The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-02-2008, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
raoulvii is Cool - loads of Potential
The Real Deal. Open Your Eyes. Photoshop Studio Pics or Real Live Pics???

Better create this thread first in case my points get zapped to moderation to prevent me from sharing TRUE SINGAPORE ONLINE COMMERCIAL SEX ACTIVITIES

Many a times we see people ranting over studio pictures which differs from the real deal. Many OKTs do not put up real live pictures. Reasons as follows; which I can think of.

1) They are lazy
2) They do not have enough money to buy a 5 megapixel digital camera which costs in the region of $300-$400+
Other reasons maybe you all can add in if you wish.

The purpose of this thread is to show the Real Deal. Which is true? The photoshop studio pictures or live pics. This can let people decide for themseleves after seeing this real live pics, do they still want to part with their cash on these girls.

There will always be a certain extent of difference when studio pictures are taken. But not to the extent of having it heavily photoshop. So from next post, I will post up pictures to let you guys decide.

For people who are afraid to post live pics which you have it on your hand, just drop me a PM and email me. I will post it on your behalf and not reveal your nick. Without the help of some who dare not voice out against such OKTs, I would never be able to start this thread. Picture source from them.

Will this thread be thrown to wastepaper dustbin and my nick be dusted from this forum after what I revealed? I hope not.
Old 29-02-2008, 12:26 AM
Samster

Re: The Real Deal. Open Your Eyes. Photoshop Studio Pics or Real Live Pics???

Studio Picture from OKT
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...elinacover.jpg

The Real Deal
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...oulvii/May.jpg

Any difference you all see?

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 29-02-2008 at 01:34 AM. Reason: No flashing of photo.
Old 29-02-2008, 12:28 AM
Samster

Studio picture from OKT
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...lainacover.jpg

The Real Deal
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...oulvii/Mai.jpg

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 29-02-2008 at 01:34 AM.
Old 29-02-2008, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 17
g0ldf1sh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are you sure they are the same person in the picture?

Look so much difference
Old 29-02-2008, 12:32 AM
Samster

The Real Deal
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...lvii/tarma.jpg

Do you all see the height difference?

I wonder why OKT put them as 165cm for both. Maybe one of them standing on telephone book.

I only want to ask why OKTs can't be more upfront and honest with us on such aspects. They want our business. We want to try their girls, why want to use photoshop studio pictures to get our business?

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 29-02-2008 at 01:35 AM.
Old 29-02-2008, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0ldf1sh View Post
Are you sure they are the same person in the picture?

Look so much difference

I bluff you for what. Many brothers here have bonked them in year 2005. Me too. I have no reason to cheat you
Old 29-02-2008, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raoulvii View Post

I bluff you for what. Many brothers here have bonked them in year 2005. Me too. I have no reason to cheat you
bro, i will up you tomorrow when i got my power back. that's all i can do to help you.
Old 29-02-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
bro, i will up you tomorrow when i got my power back. that's all i can do to help you.
Thanks bro. I do all these not for points. If I wanted a lot of points, I would have sucked up to seniors and never dare to voice out against such errant OKTs. I always believe in this virtual world, there must still be some space for us to tell the truth.

Your points to me will be an added shield from arrows of OKT lackeys. thanks
Old 29-02-2008, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
everywhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

raoul, i completely agree with you. however, in one particular instance, i have actually met a girl who looked much better than her studio shots. but most cases, yes, definitely studio shots look much much better. i wish i can up you, but my posts in other threads got me zapped to oblivion.
Old 29-02-2008, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 17
g0ldf1sh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks bro. I do all these not for points. If I wanted a lot of points, I would have sucked up to seniors and never dare to voice out against such errant OKTs. I always believe in this virtual world, there must still be some space for us to tell the truth.

You shall have my support bro. Will up your pt once I regain my power after 24hr. Just use it in another post. Pai Seh.
Old 29-02-2008, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 19
nelman06 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternelman06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0ldf1sh View Post
You shall have my support bro. Will up your pt once I regain my power after 24hr. Just use it in another post. Pai Seh.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz..... Go read newbies section 1st b4 u wanna upz others, my friend!!!

Looking for quality tarma team. Do PM me if u have such lobang. Will up your points for the intro.
Old 29-02-2008, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 22
msdn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsdn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
seriously i dun see much diff, the face looks same mar. of course the studio pics emphasize the things we want to see (.)(.)

i agree with u but this 2 pics is not a very good example. i encountered such incident b4. so much diff from the pics. best is to engaged FL with real pics, which some okt are doing.

will up u after 24hrs. cheers....
Old 29-02-2008, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
trax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Dude, though i still have to disagree from your exact POV in your other thread, I'd have to take your side in this.

Indeed, there is a great difference in the pictures and this practice of Photoshoping the pictures should not be encouraged.

If its of any use (i share the same view, points are close to useless), i'll lend you a little shield asap.

Cheers.
Old 29-02-2008, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
aboo is Cool - loads of Potential

Actually from Aug 2007 already got a friendly advice thread suggesting to OKT How to differentiate yourself
The 16 posts supported using real life pics but since no okt contributed to the discussion, the thread died off.

Too bad some OKT dont know how to use the power of live pics to their benefit. They should check with those OKT that do use live pics. I bet there's a surge in demand for a girl everytime a new live pic is recently posted. Many times the girl is actually good looking but the heavily fudged studio shots have almost no resemblance to her.

OKT shouldn't fear that the girl is dark skinned, older than 22, cuddly, or less attractive. They can segment the market and sell those attributes as benefits. Some people like dark meat. Other people prefer late 20s for their more mature outlook, attitude, and performance. If the OKT is stuck having to market a less attractive girl then emphasize her performance. These girls know they have to work much harder to earn the customer's money. Many of the girls are also fleshy but thats a job hazard. Any slim girl who does nothing but eat, stay indoors, and fuck for 2-4 weeks at a stretch won't stay slim for long.

If more cheongsters support the OKT who use live pics, hopefully the other OKTs will see the benefits and join in using live pics.
Old 29-02-2008, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

7 points for u!!! well done u deserve it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread