She said Lynn is a Chinese Thai with big breast but I said better stick to Joyce. When she comes in, wah really a beauty but slightly on the plumb side. Massage quite good. To cut story short, when she popped the question, I opt for hj. When she undress, heng ah, lucky didn't opt for FJ bcos her body kinda out of shape, I mean quite loose flabby here & there lah. I played with her boobs, carresed her backside, rubbed her clitoris (with panties on) while she jerked me off. After a while, as she increased the intensity of the up-down movement, I cannot tahan & shoot off the load, kana her blouse, haha paiseh, paiseh, she said "Wah so powerful, shhot so far, how long have you been keepind them ?". Anyway, we take turns to washed up, paid her & left.

SUMMARY:

Face: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10 B cup soft & real
Body: 5/10 A bit loose flashy here & there
HJ: 6.5/10 SOP lah
FGJ: din try
Attitude: Ok lah

RTF: Not for me but good for those who likes pretty face (though it is subjective)

Damage: Entrance + $50
bro gedangsa,

1st time i see you give HC gal 9/10 for looks. She is really that pretty ?
Old 01-01-2005, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKY_MAIVIA
bro gedangsa,

1st time i see you give HC gal 9/10 for looks. She is really that pretty ?
Haha, now that you asked, I hessitate liao. But I remember the first impression I got is that she is very pretty but plumb. But now I cannot remember how she looks like oredi !! Overall, when she stripped, her body not that good lah !!

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1