The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2006, 10:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5255 / Power: 63
Finn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond repute
Local FL Hody

Hi guys,

After receiving a lot of prank and disturbing calls.Have decided to approach me for help. Please refer to her previous thread to read FR regarding her services.

Rate are still the same but with some new addition:
1 shot within 1hr 100
2 shot within 2hr 170 including massage
Caps and room is on your own
No indian and malays

For those with her contact, u can contact her direct.(Please do not pass the number around) For those without, can PM me for arrangement.
Old 30-08-2006, 11:37 AM
Samster (Donor)

Finn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local FL Hody

Hody available after 3pm today.Those interested. Pls PM me for arrangement.

TQ.
Old 30-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Big Auntie have visited Hody,so they no deal still the end of the week.

TQ
Old 05-09-2006, 08:24 AM
Samster (Donor)

Hody is back in action today with a brand new image starting from 2pm onwards.

Interested pls PM me your name and contact for arrangement.

TQ
Old 05-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Hody booking for 2moro is full. Interested please get back to me for thrusday slot.

TQ
Old 06-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 20
Landlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Local FL Hody

Many thanks to bro TIM for arrangement with Hody. Firstly TIM was very helpful and friendly, helped me to arrange a last minute change in timing. Looks like government GEMS program is also working on our level.

Funny thing happen when I was there. The recep was my friend's sister!!! Act blur and pretend don't know her. She also act blur or she really don't remember me. Hope it is the latter.

Much has been said about Hody so I will not elaborate too much about how we meet...Blah...blah...blah. I am sure all not interested. Will just give you facts in point form!!!!

Name: Hody
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 (Relatively slim-many tattoos)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B+ cup)
BBBJ: 10/10!!!
FJ: 7/10 (wet and tight!!!)
GF feeling: Yes (extremely friendly)
Damage: $100 (for 1hr of FJ) + $20 tips + $20 room
RTF: OF course!

Note: Her tattoos are so cool and her skin is super smooth. And I must again mentioned her awesome BBBJ. Still thinking about it. For BBBJ lovers, you must try!!! Starting to sound like a commercial

For those who wants her contact, please contact TIM and not me. She told me the unpleasant story about one of her customers and why she is now going through TIM instead, really really weird. And to those cupboard boys(you know who you are) shame on you.

Oh.... Forgot to mention. Did you guys know you can park you car behind the hotel 81 elegance and they have a back door direct to the lobby. Very discreet.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 19
blur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landlord
Oh.... Forgot to mention. Did you guys know you can park you car behind the hotel 81 elegance and they have a back door direct to the lobby. Very discreet.
Hotel 81 elegance is located at?????
Hugoman: Celine, Paris

(many lost records liao)
Old 07-09-2006, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur boy
Hotel 81 elegance is located at?????
Bro, over at FOCH road, walking distance to lavendar81. Hope this helps
Old 09-09-2006, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
maizze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaizze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi all~ have try her twice and this is the fr on Hody

When Hody came in to my room, she was quite friendly and she has that Girl-Next-Door look. Having try all the FLs, Hody can be counted as giving the best BBBJ ever(i would give her 4.5 stars out of 5 stars). Her BBBJ is superb!! and found out that recently, she also did deepthroat . After about 30 mins( i think so), i was already on the verge of cummin. so i told her to stop and i decided to cap on and go for "it". Her pussy was quite tight, and we french like there's no tomorrow. and boy, her tongue was very active all the time, it seems that she was practising on her tongue everyday!! also, she was willing to try every position u can think of, so bro, use all the imagination and creativity u can think of when u are trying her!!, but then, she doesnt do anal, so anal lovers, sorry!!~
thats all folk~ hope u all enjoy what i enjoyed~~
Old 16-09-2006, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 18
cephas0408 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercephas0408 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercephas0408 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercephas0408 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercephas0408 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ok here is a link to the Fr i wrote regarding Hody
guys enjoy!!

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...highlight=hody
Old 18-09-2006, 03:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Hody is available for booking anytime from now.Interested please PM me for booking.

TQ
Old 19-09-2006, 05:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Hody available from 2pm onward tommorrow. Interested please Pm me for booking.

TQ
Old 20-09-2006, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
spango_05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(Sorry, this fr was 1st posted on the wrong thread)
bro tim set up my session & posting my fr in response. can't help but agree with cephas - her bbbj was outstanding! her looks - nothing to shout about. simple looking gal; body-wise also good, a little bit of baby-fat but other than this she has nice round ass (good for doggie!!! this is also her strong point!) and nice firm tits (good for sucking). very responsive with real sounds eminating from her during fj. good for bros if you dont mind if she smokes. one other thing, her tatoos are many - real yakuza-style. booked double session but ended with single - because had to rush off.
Old 20-09-2006, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked session yesterday with Hody, she was a bit late and I was in a rush so we ended up with a real quickie, so this FR based on that short time. have to agree with above comments, quite cute, not so slim but well proportioned. Nice tits and the strongest tongue you will encounter! Her Bj is entusiastic and very thorough and she certainly gets pretty wet herself. Frenches with enthusiasm too. Personality is good and quite fun, which is always a big plus. Like to try her again soon for longer time and try out lots more stuff! Overall pretty good value, as long as you don't mind a lot of tatoos! Rates as above.
Old 21-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Kiev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tim arranged me yesterday a slot yesterday with Hody.

Look: 5.5/10 (simple, although her hair quite hip and trendy)
Body: 6.5/10 (Alot of tattoos. Her perky tits save her otherwise fleshy body. Not tall.)
Personality: Bubbly and chatty (at times naive and she knows how to talk to please you)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Good for local FL. She is quite proud of her blowing skills and tongue action.)
FJ: 7/10 (Looks at you seductively, but unfortunately not for me)

That's all folks! Don't PM me for contact, please PM Tim.

Tim, I've upped you, hope you do the same for me.

Ciao!
---------------------------------------------
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1