The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
immortal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Russian FL in Penang

Anyone has nice experience in Penang with Russian Chicks?
Old 23-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
immortal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Russian FL in Penang

Here is my FR,

Long time wanted to try Russian girls, was in Penang for one whole week, since 10th October.

11th and 12th was quite busy with work and was also drunk at nite with my colleagues, no time to explore. Met a nice taxi driver (Indian) He passed me his name card and asked me to call him..

13th evening was horny and hence called him and asked for Russian, he said hard to find but will get back to me shortly, 10 minutes later he gave me a call said I m lucky he found 3 and asked me to come to his place and choose the one I want. Asked about the $$$, he quote me 360 MYR for 1 shot and then 600 MYR for 2 hours. For whole night its 1000 MYR. Since I will be there for another 3 nights decided to go for 1 shot to try first.

7PM he asked me to come down to hotel lobby and asked me to choose one. The russians are tall and looking beautiful, selected one who was looking young and busty went up to the room.

I wanted to spend time talking with her first but her English is so bad . She knows enough English to ask me to go for shower and I agreed. Hotel bathroom was not that big but good enough to accomodate 2 of us. She bathe me and I was playing with her boobs, nice and she laughed telling me I m naughty.

After 6 minutes of shower we both went to the bed, she started action with roaming her fingers on my body, and started BBBJ (was very nice but not lasted long) after that she started licking my whole body. I wanted to frech her but she did not allow me, and she insist on riding me, I was so horny and could not resist, she sit on me and started riding but I wanted to go on top so I stop her, she turned down I went on top. Wow nice ass started pumping hard could not resist unloaded in 4 minutes. Well I really had a nice experience with her. Every $$$ worth, I did also try the other Russian the next day. Last night tried vietnamese girl who also hot. In conclusion Penang did not let expectation down even tough it was expensive.

Thanks for reading
Old 14-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Russian FL in Penang

Can pm me your Penang contact bro. Thanks a million.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1