The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hokkienboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up SG to JB round night trip

I'm currently providing a TO-FRO Transport service to SG Bros.

9PM to 4AM

1. Pick up all individuals and I will do a body check on all individuals (NO DRUGS, NO EXCESSIVE CASH MORE THAN $1,000)

2. Reach JB about 1000 - 1030PM (I'm including traffic jams @ custom)

3. You plan the trip around JB (Thai club, Massage, ...), only JB area, I can intro places if you have no actual plan.

4. 4am, Leave for Singapore. But before that, will do another check on individual to ensure NO DRUG TRAFFICKING and ferry each bro home safely.

My charges for the trip: $170SGD flat (Bring up to 3 PAX MAXIMUM). $150SGD flat if you would like to head back at 2am.

Do pm if you're interested with your contact no.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1