The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2005, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Cococock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Warning: Falling in love with HC girl?? IT COULD B A SYNDICATE!!

Hi Bros,

We are all here to enjoy ourself, likewise we are also letiing the girl make money. Yes they make alot of money from us, you should look at the kind of car they drive in and out of JB everyday!! the house they bought in M'sia. good for them , we are helping them, but what I can't stand is some of these girl are out to rip some of our innocent bros off! How? by pretending to fall in love with them. I don't mean all of them, but some. Majority are doing their job for all bros to enjoy, fair enough..we enjoy they make money..I like to highlight onli some of these girl whom are a real honey trap. I am just giving warning to all cheonster or timid bros whom may b thinking the gril are falling in love with them..NO SUCH THING, few clue to observe,once you got bitten better move out fast...b4 more money are flowing to them and you can't do anything, cos its your fault, no way you can confront these girl becos they are real pro in conning your money, you dare not even ask for it back... just go HC pay fuck them and nothing more beyond....

Here is what prompt me to write this treat, I think I should.... I had a cheonster friend, just got tricked until he got no face to visit the HC anymore. the trick is the girl make the guy commit himself before the attack and their tactic is move fast. get the money fast... he is very timid but love to go HC. He mayb at fault for falling in love with one of the girl. however the girl shld not take advantage of him if she had no intention to love him, but no.... she play along to give an impression that she love him, but smart enough not to commit herself, so that its easy for her to blame the guy for being stupid...my friend was a targer cos he got money.
To cut the long story short here are few tricks you need to observe, if you are involve with any of the girls, it mean she dont love you but love your money:

1) They will ask you to buy thing for them, small thing, like abalon & birdnest normally, sweet talks onli few dollar but when they go down to the shop with you she will order at least $500 plus other thing and make you pay. Men with pride normally give in in front of the salegirl, especially my timid friend. he also notice that she got a discount card. that strange, look like its a syndicate...OK got bluff, walk off immediately...unfortunately not my friend..

2) my friend can afford, he also not convince she trick him, I ask him why he say she too good at making love so he thought she love him... i also found out that they only do it in the HC, not even outside...what can I say so she when on to the second stage of buying spree. birthday trick, want to buy designer bag, she melt my friend heart into agreeing to buy for her. thats it. the trap is you agree to buy for her. a date was set to go out with her, once she is out with my friend she will hold his hand, treat him like boyfriend, make him feel great in shopping centre, once in the shop she will buy more than she want, again my friend was too timid to stop it. instead of just buying one that cost onli 800 as agreed b4 the shopping trip, he end up paying for 1,600 in total. few additional bag plus 15 clothing...Ask him why, he say how to stop her in front of so many people inside the designer shop. AT that moment he though he is buying for his love one... never occur to him why she buy 15 clothing for!!!....Yes my friend is stupid, until he went home and think..and took him few month b4 telling me...i was so angry... he also say when she is there she also know a few salegirl there and she even told my friend that she came here to buy often, customer buy for her. another big syndicate? she must have lot of bags by now, wht do thery do with the items,...., my thinking is its a trap to trick our poor bros money into buying designer bags and sell it back in JB....anothe syndicate this girl are operating??... the thing is after question my poor friend, the girl really hit you fast. within a month or 2. she do it openly, you can't confront them....my friend did try to confront her why she treat him that way, she say you agree to buy for her so if you want you can take it back and start to cry...yes once you agreed to buy for her there is nothing you can do... she still work in the HC with pride...but my friend dare no go cos everyone know, all the girls including the counter girls...thats is sick & sad! I ask my friend did he get anything in return, he say she wold give him a free fuck but he need to make appointment like anyone else in the HC..for $1600!!!!...buying thing for girl is one thing, i think some of us do, but to sell away is too much...

.... stupid he may b, but i think we need to do something b4 more of our bros get conned by these few bad apple? looke like these girl are operating like a syndicate with the shop and back in Msia, they are clever, they didn't steal, but trick bros to pay for designer goods to sell...i think...to all bros, what should we do to these few bad apple? we let them make money and they treat us singaporean men with no respect, con our bros, should we expose them? i believe some of our bros are already got conned and too embaras to admit.....lets hear your say? I have to keep the HC and the girl name private first...my stand is expose them....until she cannot work in any of our HC....
Old 29-08-2005, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
chenggh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Warning: Falling in love with HC girl?? IT COULD B A SYNDICATE!!

very sad such thing happen to your friend. Frankly speaking, as a man who go hc... Remember pay , have fun & go home....

Why get involve in a relationship with hc gal & end up into a situation like that. Don worth man.... He should stop immediately when the gal trick him during the 1st time.....

Regards
Old 29-08-2005, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
sexxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Must remember that we are here to have commercial sex. Sex is the primary things we heading for, emotion is NO NO NO.

Not only HC, many of the PRC FL and CAT40 WL are also known to ripping off money from guys.
Old 29-08-2005, 02:43 AM
Samster

HI,

I agree, my friend shld stop, but sometime feeling get in the way...he is timid and the girl take advantage and she has intention to cheat.....the main issue here is not buying thing for the girl.... its abt conning many men to buy her expensive designer goods and i think she bring back to sell.... this is too much....it become a plan scheme..... we alradi help them make so much money and these few bad greedy apple want more.... without working hard like the rest...target innocent bros....
Old 29-08-2005, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
druid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i guess i would get zapped for this post but still.....it takes two hands to clap. yes...the girls are pros in conning...but if the guy "allowed" himself to be conned...then what can we do as "outsiders"?

i agree its a sad case that your friend was ripped off...but i guess he forgot that the bottomline for going to HCs or TNs or whatever are just for relaxation and commercial transaction for sex.

the HC girl is so open and let everyone know about it cos the friend did allow himself to be conned. so of cos she would let everyone know rght? look at it this way, we share FRs on which girl is good in sex and everything....they share"FRs" on which guy is good as a carrothead bah....

anyway....it would be ideal IF we can give higher awareness and expose or at least openly hint which HC and which girl in the HC are like this....at least the rest of us here would have prior warning before going down.

but the bottomline in the end is still "it takes two hands to clap"...if the guy is not willing to be conned...i dun think there is much the girl can do about it to con the guy of his money...
Old 29-08-2005, 06:36 AM
Samster

Cool Re: Warning: Falling in love with HC girl?? IT COULD B A SYNDICATE!!

Yes, we know it tkaes 2 hand to clap, but people dont like to be con, right? if sua-sua get con OK bo pien, look beyond that...my concern is it could be a syndicate that these few girls are operating with the shop, making our poor fellow bro buy expensive thing and they are selling back in M'sia. mayb they have a boutique shop in Msia selling the genuine good to potential buyer at discount rate.....how can we bro stoop so low to let few rotten apple to do that, we let them earn so much money leow.... this is too much....those who get con can share your story n compare? and should we expose them?.....

i msut also apology for starting a negative thread, but i think it is informative to all bro who cheong... we have too many good thread, nobody talk about this unhappy bro experience and very common too. majority get con and keep quiet....end up more new one get con...we hav to help...i sound like uncle agony leow... i alreai get private message asking for help.... i wil try my best to all those who sent...
Old 29-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cococock
Ask him why, he say how to stop her in front of so many people inside the designer shop. ..
i am sorry to say this is nothing new. some guys have all the luck, some guys have to learn it the hard way.
some are like wei xiao bao who got all the pretty girls dying for him, some are like zhang wu ji who believed every lie the pretty girls tell him.
Old 29-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
interstuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a commmon happening when you are visiting these kind of places. Not only hc, gl, and even nightclubs. There are too many reasons why they are behaving this way. The most basic fundamental theory in their mind is " if I dont chop you, others would!" To stay out of this is of course stay out of the emotion aspect. Your friend is not the only one and that there are also many willing men ready to spend on them. All these men know, but many still pay for it? I feel alot it depends on the income level. However, if you really insist on the emotional aspect, please note on the few basic things to look out for:-

(i) they are ready to spend on you rather then you spend on them. (may be real difficult as they have boyfriends or they are too afraid to fall for you)

(ii) they rarely will have sex with you, maybe just once bi - weekly. Unless they have left the job.

(iii) they will want to retire quickly as soon as they have saved enough.

(iv) they will ask u how are u able to accompany them when they return to their respective countries.

(v) when they retire, they will ask you what you can do for them in terms of allowamces , their family and how they can depend on you. They will not ask big houses from you and large sums of money. At least they know when she is with you , she will not be asked to spread their wide legs open again.

(vi) do not expect fantastic service from them ever again, because they will never perform it on their husband and boyfriends. No BBBJ, AR.

I am sharing this information based on my few experiences with a WL. You can be amazed what they can speak to their friends of the same trade and how shock you can be when they take a knife and chop their customers. I do meet some ladies who have principles but i would say it is a needle in haysticks. Well, like I say , your friend may be lost on whether he is in love or simply in lust.
Old 29-08-2005, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

It just like a case of a ger shouting for rape when actually she offer to have sex with u!

Did the gal force ur friend to buy the things? it take 2 hands to clap thread starter!

yes i do admit the ger is wrong! but well she just use make use of ur friend feeling to cheat ur guy friend! but dun we see this case always nowadays?

Tell ur friend to treat this as a lesson! dun brood over it so much!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 29-08-2005, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cococock
Yes, we know it tkaes 2 hand to clap, but people dont like to be con, right? if sua-sua get con OK bo pien, look beyond that...my concern is it could be a syndicate that these few girls are operating with the shop, making our poor fellow bro buy expensive thing and they are selling back in M'sia. mayb they have a boutique shop in Msia selling the genuine good to potential buyer at discount rate.....how can we bro stoop so low to let few rotten apple to do that, we let them earn so much money leow.... this is too much....those who get con can share your story n compare? and should we expose them?.....
I deduced that your guy friend could be single. Singles always yearn for a companionship, it doesn't matter from where. When both parties are comfortable with each other, the guys normally get sucked in when the girl sweet talk to him. Even the most seasoned or experienced chiongster will fall for this trap easily. And so what's the rationale for exposing the gers? The gers keep changing and it is useless to deal with them all. We men, the givers should restrict ourselves as not to benefit the recipient to a great extent. How much? You guys decide within your means, as long as dun overblow your finance limit. Dun be obtuse.

There was once when I brought one of the KTV girl, so called boy-gerfrd relationship at that time to Lap Pa Sat for supper, ppl around us keep staring at her, and her big boobs. I don't really care less, furthermore she was wearing like a bargirl, a very shiny pink outfit. Thinking aback I keep regretting this action till now. Imagine running errands for her, buying furniture, electrical appliances for her new rented house. In exchange for an occasional fuck and some lovey doovy words. How stupid I am man!

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 29-08-2005, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
MoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear Thread starter, i appreciate your good will to inform the bro here about such syndicate. But i think your "timid" fren is a carrot head. He will learnt from his mistake...hopefully....soon. He should be old enough to "think". Can't always rely on you to teach him this and that right? I mean how old is he already???
Old 29-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
There was once when I brought one of the KTV girl, so called boy-gerfrd relationship at that time to Lap Pa Sat for supper, ppl around us keep staring at her, and her big boobs. I don't really care less, furthermore she was wearing like a bargirl, a very shiny pink outfit. Thinking aback I keep regretting this action till now. Imagine running errands for her, buying furniture, electrical appliances for her new rented house. In exchange for an occasional fuck and some lovey doovy words. How stupid I am man!
U fucked her then u say regret.....

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 29-08-2005, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
U fucked her then u say regret.....
I regretted for the numerous actions I did. I guess the sex part is my only reward.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 29-08-2005, 01:40 PM
oogle

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

The only way to protect yourself is to open your eyes and not fall for any of these girls. Everyone is out to have fun, and these girls who have lots of guys, are very experienced in what they do. See thru all the lies. They are out to catch a big fish and everyone are their suckers. Never get emotional cause you are going to pay the price. Tell you frankly, I will never find a wife with such low moral standards, you will only regret when she finds someone better. So many years cheonging and yet to find my pot of gold, never in such an environment. I think you are better off going to a marriage agency to find a foreign wife. Men will always be, a sucker for love, but see deep in their hearts, and you may find happiness in love, a wife to keep and cherish, rather than many girls who will never put you in their hearts. All men have needs that need to be fulfilled, got no choice so have to pay the price, but if you are lucky enough, get out of the circuit, cause everything is a lie.
Old 29-08-2005, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 22
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all

aiyo....brudders....b4 yr small head starts to take over your big head...ask the veri 1st question:

WAT DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE?

- SEX (pay n F**K off - short term but can drag. Each transcation ends with $$.Not much string attached but u must be game enough to be a player)
- Companionship ( Jus for TCSS...basically to cure loneliness...sometimes ends up with sex oso....a bit of KC here...danger pt is when u fall....which is the next category)
- GF/Wife ( Tis wan jialat....emotional and money investment...no ending so be prepare to offer your time, money, energy, emotions......but in return if you get bk wat u really wan then not so bad loh...chances in tis cat is almost 0...gd luck!)
- Rice Bowl(For the gigolos....hehehe jus joking)

so when u decided then go for it without regret. We onli live once....a lesson learnt is always good for your upgarding even if it is a painful one......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1