The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of
Chinese uncle slurred racial remark on Indian-Chinese couple in public

Copied from his page:

My name is Dave Parkash. I am a Singaporean. Today i feel embarrassed, humiliated and hurt by how i was treated by another fellow Singaporean. My girlfriend and I was confronted by a man who told us that we should only be dating with people of our own race. He called himself a racist and even blamed us for being racist just because my gf and I are from different races. He humilated us in public by shaming both her and I like as though we did something wrong. I come from a mixed race background and so is my gf. We both are mixed race but we are proud to be Singapoeans. I feel we shouldn't be publicly shamed just because of our skin colour. Love is love. Love has no race love has no religion. You and I should be able to love whoever we wanna love. Lets not become like this man in the video. To this man who may end up watching this, I hope you learn to stop being a racist and let us all live in harmony. Last but not least life's too short, LET US SPREAD LOVE AND NOT HATE AND MAY THIS MESSAGE EDUCATE. #STOPRACISM #Sharethisvideo #SGUnited

https://www.facebook.com/daveparkash...22826985038077
Old 06-06-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinese uncle slurred racial remark on Indian-Chinese couple in public

The man in red T-shirt is fucking Xenophobic.

Did he even step out of Singapore and learn there is only one HUMAN RACE?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...rance-14959574

Our race fault lines are papered over. Now with COIVD lock down, loss of earnings and jobs, they tend to blame others for their current situation.

Perhaps the garment give him a free first class air ticket to Uncle Sam for an experience first hand

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56218684
Old 07-06-2021, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When you got a certain president making "kung-flu" as his opening speech and then the "Indian virus" posted by a news agency through social media. All this creates barrier and hatred through community that we lived once peacefully together.

At the end of the day, when we cum, it's all the same color.
Old 07-06-2021, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlequeen View Post

I love this!
Old 07-06-2021, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16022 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When you got a certain president making "kung-flu" as his opening speech ...

You’re sure it’s the same colour ?
Old 07-06-2021, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
I love this!
Shades of white
Old 07-06-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Saw the vid more like a make up drama

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5
Old 07-06-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
devilhasafatcoc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevilhasafatcoc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this uncle has been doing this for years now only got someone saying something about it... I am thankful they have him on video he has been harassing interracial couples for years at orchard and Dhoby Ghaut.
Old 07-06-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TheFallen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
Copied from his page:

My name is Dave Parkash. I am a Singaporean. Today i feel embarrassed, humiliated and hurt by how i was treated by another fellow Singaporean. My girlfriend and I was confronted by a man who told us that we should only be dating with people of our own race. He called himself a racist and even blamed us for being racist just because my gf and I are from different races. He humilated us in public by shaming both her and I like as though we did something wrong. I come from a mixed race background and so is my gf. We both are mixed race but we are proud to be Singapoeans. I feel we shouldn't be publicly shamed just because of our skin colour. Love is love. Love has no race love has no religion. You and I should be able to love whoever we wanna love. Lets not become like this man in the video. To this man who may end up watching this, I hope you learn to stop being a racist and let us all live in harmony. Last but not least life's too short, LET US SPREAD LOVE AND NOT HATE AND MAY THIS MESSAGE EDUCATE. #STOPRACISM #Sharethisvideo #SGUnited

https://www.facebook.com/daveparkash...22826985038077
I am a chinese, and really the world has no place for people like him now. Even in china, where his anchester came from, is not really pure han chinese now. If his mind still stuck in past, ask him to suck white cock. Thats what we did the the past century.
Old 07-06-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
devilhasafatcoc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevilhasafatcoc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

the stupid uncle just jealous he can't pull a Chinese girl without paying for it very obvious from all the years he has been harassing interracial couples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
I am a chinese, and really the world has no place for people like him now. Even in china, where his anchester came from, is not really pure han chinese now. If his mind still stuck in past, ask him to suck white cock. Thats what we did the the past century.
Old 07-06-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
You’re sure it’s the same colour ?
Even colorblind will agree with me.
Old 08-06-2021, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

That uncle is totally wrong and racist to go and harass an interracial couple in public.

But let's be honest he isn't an anomaly. Many amongst his age group and of the older generation are just like him in thinking and belief. They just don't say it out loud or do something so extreme. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And in fact that's probably more insidious.

And this isn't a high or low SES problem. Even LKY was a supporter of racial eugenics for intelligence. Not to mention he broke up his daughter Lee Wei Ling from her ex who was an Indian/Bangladeshi doctor in SG and forbade them to marry. She's been single ever since.

Not I make story up. It was discussed years ago in this very forum.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/did...js-post-198574

Nothing to be surprised about. This has been Singapore all along.

Also... I think this is a very apt post.

Last edited by TheIdesOfMarch; 08-06-2021 at 03:15 PM.
Old 08-06-2021, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even colorblind will agree with me.
STD ones different colour LOL.

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 08-06-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...turer-14967624

He got what he deserved ... media is very powerful nowadays

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5
Old 08-06-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Chinese uncle slurred racial remark on Indian-Chinese couple in public

How true is this? Almost all born locals are not interested in this since 1960s. I don't really know how to pen it down. I wonder is this politics winning GE? To convert the correct mindsets. Two examples of my past experiences where I looked down on this people.

1. Chinese lady with ang mo husband. He migrated into this red dot. I look down on the couple. CMI at western country. There is only 1 Bruce Lee who made it and won the respects of western peoples.

2. HKG PR & new citizens, might be the biggest group who jack up this country property $. This is a red dot and not worth to purchase a very expensive small property. What made me LOL. After purchased probably feel "bad", went and boss to me he own the best property in the world. Very strange.

1 more that I discovered past 2 yrs. Malaysian who migrated here went around telling born locals. Our VIPs beg them to settle here. That's where i chide them. Please return to their big country.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1