The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Extremely heavy Jam at the causeway.

Wanna go JB tonight and was kinda turned off as I saw a massive jam from JB to Mandai. What is going on? Heard from my friend that he kena stuck at Tuas check point (Malaysia side) for more than 5 hours. I had never witness such a jam in my life. Heard that Malaysia immigration impose some new regulations. Hope things can be resolve soon .
Old 04-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
xyhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Extremely heavy Jam at the causeway.

It is School Holiday now..... I travel to JB almost everyday.... I didn't experience an changes with the Malaysian Customs and Immigration... Perhaps its just speculation....
Old 04-06-2011, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps u are a PR...Anyway my friend told me now they paste a new sticker on the passport .
Old 04-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
jag_jj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

News alr reported. Non-Malaysian have to get off the car to take a biometric take finger prints.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:27 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Ilovesex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIlovesex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIlovesex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so u r in the middle of a jam?good luck!
Old 04-06-2011, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yes take both fingers print, 2nd finger. All these causing the massive jam.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
xyhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am not a PR.. The Sticker that you are refering to is for Frequent Travellers to Malaysia and it is for a period of one year. All you have to do is to scan your passport when in Malaysia and you don't have to have it stamped. That way, it will help you to save on the pages of the passport.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
Flinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyhan View Post
I am not a PR.. The Sticker that you are refering to is for Frequent Travellers to Malaysia and it is for a period of one year. All you have to do is to scan your passport when in Malaysia and you don't have to have it stamped. That way, it will help you to save on the pages of the passport.
You are talking about MACS sticker which is not what they are about about.

This is the biometric system that Malaysia has implemented. Everyone who is a foreigner needs to get your two fingers scanned. They will then past a sticker when you enter and then take out the sticker when you leave.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yup, it was in the newspaper....all non-malaysians have to take their biometric hand scan...so everyone inside the car has to come out and have their hand scan...this is on top of the passport check and stamping...u include handscan...we all know sometimes biometric systems have problems detecting the scan will will produce errors...if the officers do not know how to rectify the problems....a lot of delays...and hence the big massive jam...image...small children also has to scan...what about babies??!!

I will be avoiding JB for now...good luck to those who still wish to travel to JB.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 16
J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!

You are lucky. Yesterday the jam was till bukit panjang or further in the afternoon. if I not wrong

300 Nett Achieved!!

Lists of MP in JB
Lists of Hotels in JB
Old 05-06-2011, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
tolkein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saturday's supposed to be a public holiday ...so I don't know if they made Monday a holiday too, making it an extended weekend.

It was equally jammed from KL to Malacca. I travelled at 10:30am, but a journey which usually takes 1:15, ended up as an almost 4-hour trip.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
Yup, it was in the newspaper....all non-malaysians have to take their biometric hand scan...so everyone inside the car has to come out and have their hand scan...this is on top of the passport check and stamping...u include handscan...we all know sometimes biometric systems have problems detecting the scan will will produce errors...if the officers do not know how to rectify the problems....a lot of delays...and hence the big massive jam...image...small children also has to scan...what about babies??!!

I will be avoiding JB for now...good luck to those who still wish to travel to JB.
Last Sunday I took the bus 170 to Malaysian customs, where I waited 2 hrs in the queue for my passport check and stamp and finger scan!!

It seems that Malaysia don't really welcome Singaporeans to come into JB!!
Old 05-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday i took CW5 @ 6.20pm from Newton in and it was 8.30pm i reach singapore customer. And till 9.30pm i was able to clear the both custom.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 19
jolin123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjolin123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think for those who can delay their trip to Malaysia until after the June holidays would be much better.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
StupicOne is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStupicOne is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I trust that the Malaysian goverment just do not know how to solve the problem Someone sold the machine and make a big profit and now caused this big jam. It is so stupic to make everyone to come down from the car to scan their finger. Singaporean should just stay away from JB for a while and let them know how the Johor economy will suffer without Singaporean. This will help to wake up the Malaysian authorities.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1