The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2011, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
em1981 is Cool - loads of Potential
What should i do?

Recently encounter something that straight out from JAV script. Went early to my gf's pl to pick her up for a date. As i came earlier than the expected timing, she told me to keep myself busy.

So i went to look for her younger bro in his room. As i approach the room, i notice the door was not fully closed; took a quick peek in to see if he around. Had a shock of my life what was happening. Saw my gf's older sister sucking off he younger bro's dick on his bed.

Afraid to alert my presence to them, i slowly move away from his room and quietly wait for my gf in the living room.

The problem is, should i actually tell my gf about this? Or should i keep this quiet? I actually more worry that my gf might be also "involve" internally too...
Quite troubled; so what should i do?
Old 14-03-2011, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What should i do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by em1981 View Post
Recently encounter something that straight out from JAV script. Went early to my gf's pl to pick her up for a date. As i came earlier than the expected timing, she told me to keep myself busy.

So i went to look for her younger bro in his room. As i approach the room, i notice the door was not fully closed; took a quick peek in to see if he around. Had a shock of my life what was happening. Saw my gf's older sister sucking off he younger bro's dick on his bed.O

Afraid to alert my presence to them, i slowly move away from his room and quietly wait for my gf in the living room.

The problem is, should i actually tell my gf about this? Or should i keep this quiet? I actually more worry that my gf might be also "involve" internally too...

It's your moral obligation to do something to stop this. It's also your obligation to SG society as you have an implied contract to enhance and improve society not aid and abet this kind of sinful promiscuous behavior. It's sick.
Old 14-03-2011, 04:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -112 / Power: 0
ashleygal ashleygal

Quote:

So i went to look for her younger bro in his room. As i approach the room, i notice the door was not fully closed; took a quick peek in to see if he around. Had a shock of my life what was happening. Saw my gf's older sister sucking off he younger bro's dick on his bed.

bro, maybe you might want to sound her out 1st? like tell her recently your guy friend is watching those JAV of older sister help out with her younger brother and see what her reaction is 1st?

test the water 1st before telling her the truth if you want the relationship to last. if you tell her straight now, it will not only affect your relationship with her but that of her and her siblings. if she feels that it's not morally right, my advice is to keep it within yourself but always hint her like, how come her older sister and younger brother always lock themselves in the room or always go into each other room (I am only assuming that this is what happen usually). Let you gf discover the secret herself.

abt your gf getting involve too, as per my advice above, ask her what are her views of incest sex. if she hestiate, i think you should know your answer.

hope the above helps.

peace,
Ash
Old 14-03-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah lao. how old are they? If they are too young better let your gf noe. It may be turn out to be a catasthrophe
Old 14-03-2011, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleygal View Post
bro, maybe you might want to sound her out 1st? like tell her recently your guy friend is watching those JAV of older sister help out with her younger brother and see what her reaction is 1st?

test the water 1st before telling her the truth if you want the relationship to last. if you tell her straight now, it will not only affect your relationship with her but that of her and her siblings. if she feels that it's not morally right, my advice is to keep it within yourself but always hint her like, how come her older sister and younger brother always lock themselves in the room or always go into each other room (I am only assuming that this is what happen usually). Let you gf discover the secret herself.

abt your gf getting involve too, as per my advice above, ask her what are her views of incest sex. if she hestiate, i think you should know your answer.

hope the above helps.

peace,
Ash

Thanks for the advise, Ash. I agreed with dropping hints to my gf would be the best idea if i really need to get this across her both out of concern of her siblings and herself.

Matter of fact, i still shocked over this.

Thanks
Old 14-03-2011, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by digby View Post
wah lao. how old are they? If they are too young better let your gf noe. It may be turn out to be a catasthrophe
My gf's older sis and younger bro

Guess early 30s for older sis
and early 20s for younger bro ??

Yup, i planning to drop hints like in what Ash's reply stated.
Old 14-03-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
no no is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno no is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
share her sis ctc with bros here so she will be busy n leave her brother alone
Old 14-03-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 14
Lionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, what a messy situation u got there, bro!
Hope that everything turns out ok ..,,
Old 14-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

OMG! Incest! If real, TS MUST act accordingly. Wish all things would settle fine.

If fake, thanks for the nice story. Great story opening.

Cheers.

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 14-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Breadtalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe her sis horny.
Old 14-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Actually, this may sound a bit sick but if it was me, i'll ask the elder sister out and told her i saw!
For all you know, she'll stop sucking her younger bros dick & end up sucking mine instead......
If not, I'll maintain a MYOB stance, as both are already adults
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 14-03-2011, 12:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
hsbc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah........ may be your gf should know about this.. or you can blackmail her sister and ask her to do the same for you
Old 14-03-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
happyfamily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dropping hints is a good idea...
Old 14-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

wa, such type of lobang u also can encounter, dunno is call lucky or suay bro... sighs...
Old 14-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Damn, wish I had such a GF...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1