The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2015, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 11
missj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymissj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Exclamation Confessions of the GND

Stories are mainly fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.
----------------

January 22.

Dear Diary,

I met a married man today. He has the status, power, wealth and authority in the company. I am only 22 at this point but i heard from my manager that B's department has many pretty girls. flawless make up and short skirts. i am sure you know what i mean. They are after all in the public sector and in the constant limelight.

I think i am ordinary and i was just being friendly to him during the event as he is my client. On usual days, i couldn't careless on what my clients are up to as long as i do my job to ensure everything runs smooth and hospitality is of acceptable if not exemplary standards. Despite being the wallflower that i am, i caught his attention.

I didn't want to be photographed and waved the photographer off. He caught sight of my action and proceed to make a protective remark at the photographer.

"She doesn't want to be photographed lah!", he exclaimed coming to my rescue.

In fact, i must admit that was a thoughtful comment from a client stepping in to save a damsel in distress. (Yes, i am caught in fairytales)

I smiled at B, frown at and reprimanded the photographer.

"Yeah la, don't take me, go take the others, i am busy and tired, won't look good in the pictures".

Then i proceeded to quickly escape the scene and went to grab a bite. Upon returning to my rest point munching hungrily at my dinner, B saw that i was having a late meal and exclaimed, "having dinner but bo jio!"

I made an embarrassed face as i forgot my manners.

"Oh, have you had your meal? want to join me or not!" i quickly responded.

"Its okay, i am joking. But you can make it up by taking a picture with me."

"Damn" i thought, so much for saving my ass to not take a picture, i ended up having to take a picture with him.

"Alright, better with you than taking alone." I consoled myself.

Before he left the event, he came over to say goodbye and asked for my number. I was shocked at first as it would seem unprofessional to bypass my manager and contact my client directly. B then said, "You give the correct number or not!" I must say his tactic and mind games on me was good as being older than i am, he must have more experience in picking up girls. Falling into his trap, and trying to prove myself as trustworthy as the company i am working for, i used his phone to call myself and showed him my phone was indeed ringing.

He left and said we would catch up soon before passing me his namecard.

True to his word, he texted me a few days later to ask how i was and that we should catch up for drinks. It must have been really weird for me as i went to tell my manager that i gave his client my number as a heads up. My manager said, "oh good luck to you, he is going to pester you."

I got a bit worried about the pestering until my manager gave me something new to be wary about, he said something along the line of "you like older man ah, then you go out with me lah". Truth be told, i was shocked at the comment but calmly replied, "Boss, you are nice guy, but too bad you are married", and i made a sad and pouting face. i couldn't remember his response but i think he made a thumbs up at me.

Back to married guy B.

A few weeks later, we went for drinks after work and i was pleasantly surprised that he regarded me as a friend. He introduced his friends and colleagues to me and i found out he was married, with a son, and he and his wife hardly had dinner together. i figured he must be having a rough time, why else would a older married man be asking a young girl out. I was just wondering what inappropriate prepositions he might be brewing.

After drinks, his friends and i headed to the nearest club for another round of drinks. I must have sounded bimbotic to his friends as i was tired and my replies to them was incoherent. As they headed to the dance floor, B and i were left alone at our seats. It must have been the alcohol, or the darkness, or that darn atmosphere with loud music influencing its patrons to banish all care in the world.

I felt his hands on my thigh bushing in upward strokes. My mind ran wild with fantasies. I was so tired i rested my head against his shoulders and he proceeded to wrap the other hand around my shoulders caressing my arms. No sooner, the arm around my shoulder slipped to my waist brushing my sides and rubbing my back and lowering his hands towards my ass. His other free hand left my thighs and lifted my chin towards his face. He lowered his face and gave me a peak on my lips.

"Oh my gosh, i must be mad for allowing this to happen", i thought.

But under the influence of alcohol and against better judgement, i reciprocated by parting my lips and returning the kiss by nibbling on his lower lip.

I think i must be out of my mind.

To be continued?

Last edited by missj; 06-03-2015 at 12:00 AM.
Old 05-03-2015, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 14
tomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Confessions of the GND

Do continue.
As they're too far away to make a reality.
Old 05-03-2015, 05:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 11
postmortem is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpostmortem is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpostmortem is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pitching tent

Louise surreptitiously insinuated herself into the deepest recesses of my mind, and with utter serendipity tore down all my barriers:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12704832
Old 05-03-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 18
CherryQQ is a name known to allCherryQQ is a name known to allCherryQQ is a name known to allCherryQQ is a name known to allCherryQQ is a name known to allCherryQQ is a name known to all

Starting campfire.
Old 05-03-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dt14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support !!
Old 05-03-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
KimXD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping!
Old 06-03-2015, 02:12 AM
Samster

missj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymissj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Confessions of the GND

I guess he got my body language as a sign and proceed to get bolder, slipping his hands further in and caressed my lady parts.

Instantaneously, i felt a chill down my spine.

I felt my underpants got damp as the rubbing got harder and deeper. Of all music, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke had to be playing on the DJ's spin list at this time. How appropriate. B stood up and offered a hand to me and gestured to the dance floor. As you can tell that we hardly spoke as the club's music was too loud and noisy for any conversation to take place. Besides, we didn't want to yell at each other or else i will be losing my lady image. hee.

I took his hands and followed him on to the dance floor. Once we were in the crowd, i felt his hands roam across my body. It must have been easier since we were both standing up instead of sitting down. As we danced, he grabbed my waist and pulled my body closer to him. If i was not already red due to the alcoholic, i would be red due to the blushing. I rested my chin on his shoulders and hugged him back. Where could my hands go?

Maroon 5's Move like Jagger speed things up on the dance floor as the beats progressed. His hands squeezed my bottom pushing my pelvis against his occasionally during the mix. As it was dark on the dance floor and everyone else was having a good time, no one would really take notice of what the couples were doing. His hands movements alternate between caressing the sides of my chest, groping either my front or back, holding my waist and lift my chin towards his. Eventually, his hands slip under my skirt, pulled the piece of cloth in the way to the side and slip into the wetness. Even if i did let out a moan, you couldn't hear it anyway.

As our bodies move in sync with the rhythm of Taio Cruz's Dynamite, i was pushing myself against and towards him as i was feeling the pleasure of his fingers pushing in beat with the forbidden fruit. If only you were at the scene, you would be sweating, feeling good and having that adrenaline rush.

You must be wondering what happened next. If he had his fun.

That was his fun. He was having a ball of time pleasuring.
Old 06-03-2015, 02:26 AM
Samster

hmm am i like exposing too much of what goes on in clubs these days?
are they different from the disco in the past?

anyone who has gone through the evolution of disco and clubs please share with me. here or pm is fine

at least to the parents out there, you know what your sons and daughters are up to :x

Last edited by missj; 06-03-2015 at 02:44 AM.
Old 06-03-2015, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
efftee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah... Interesting start to a lady's perspective. Looking forward for more
Old 06-03-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 21
bizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to behold

So will there be any more story coming TS ?
Old 06-03-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Free advertising for clubs?
Old 06-03-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

support, ts better with pic
Old 07-03-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
smallbaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support your thread
Old 14-06-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

After reading my story, Bro F decided to head to the clubs to experience the pleasure himself...

Thanks to him, i have my second story to write.

Bro F was getting ready for supper one Friday night when he received a text message.

Xmm: Hello Bro F, are you free? Let's go clubbing.

Bro F: Really? Where? When? Time?

Xmm: Meet you at Clarke Quay, tonight, 11pm?

Bro F: Okay, see you.

Bro F was pleasantly surprised that this Xmm decided to ask him out. However, being a spontaneous individual, he was game for drinks, fun and meeting new people.

Xmm was wearing a short black micro dress looking something like this

They entered the club, Bro F bought drinks for Xmm while she told her friends she would join them later as she got busy with her new friend.

With Lil Jon's Turn Down for What playing on the dance floor, Bro F and Xmm went to dance.

Xmm leaned against and whispered into Bro F's ears, "Why are you so 乖 ? ", and grabbed his hands and lead them towards her waist.

At this point Xmm was high and in a night of revelry, she leaned against Bro F and rubbed herself against him.

Bro F was wearing jeans and at this point, being erected was hard for him as the jeans was tight.

He excused himself to the washroom to wash his face and so to gain composure and control.

Upon entering the males' restroom, a scene behold his eyes.

2 guys had hands all over a girl in the corner of the toilet. As Bro F went towards the urinal, he could see the reflection in the mirror from the side of his eyes the feast that was playing in action. The girl's face was in ecstasy while the 2 guys sandwiched her, one was touching her face, kissing and caressing her while her hands was in his pants while the other guy had his hands under her skirt rubbing her treasure. Her moans were heard as they matched the expressions on her face. As Bro F was taking too long, the guys knew and turned the girl to face him, due to the live action, Bro F could see that the girl was not wearing underneath and was clean shaven.

More guys came into the washroom and started heading towards the next urinal Bro F was at.

Bro F decided Xmm was expecting something from him after all....

*Note to Bro F, please PM me to let me know if story is okay?
Old 14-06-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
mongkokgaoboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS welcome back after a long break

Please continue .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1