The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
luvapple is Cool - loads of Potential
KC from frequent wechat watsapp

Wonder any bro has the same experience as me? I thought I had great self awareness of such but I was terribly wronged.

This have all started from common chatting and sending of regards until the extent of naughty talks and finally into love declares. The other party is a WL in this line for sure since I am posting here. The very tactful and smart part of the WL or probably the nature of a lady is that she will never pester you or sending you any regards at the beginning which you known well that they are fakes. I have received such from many other WL in this line which I have keep them in my wechat and watsapp contact. So in so to make this lady to be so different from the rest and kc start to grown in her more and more deeply. As we get more and more familiar the real thing started and we would frankly saying that we missed each other etc.
Definitely I have fallen deeply now which is as good as eating a poison apple.
I am sure many of the senior bros here would had the same past encountered like me and I would really appreciate your advise on how to get out of it. I known well that this is fake but it was already too late and so difficult to back out.
Old 21-04-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!
Re: KC from frequent wechat watsapp

Get out of it bro... think of this, ur friends might have on her before but u dun know anything abt it. After u decide to married that wl, and invite ur friends for the dinner? Just paid, f and let go.
Old 21-04-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of
Re: KC from frequent wechat watsapp

You may be unique. Just like the other samster who may be messaging her too. You don't look for a good meal in a toilet. You don't look for true love in a WL. Use it for its purpose. These words may sound harsh but I hope you understand 忠言逆耳 and give it some thought. Cheers bro.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1