The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2007, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
SuckerforSYTs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My story

I was not as lucky as some of my aquaintances who had lots of girlfriends since they were in secondary schools. I could only watch as they go out on dates and come back boasting about their latest conquests. I am a rather anti-social guy who keeps to himself and did not “lose it” till I was 19 with my 2nd girlfriend.

From young, I had kept in casual contact with most of my classmates. From kindergarden up to primary till secondary. Most of the girls I knew in primary school have became real beauties now. Once were, still are. And that’s where my story starts.

Fast forward to when I was 23. I had been with my girl for almost 4 yrs. She had been staying with me for over 3 yrs already. Life is bland and boring. But she is rather beautiful. Even now. Many people that I knew tell me so.

I still remembered that it was a Sunday. Feeling particularly bored, I called up one of my primary schoolmates. I had a huge crush on her since primary 5 when she first joined my class. Once a year we would all meet up and catch up with all the classmates but we stopped doing that after we went JC and poly. I chatted her up, apparently my social skills had improved tremendously since the last time we all met up. Years had passed since we last spoke and she still sounds as sweet. Asked her out on the grounds of catching up.

I shall call her by her first initials. Y was standing alone outside the KFC at Jurong entertainment centre when I spotted her. She has hair that extended to her mid back, stands around 1.5m and weighs 39kg. B cups. Looks huge on her small frame. Sneaked up to her and tapped her.

Y - Wow! You don’t look the same!

Me - Of cos lah grow up liao wat.

Y - Haha.. last time you look like a kid now so matured.

Me - … all rite.. where shall we have our lunch?

Y - Lets try that newly opened Japanese restaurant k?

Me - orh..

That time, a new Japanese restaurant just opened beside the ticket booth just beside Watson. Had always eaten at foodcourts or fast food.. First time trying jap food. Did the gentleman thing by offering to order for her and ended up extremely confused over all those strange sounding words haha. Managed to pull through and left an extremely good impression on her that day. Found out from our chat she is currently attached to a guy. :\

Subsequently I would always be her listening ear for her to pour out her woes and to accompany her whenever she is feeling down. From her description of her bf, I could see that he doesn’t really cherish her and is rather immature. Understanding the dangers of her looking back and realise that I am actually trying to break her up, I decided not to say anything that would even mildly suggest she is better off without him. On the contrary I would often defend that scum, with all sorts of reasons.

Each time we meet up, she would never fail to wear those kind of spaghetti tops which would show off her beautiful curves. Soon she was baring her soul to me and we started getting touchy while outside together. Bearing in mind both of us are not single makes the whole relationship extremely kinky to me. It was my first time like that.

I remember she just finished her Uni and just started out on her career. Her first job she tried to be an entrepreneur with a few of her friends and her bf into IT field. It was rather rocky and the $ was almost nil. As a good friend every few days I would give her some $ to pass by her days. Thinking back I was virtually supporting her through that few months. I could see that she has hao gan towards me but is holding back cos both of us are attached. Throughout this time, both our partners have no idea of the other party’s existence. Finally she couldn’t take the pressure and pulled out of the venture. She lost all her $ into it as well as a few of my thousands.

Y then went onto MLM which sells health products. That time I had no idea wat MLM was all about. I carried on letting her do her thing while I quietly supported her behind. We would go out and I would force her to buy new clothes once in a while as all these while she didnt buy new clothes as she was broke. I could see that she was really falling in love with me but her strong traditional upbringing means that she will never 2 time her bf.

One day, as usual we met up went for usual dinner and strolled to her house which is within walking distance. Sitting at the stone chairs under her block, we started to chat. I could see that she was really working herself dead and she looks real tired. Suddenly, I told her to turn around as I want to massage for her. Till then, our physical contact was limited to arms tapping or occasional brushes. I tried to sound sincere in my suggestion and I guess she was feeling too indebted to me to say no to a sincere suggestion by a friend.

Y turned around and quietly stayed there. I took a couple of secs to gaze at her back, admiring her frame and figure. It’s the first time I am sitting so close behind her and admiring her. I could still remember the throbbing straining behind my jeans. I placed both my hands on her shoulder and started a slow massage. I knew about where to press and how much to press from the occasional back rubs my gf would give me and I would try to remember it.

Slowly and gently my hands were all over her back, giving her a real comfortable massage.. those kind that will make you fall asleep. I moved my hands to her waist, up her back, to her shoulders. For 5 mins I kept doing that. Feeling highly aroused by this time, I have this urge to just bonk her there on the spot.

She was sitting on my right, on those kind of double seated stone seats and she was facing out. I adjusted myself, stretching my right leg and placed it beside her right leg. I moved even closer to her back and by this time my hardened dick was already pressing against her back. Suddenly the traffic across the road was quiet and I can hear a very soft moan escape from her mouth! Hearing that I placed my left hand on her shoulder to carry on massaging her softly as well as to gently resist her from resisting just in case she wanted to stop. She was virtually ‘trapped’ by my right left and my left hand. But there was no resistance. I started to peck her on the back of her head and breathe in her smell deeply. It never fail to amaze me how a lady is able to retain the shampoo smell in her hair after a long day at work.

Seeing no resistance from her at all I started pushing my luck. She was actually enjoying the light petting I was giving her. My left hand was constantly massaging her and my right hand kinda stopped doing anything cos I couldn’t multi task at that moment. I realized that and I moved my hand to the left side of her head to sweep aside the hair behind the ear. I find the part of a girl from the earlobe to the naked neck up to the neckbone extremely sexy and I was very very turned on by that time. My constant pecking and breathing of the back of her head never stopped and I moved my lips towards the back of her neck and to her ear. She responded by turning her head to the left and slowly her lips met mine! Dream came true for me and we frenched passionately. Both my hands had sneaked up to her boobs by this time and I was slyly massaging them from the outside while frenching her deeply. I dare not stop as I was afraid it will end and I would lose her from that moment. Slowly both of us were out of breath and our lips parted. Looking into my eyes with her head still tilted, she kept quiet. I kept silent too.

I knew I had to say something.

Me - I don’t want too many people to see us petting… Any place around here where we can enjoy some privacy?

Y - I dunno.. wat do you think?

Me - that multi storey carpark over there.

Pointing to the carpark about 5 mins walk away, my dick started to harden again.

Y - Ok.. but I want to go home to change and wash up first.

Me - No problem..

Me sian half. I thought to myself, shit when she wash up already she will not be over ruled by her horniness. But still I bo bian lan lan send her up. We still didn’t hold hand as I remember it is around 10pm and her neighbours are still all coming home and she don’t want them to see as she has a bf.

I waited downstairs for her for almost half an hour before I saw her walking down the stairs. She had changed into a t-shirt and a short. The kind we use during army during runs. I sian half again.. I was expecting a skirt or something. How the hell am I going to get naughty with a short?!

Anyway we strolled towards the carpark… I tried to appear as casual as I could. On the outside I was appearing very calm but on the inside I was almost exploding. I want to tear her clothes away and make sweet love with her there and then! I quick recce of the surroundings and I immediately identified which part of the carpark that is suitable for hanky panky. I led the way to the staircase landing on the 2nd last floor, the side that was exposed was overlooking a huge soccer field.

Sitting on the flight of stairs we started to chat. I had totally no recollection of wat I was talking about at that moment and I am sure it was all rubbish haha.. We started to French again and this time my hands showed no mercy now that there is privacy. I started to auto roam beneath her shirt this time but outside the bra. This time she is sitting on my left and is between me and the wall. My left hand is behind her this time and only my tongue and right hand is working. I realized that she is into deep tongue exploring and I am initially shocked by her aggressiveness. My mouth felt like it was being raped! Here I am, trying to be gentle so I wont scare her and there she is, overpowering me. I started to get a little more aggressive too. My tongue started attacking like no tomorrow. The passion and lust at that moment was the strongest I have ever experienced even up to this day.

To be continued...
Old 04-11-2007, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
drogba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My story

camped ! continue bro
Old 04-11-2007, 01:54 AM
Samster

My hand started to move to her thighs, slowly rubbing up and down her extremely silky smooth legs. My fingers never left the inside of the thighs. Tongue never leaving her mouth too. If anyone happened to walk in I am pretty sure non of us will stop. She started moaning very lightly and I can feel my precum seeping through my underwear and slightly wetting my jeans! All these while, she was very passive, as if just contented to lie there and enjoy the petting. Slowly, my index finger started to make quick and occasional brush with her pussy just outside her shorts. She gasped. I frenched her even harder. My left hand this time behind her neck supporting her weight.

She is too tensed. Each time when my finger hit her at her shorts her legs will close. I had to do something fast. Slowly I made her lie down on the ground from the sitting position, my left arm still behind her neck. She looks so sweet with her eyes closed and moaing softly. This time, my left arm is used as her pillow. I started to get daring. My fingers slipped into her shorts from her thighs. The first touch on her panties still left a deep impression on me. It was soaking wet! She wasn’t wearing any panty liner and I dare say she is even wetter than me. Her panties wasn’t smooth to the touch. Instead I could feel that it was a little rough, like those shirts we washed and wore for a year, where the fabric is no longer smooth but have small little balls all over sticking to the shirt. It made me a little heartpain, why a pretty and cute girl like her can be so broke till she cant even afford to buy new panties cos I know girls place high priority on comfortable and good undergarments. Even her bra is of the wrong fitting. I told myself I am going to bring her shopping the next day.
All these made me want to love her even more and I started to stroke her on the panties gently. My fingers now never left her slit. Still frenching her, my constant masturbation for her made her gasp and moan occasionally against her will. Slowly I slipped my fingers into her panties and I touched her vagina. It was the first time I touched her so intimately after lusting for her since 11yrs old. She placed her left hand on my right wrist to guide me on the exact spot and speed she wants to be rubbed. I gleefully obliged. It seems that she likes to be aroused on her clit. I started to vary my service to her. I rubbed her clit up and down so softly then worked my way to that small little love meat that had by now grew to the size of a pin head. I circled it at least 10 times and she cannot take it any longer. She grabbed my hand again and pushed it around awkwardly. I realized she wants to be finger fucked. I slipped one third of my middle finger into the vagina and she tensed up and hugged me tightly. I pulled it out, finger still on the clit, and outlined the clit again.. Up… down… past the little love meat and into the hole again, each time only allowing one third of my finger inside. I repeated the process with for at least 1 min with much difficulty as she is hugging me so damn tight till my hands got no more strength.

She is a trembling wreck by now. I felt her body sweat for the first time. Always she has no sweat even if we are out in the sun at noon. All this time she never touched my cock. But I was happy enough to be able to service her. I shifted my body so she wont be able to hug me tight this time. I started to french her again and my fingers this time went straight for the vagina. I gave her my full length of the finger and this time she started to give out non stop soft moaning. I was jerking her hole at a high speed with my middle finger slightly curled up to aroused the top ribbed area of her inside. I feel like a hero. I am unstoppable. Then she stopped me. Shit.

Y - I cannot take it..

Me - Why?

Looking back, it was a stupid reply.

Y - I am scared people will see.

Me - Eh.. you wan to go other places ah?

Y - ya…can?

Me - orh. Go where?

There is no way I can bring her to my house as my gf is staying with me. Her parents are extremely strict too. The idea of hotel never came into my mind as I have never went into a hotel too.

Y - Lets go to a hotel…

Me - Ok, but I dunno about all these stuffs..

Y - We go there but no sex k? We just continue wat we are doing just now.

Me - Sure of cause!

Bloody hell wtf. How the hell I go to a hotel? I am lost. How to go about it? I have never even thought about it. How much? How to book? No sex is the last thing on my mind. I don’t even know how to get a room. We hailed a cab and I told the uncle to just bring us to the nearest hotel81. That time I only know about this hotel chain. The uncle asked a lot of questions like which area I want and etc. I was so embarrassed! I couldn’t remember which one we went to, but in the end I managed to get a room. Kekeke… I felt so proud of myself.

I started to act cool again and made no advances. Being the first time I went to a hotel with a girl, I started exploring the place. I switched on the tv and went to lie on the bed beside her. She turned over to hug and and we watched the tv together. I guess both of us needed to rest. Advertisement came and I got horny again just by looking at her. After all no matter how tired I am, this is 1 girl whom I liked since young and I haven’t even bonked her yet. My dick hardened again and I started to kiss her again. The sound from the tv is a blur by now. My fingers now went for the outside of the panties, rubbing her into the heat again. Her wetness never stopped. I wasted no time and I slipped my finger into her again. This time I gave her a real good finger fuck.

I was too engrossed in giving her a good time when I felt a weak grasp on my dick outside my jeans. I looked down and saw that she is trying to feel my cock too. Feeling extremely encouraged by this I immediately took off my jeans and shirt with just my underwear on. I am still feeling shy as it’s the first time with this girl haha. My dick head was peeping out of the top of the underwear and she is now having a good grip of my shaft through the underwear. She still didn’t touch the raw cock yet. Only through the underwear. In order to encourage her I set about trying to give her the first orgasm of her life.

She again closed her eyes to enjoy. Her hands rubbing up and down my shaft rather monotonously. I guess that’s cause she is unable to concentrate. I guided her little cold hands into my underwear to grab the real thing. She showed weak resistance probably due to fear of being fucked. Still she started masturbating me. I took of my underwear while still digging her. I am by now completely naked while she is still clothed. I proceeded to take off her t-shirt. In front of me is the most beautiful pair of B cup breasts cupped in a bra on a 39kg girl. They simply look perfect. With her hands still shyly masturbating for me, I used my toes to pull off her shorts. She is in a matching set of black panties and bra! Hmm.. and I thought she cant afford good lingerie. Maybe she bought them when she was in uni? Anyway I don’t care. She looks very beautiful and her figure is perfect. No fats anywhere and not skinny at all.
I motioned for her to get on top. Still clad in her bra and panties, she sat on my dick. I couldn’t feel the warmth of her pussy but I guess that’s cause my dick is even hotter at the moment! I took off her bra and I swear the nipples are pink! I have read so many stories about pink nipples and I often doubt they really are. But her nipples.. dunno if it’s the orange light or what, but they are real light pink! And they are small. Very fun to play. I sat up and started to lick her nipples. As she is small size I had real difficulty bending my neck. I couldn’t take the strain and I lied down again. She laid down on top of me as well, her pair of heavenly boobs pressing against my chest. This time we are rubbing our crotches against each other. I could see that she is getting extremely high by now.

To be continued...
Old 04-11-2007, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Camping here for the story.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:43 AM
Samster

I was afraid she will stop me. After all she stressed that no sex. I wanted to respect her wishes. But who will respect mine? Haha.. I cheated this time. I used my toes again to slowly pull off her panties while frenching her furiously again. I think she knows she is getting naked but is too horny to realize what comes after panties off. I pushed her breasts and made her sit up. Maybe she forgot, but she is sitting on my throbbing dick with her bare pussy flesh! I started to rub my crotch against hers, hoping that I will get lucky and little brother can slip inside. Alas she is too tight and there is no way of it happening. Still, I enjoyed the crotch rubbing a lot.

I got tired and made her squat above my dick. She still didn’t realize that I want to fuck her. She trusted me too much as I have always been there for her. She said no sex only petting and I said sure of cause. I believe she really thought we are only going to pet. Haha. I made her so horny now she forgot we are not going to make love. She squatted above my dick and I positioned my dick swee swee. She lowered herself to engulfed him and I finally got to enter her! Boy she is fucking tight. It almost feels like anal thinking back. That first 5 secs was the most enjoyable fuck I ever had. Yes. 5 secs. I started thrusting her and she complimented me by grinding her hips against my dick as well. Suddenly she gasped again and pulled out. Shit. She realized that I am fucking her already. I tried to fuck her again and she said something extremely anti climax.

Y - You got condom?

Me - Huh? Nope… I didn’t plan any of this thing today before I came out to meet you..

Y - Can you go down to buy? Downstairs got sell.

Me - I very paiseh… can dont want? I am clean leh you dun trust me?

Y - Nono not that.. I believe you. Just that I am scared of being pregnant.

Me - I wont cum in you… before I shoot I pull out k?

Y - ok…

The disturbing thought of making her pregnant slightly spoilt the mood. I was that inexperienced. I don’t dare to buy condom. After all it was my first time having an affair. I don’t know where to buy except for NTUC and 7-11 too. And when we came I didn’t notice any 7-11. She said got vending machines but I don’t believe. Even if have I also dunno how to know it dispenses condoms or even how to buy. I didn’t carry on fucking her for fear of making her pregnant. Bloody hell next time meet friends for dinner must remember to bring condom? Lots of thoughts swept through my mind. Then I felt it. And then I saw it.

My first perfect blowjob. She cupped only the cock head in her mouth. And held it there. Her tongue flicking madly inside and it looks calm on the outside. She was playing all my sensitive spots, the sides of the head, the pee hole… I felt like peeing into her mouth. I had to ask her to stop. I have never experienced it before. Her bf really trained her to service him well. That bastard. My current gf at that time gives weak bbbjs. She was a virgin when I popped her cherry. No one to teach her except myself. She took my first time too. So our sex life was pretty lousy and mundane.

But this BBBJ I am experiencing at the moment is totally mind blowing! She started to suck on my balls and lick them. Fuck. Where did she learn all this? I myself never get this kind of treatment before. She then sucked the side of my cock, bobbing up and down. What a sight to behold! She alternated between all these stunts for the next 10mins till I could feel the pressure building up. Sperm pressure this time, not pee. I still want to bonk her… but cim is good too. I think she tried to deepthroat but she failed she her mouth is too small. Its like those porn show where an ang moh with a huge cock and a girl really straining to open the mouth wide enough to suck. My cock is not that huge, just average. But she is very small size and her mouth is so petite. Really boost my ego seeing how hard she needs to open her mouth to suck my cock.

The natural small size of her mouth makes her lips grip on my shaft tightly without any conscious efforts to give a good suction. It was breathtaking. I felt my dickhead expanding. It’s the first time I am able to feel my cum cumming from a BJ. I told her I want to come in her mouth and she worked even harder! Bobbing up and down and and down she never stopped.

I jerked my hips against her face. I virtually exploded into her mouth. It was one of the strongest orgasm I had. Wave after wave of spurts were released into her mouth. Her tongue helped by flicking the head constantly while still bobbing. Her mouth never left my groin till I am totally spent. She looked up and gave me that cfm look. The only girl whom is able to let me feel that way. She gave a smile and opened her mouth to spit them on my chest. KNNBCCB! THAT WAS A LOT OF SPERM!

I chided her and told her not to mess up the place in future and ‘advised’+’ordered’ her to swallow everything. No such thing as spitting out. She was a good girl. Never did my sperm get wasted again. We washed up and she went to sleep. I watched her sleep. I didn’t have enough. I am still hungry. But I am tired and spent. I was half sitting and she was lying on my stomach, breasts pressing against my small dick now. Finally I can get a good look at her body. Her breasts are the best pair I have encountered till date among all my flings and ons. I started to play with her breast again.

To be continued...
Old 04-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, compare to me you are lucky liao. Me up to poly also no chance.

Can recall one time, me and my buddy met 3 girls at CC when we study there. I was eyeing one of them. One day while me and my buddy was on our way home, he tell me, ' I up her liao, last week when she come to my house'.

Later i found out that he also up the other 2 girls.

Sad right
Old 04-11-2007, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
Kinga is a glorious beacon of lightKinga is a glorious beacon of lightKinga is a glorious beacon of lightKinga is a glorious beacon of lightKinga is a glorious beacon of lightKinga is a glorious beacon of light

mashmellows anyone?
Old 04-11-2007, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
fc69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, keep going...sorry no power to contribute any points to you.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
Feel Shiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great one bro! Hope 2 see more
Old 04-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster

I couldn’t sleep. I was staring at her in slumber, her breasts heaving slowly, occasionally pressing against my shaft which has by this time grew again and is nestled fittingly between the 2 breasts. I started self abusing myself against her breasts. Rubbing up and down slowly for fear of waking her up. I don’t want her to catch me masturbating for sure. With her head still rested on my chest I started to push my hips towards her and back so that it looks like I am breast fucking her. My left hand had to pleasure myself as well as she is already asleep. It was kinda monotonous movement but during that time I had been ogling at her body without my eyes leaving her at all. Soon I felt that pressure build up again. I carried on rubbing my dick against her boobs and soon I came in between her longkang. Not wanting to dirty the bed I spreaded my sperm all over her body to prevent them from dripping onto the bed. Its good for her skin, I told myself.

I went to sleep as well, with us still in the same position. I could smell that husky coconut smell all over her boobs from my position and my, how can anyone sleep with that kind of yucky smell. I turned my head away in order not to vomit haha..

I had barely slept for a couple of hours when I was woken up by her turning on her side. That was the first time when I discovered sperm when spread over the body when dried by aircon makes her whole skin so super smooth! She was so icy cold on the right side which was exposed to the aircon. Silly me forgot to put blanket for us. After she turned, I could feel her left side of the body so warm. Her back was arched like a baby maybe because of the cold. I huddled her from the back and tried to keep warm from her body meanwhile trying to keep her warm by hugging her and hiding beneath the blanket. Her body was a perfect fit into mine. I nestled my limp cock against her buttcrack and stayed at that position for a while. But just a while. Being aroused from my sleep, my mind started working again. It realized that there is a naked young girl just in front of it. Mini-me sprang to life again. Feeling horny again I bent my now erected cock downwards so that the top part is pushed against her pussy.

The heat and moist felt by the sensitive dickhead from between her thighs is indescribable. I started to attempt to rub her clit from behind her with my dickhead. I forgot to mention just now but she has very fine pubic hair, they looked like she only started puberty a few months ago. They had not started to bend here bend there yet, and they are rather fine. She started to be aroused subconsciously and began to rub her ass against my groin hard so that my dick can reach all the way to the front part of her clit. My hands had by this time went to her breasts and is already twitching her nipples and massaging her boobs gently. We are squirming around in the bed under the blanket like that for the next 3 mins when I wanted to try my luck again.

I pulled back my hips slightly so that my dickhead will withdraw from her clit and stopped when it retreats to the opening of her vagina. I tensed my muscles down there so that it will jerk up in a sharper angle in preparation for THE penetration. I could feel her pussy opening up slightly in anticipation of a good fuck. I tested water and pushed in a little, pulling out when the head goes in half. And I pushed in again and withdraw when the head is half in again. She started moaning and this time its body over mind.

I repeated the process a couple of little thrusts and she learnt fast. When I started to trust my dick head in, Y instead of waiting for me to pull out she pushed her vagina towards me hard, taking me by unaware. All of a sudden my entire dick head and dick shaft is all the way inside. Previously whereby only my dickhead could feel her warm, Even my shaft could feel that pressure and moist and warm in that cosy pussy. She gasped again and we stayed in that position for a while. I started to thrust her from behind slowly, increasing my speed with every single sec. I wanted her so bad. I want to cum asap. I don’t care if she is not ready or she will feel pain. She has been teasing my cock the whole night. But she has other ideas.

She pulled her vagina away from my dick and turned around, climbing on top of me in cowgirl’s position. Bending slightly towards me her right hands went behind her to guide my cock into her pussy. It was a marvelous sight to behold! Her B cups boobs look like D cups on her small frame. It was bouncing up and down and I swear they could be used to hypnotize any sane man. I couldn’t cum in that position as she is too light and there is not enough pressure or body weight on me. I made her squat this time and my hands went underneath her thighs to support her weight. She is like sitting on my palms while in a squatting position. Now this is what I call body weight. I hump her according to the tempo I like best and she is there moaning away, probably due to the fact she is helpless to control the tempo.

I am finally fucking her, giving her a real fuck, a full session, not like the half fuck I had earlier before we slept. I wanted to cum as soon as possible again. Completing the sex act uninterrupted became the obsession.

I felt it again. The same heavenly feeling of pressure building up in the base of my shaft all the way to my balls.

Me - I am cumming. Suck now.

Within a split second, she laid on my left, right elbow supporting her weight and right hand guilding my cock into her mouth. Her left hand swept her hair behind her ears. I could see her really straining to open her mouth wide enough to take it all in. I pumped her mouth and blew my load all into her head. There was no wave after wave of pleasure this time. Only a single strong spurt which hit the base of her throat. I heard her choke. Still she held there, I could only see 2 inch of my dick, the rest all inside her mouth. Inside, her tongue carried on flicking the side of the shaft. I could feel her swallowing all my cum this time, and the swallowing process with my head still near the back of her head squeezed the head lightly and it was a brand new sensation that swept through my spine again. If mind blowing cant be used to describe the feeling, I don’t know what word can be used. She looked up and smiled again, showing me her mouth, hinting me she listened to me and eaten all my cum. She haven’t realized her body is being coated with 1 shot of my cum just now. I asked her to bath and I joined her in the bath.

To be continued...
Old 04-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
ongsnny is one of the Best!ongsnny is one of the Best!ongsnny is one of the Best!ongsnny is one of the Best!

Thks bro,enjoy reading keep comming
Old 05-11-2007, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1001 / Power: 20
Elementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud of

Good work with the story.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Samster

I managed to retrieve back the email that enabled me to log in again. After 3 years of inactivity, I am back.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Good effort!!Camping for more.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
dromedary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You write well. Keep it up.
Advert Space Available