The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
NonKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tits Pussy Painting Job

Hi new bro here need advice,

I broke off with my girl few months ago, (long story) anyway miss making love n had a hard time coping with my life without sex, me always high high kind.

First, Saw bro STB Thai cheeks Bui-Ta-Han need to go unload but need to ask as I like to suck my ex tits very hard till sometimes there is very small drops of saltiest liquid coming out from the tits head, if this happen to the bro STB Thai FL will I get infection from this?

2nd question, I’m a pussy lover, used to lick my ex pussy very very hard until she very shiok and I too feel very shiok licking n sucking pussy. What you call “pussy painting” with the FL will I catch any disease and infection?

Other issue like BBBJ / CIM / no CD case can cause problems as I’ve read through the threads here and you bro did a good job for that.
Old 29-01-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Tits Pussy Painting Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonKia View Post
Hi new bro here need advice,

I broke off with my girl few months ago, (long story) anyway miss making love n had a hard time coping with my life without sex, me always high high kind.

First, Saw bro STB Thai cheeks Bui-Ta-Han need to go unload but need to ask as I like to suck my ex tits very hard till sometimes there is very small drops of saltiest liquid coming out from the tits head, if this happen to the bro STB Thai FL will I get infection from this?

2nd question, I’m a pussy lover, used to lick my ex pussy very very hard until she very shiok and I too feel very shiok licking n sucking pussy. What you call “pussy painting” with the FL will I catch any disease and infection?

Other issue like BBBJ / CIM / no CD case can cause problems as I’ve read through the threads here and you bro did a good job for that.
Answer1 : don't suck WL tits too hard because some it is painful unless she is aroused. Your gf might be aroused by you, but for a WL who has fucked 1000's of men, she's unlikely to be aroused by you unless you have some voodoo magic. But if the WL does not mind, I guess its OK as long as its not milk. Human milk of an infected woman contains HIV and its possible to contract HIV from drinking infected milk.

Answer 2: You can catch nasty diseases from unprotected painting. Don't do it. You lick ur gf to make her shiok, but its really not your responsibility to make the WL shiok. She feels most shiok with your money, not your saliva.
Old 29-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
bedtime-stories is stuck in moderation for some time to come

yup agree with the above post..tits can suck or press hard but jus got to spare a thought for the WL cause it may hurt them abit..diff people n diff breasts conjour to diff needs..not necessary every breasts if u suck hard will have liquid coming out..likewise its best not to do paint jobs on WL as u really dont know whats remaining in that passageway after so many entrances by diff dicks..remember dont end up being a dickHEAD..anyway life's yours no one can teach or instruct u wat to do..u got to have a grip on yrself..jus my 2cents worth..
Old 29-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
funalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Tits Pussy Painting Job

Agree with advice given. Suck on the breasts and if its too hard, WL will ask you to stop cos they will be sore.
But painting is not advisable cos you can contract STD with sores in the tongue later.
Old 29-01-2009, 11:51 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fee3fow is Cool - loads of Potential

Ya i never pussy paint FL. why would i want to go lick public towel bowls
Old 29-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fee3fow View Post
Ya i never pussy paint FL. why would i want to go lick public towel bowls
public "towel" bowls ???? i would presume toilet huh ??? anyway think FL pussy will be better tasting than licking a toilet bowl..much more if its a public toilet bowl..imagine u use any toilets ard little india/chinatown area ..haha
Old 30-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
NonKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro peanut123 n bro bedtime-stories.

Read through many story here, some bros here do painting on WL meimei wonder how true is it? Is all the FR here good to the last drop!

Anyway will keep away from licking pussy with WL/FL, must listen to the lau master/sifu here.
Old 30-01-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

to each have their own opinions so to believe truely n whole heartedly its up to u, to believe partially also up to u, to dont believe n jus curse whoever that idiot who written such a marvellous story also up to u..therefore only after trying out for yourself n by your own standards than u will know how much to believe..cheers...
Old 01-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Lubber.duckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonKia View Post
Thanks bro peanut123 n bro bedtime-stories.

Read through many story here, some bros here do painting on WL meimei wonder how true is it? Is all the FR here good to the last drop!

Anyway will keep away from licking pussy with WL/FL, must listen to the lau master/sifu here.
Different ppl get different sexcitment from various forms, for example u like to do painting on gf, but gt no gf now. so do u think u can curb painting till u have a gf? Of course we need to have some reserve on the FRs and dats why we need to try it ourselves.

just my two cents worth.

Cheers!
Old 02-02-2009, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
Morpheus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMorpheus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

make sure u dun hv any bleeding or sore in yr mouth or tongue before licking
Old 16-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 21
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Get No Cost Online Contractor Bids

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairguyxz View Post
Hey everyone,

spam links deleted
And your contractors will let the TS suck their tits, lick their pussies and give him BBBJ?

If not, get the fuck out of here.

Tee Vee

Last edited by sammyboyfor; 16-10-2009 at 11:10 AM. Reason: deleting spam urls.
Old 16-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Instead of replying and quoting the whole damned message including all the spam urls, it would have been a lot easier for me if you had simply reported the spam that had managed to get through.

An old hand like yourself should know better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
And your contractors will let the TS suck their tits, lick their pussies and give him BBBJ?

If not, get the fuck out of here.

Tee Vee
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 21
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Instead of replying and quoting the whole damned message including all the spam urls, it would have been a lot easier for me if you had simply reported the spam that had managed to get through.

An old hand like yourself should know better.
Oops Sorry boss...

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 18-10-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Any bros gung ho to stick their tongues in there

Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images

Old 20-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ukguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6s View Post
Any bros gung ho to stick their tongues in there
Nice hair style ... don't need to be gung ho to stick your tongue there, its the natural thing to do

If anybody has a problem with this, send the girls over to my tongue

Last edited by Big Sexy; 20-10-2009 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Don't quote the whole message
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1