The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2007, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tina127 is Cool - loads of Potential
toilets in backward countries

Hi all,

I am planning a trip to some countries that are a bit backward like China and maybe even some parts of Europe. I heard from friends that the toilets in these places can be quite jia lat in the sense that got no door!! And to make things worst ... the toilets are shared between male and females !! Is this true?

I heard that this is the case even for some of the cheaper hotels !! No doors on the toilets and even the bathing cubicles !! And the toilets are common toilets !!

I find this very hard to believe. So I like to confirm if anyone here has had such experience and any stories to share ??
Old 08-11-2007, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: toilets in backward countries

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina127 View Post
I find this very hard to believe. So I like to confirm if anyone here has had such experience and any stories to share ??
Why r u so concern abt toilet? There r more impt thing for u to worry than toilet.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Why r u so concern abt toilet? There r more impt thing for u to worry than toilet.
As long as the Toilets in the KTV are ok, is most important.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha... kenna played by your frd..

i know there spas in holland, thats shared and everyone runs around naked...hehehe i know, i was there.

Lots of tits...and pussy, and dicks...
Old 08-11-2007, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
paisehlah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina127 View Post
I am planning a trip to some countries that are a bit backward like China
Hey,
What make you think China is backward?
The only reason for me to think so is becos..................you are backward yourself. I didn't know that in this era, there are still people like you have such thinking.

China has been developed over the years, satelite already reached the moon.

Wake up!
Old 08-11-2007, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Bro, he might just grap a girl and bring to public toilet to bonk la. Enjoy the trip
Old 08-11-2007, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!
Wink Re: toilets in backward countries

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisehlah View Post
Hey,
What make you think China is backward?
The only reason for me to think so is becos..................you are backward yourself. I didn't know that in this era, there are still people like you have such thinking.

China has been developed over the years, satelite already reached the moon.

Wake up!

Let me add one more.. While your own country at the very most only have the 1st A380 to haolian to other country.. Really paiseh lor.. U better go and reflect on yourself!

Think I shoot alot of pple with my remarks here yah..

Sporean just think too highly of themselves.. And yes, Truly yours am a Singaporean (or Singapre lang) myself..
Old 08-11-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

The toilets in China especially rural areas are in a terrible shape and stink. Those in restaurants are still acceptable.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 22
arrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to behold

our toilets in geylang, coffeeshops are no better. Stinks too. Wah lau never been to China before ah? So funny, ask me mah, I save u your face mah, now whole forum knows u never been to China b4.
Next time don't ask funny funny questions
Old 08-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
billabong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro tina127, those places you mentioned owns NUCLEAR POWER which we don't have. So, who's better?
Old 08-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
candidfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A toilet will always be a toilet no matter how cleaN it is.
Old 08-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Bugster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

china toilets are no longer call mao che but call gong che.... last time police wear shorts now police wear pants le!
Old 08-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
nycaloth66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

umm in all fairness China isn't really backward anymore? The toilets here in the cities are modern in most places (except for the small hutongs in BJ) and relatively clean, of course like anyother country it has its fair share of dirty ones too.

The really primitive ones (i.e. deep hole in the ground with flies everywhere and bad smell enough to knock u out) can only be found in really rural areas.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
candidfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can find toilet's everywhere! Even inside your own home! There's urine at every corner of hdb staircases! There's dog shit & urine on almost every grass patch you can find! There's even lizard shit on your bedroom walls & cupboards in your own home! We should rename our planet Toilet Earth !
Old 08-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
maizze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaizze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

well bro.. i think they will revamped the toilets in china le lah.. olympics is coming to beijing soon.. so they will revamp sooner or later bah..
and bro, if china is backward country, den what about those 3rd world countries? wont they be called ancient?
bro, u count how many things that we use are from china.. countless!!
juz some comments from me..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1