The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2004, 11:39 AM
trixsta

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Pre-cum? Condom Tear?

Anyone encounter before that u made ur gf pregnant with ur pre-cum? or when using condom.. tot condom wont tear.. then u cum inside.... then actually condom tear liao... cui.... anyone encounter before ? sperm really so power u cum above the pubic area.. it will swim in meh ?
Old 22-02-2004, 11:38 AM
CheoNemo

My fren has an experience that during sex with her bf, the condom tear and they dunno until after her bf ejaculated inside her. she was so anxious after that cos they were doing it during her "fertile" period. luckily, she bought a pregnancy test kit from watson and tested negative.

anyway, my fren say that time her bf used durex condom. I tot that durex shd be the safest around...why still can break? any comments anyone?
Old 22-02-2004, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 22
tengkokkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytengkokkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Condoms are not 100% safe if rough play is involved. I'd reckon that your friend's bf was a l'il too rough.
Old 22-02-2004, 06:18 PM
facial

Quote:
Originally posted by CheoNemo
My fren has an experience that during sex with her bf, the condom tear and they dunno until after her bf ejaculated inside her. she was so anxious after that cos they were doing it during her "fertile" period. luckily, she bought a pregnancy test kit from watson and tested negative.

anyway, my fren say that time her bf used durex condom. I tot that durex shd be the safest around...why still can break? any comments anyone?
He did not put it on correctly.

The rubber rubbing against rubber can cause it to break.
Old 22-02-2004, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by CheoNemo

[1] ur gf hole too tight....too much friction.
[2] her bf too violent
[3] incorrect way of wearing
[4] when wearing, accidently torn the condom
[5] her bf can endure and not cum within 1/2 hour... so continuous bonking will cause wear and tear....

Old 23-02-2004, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Feli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[6]TOO LONG FINGERNAILS!!!!!!
[7] TOO DRY!!

Quote:
Originally posted by fun4evergood
[1] ur gf hole too tight....too much friction.
[2] her bf too violent
[3] incorrect way of wearing
[4] when wearing, accidently torn the condom
[5] her bf can endure and not cum within 1/2 hour... so continuous bonking will cause wear and tear....

Old 23-02-2004, 10:36 PM
Samster

fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Feli
[6]TOO LONG FINGERNAILS!!!!!!
[7] TOO DRY!!
[8] expired condom
[9] bj till break
Old 24-02-2004, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
[8] expired condom
[9] bj till break
[10] Pirated condoms?
Old 26-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
There are many reasons why condoms break, like many brothers mention above.

Use of petroluem gels can lead to breakage in condoms as well. Try liquid base lubricants.

afterall, condoms may not be 100% safe, but never use 2 at a time, the chances that they break are even greater when rubber rubs against each other.
Old 26-02-2004, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
[8] expired condom
[9] bj till break

Hahhaha, BJ until break? never heard of it. The gal chew the rubber like chewing gums? Must be painful for the guy loh!
Old 26-02-2004, 11:01 AM
WanYing

actually the worse is those tiny holes created by handling with long fingernails.. especially those who likes to buy those very thin type for more "feel " one
Old 10-03-2004, 09:24 PM
trixsta

wah cum inside there still wont pregnant ah? now my gf dont let me do with her anymore coz of condom break.. and scare of pregnant
Old 10-03-2004, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
I had sex with a cat 40 last week. pump and pump and feel a bit dry liao but she didnt put KY. dont care lah...then finally cummed and inside. When pull out, she saw the condom break. KNN when i examine the condom, no sperm, must have cummed inside her liao. She not scared. But KNN i am the one who scared. Thoughts of getting diseases entered my mind......

I know its no point going to DSC at this point in time as there is usually an incubation period.... Probably will go in 2 months time.......
Old 11-03-2004, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by thaigers
I had sex with a cat 40 last week. pump and pump and feel a bit dry liao but she didnt put KY. dont care lah...then finally cummed and inside. When pull out, she saw the condom break. KNN when i examine the condom, no sperm, must have cummed inside her liao. She not scared. But KNN i am the one who scared. Thoughts of getting diseases entered my mind......

I know its no point going to DSC at this point in time as there is usually an incubation period.... Probably will go in 2 months time.......
.............. wish u have a clean health.........
Old 11-03-2004, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Quote:
.............. wish u have a clean health.........
you knn dont make me scared leh......anyway, after the condom tear incident, i revisited this cat 40 chick and she also use better condoms liao hahahah...last time is no brand one, now use Durex one......

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1