The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2004, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 21
sexkingdom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexkingdom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up New Massage saloon in Town

All Bro,

I happened to pass by one of the massage center in CBD area. So I just went in and try my luck, to my suprised the massage was done by a local chinese lady around 28. She is then pretty and gave me a very sexy massage.

Will try again to see any further happening.

The place is at the boat key around, it is just beside the lane of the back road. The shop name is called Something like "Pestigate ......" cannot remember. Anyway she will lock the door as she only allow one customer at a time.

Hope bro there can post more fr.
Old 17-03-2004, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jeromelee1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Massage saloon in Town

Quote:
Originally posted by sexkingdom
All Bro,

I happened to pass by one of the massage center in CBD area. So I just went in and try my luck, to my suprised the massage was done by a local chinese lady around 28. She is then pretty and gave me a very sexy massage.

Will try again to see any further happening.

The place is at the boat key around, it is just beside the lane of the back road. The shop name is called Something like "Pestigate ......" cannot remember. Anyway she will lock the door as she only allow one customer at a time.

Hope bro there can post more fr.
Bro,

Any FR and what is the damage?
Old 17-03-2004, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster
yup. i confirm with the bro. saw one long the main road, located at the end of boat quay.

any bro got FR ?
Cheers
Old 17-03-2004, 06:03 PM
Samster

sexkingdom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexkingdom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Price

I pay $80, for the full body massage about 2 hrs. Iam not sure whether she do BJ or HJ, I never try. Will ask next time. Anyway the sexy massage was wonderfullllll
Old 17-03-2004, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Price

Quote:
I pay $80, for the full body massage about 2 hrs. Iam not sure whether she do BJ or HJ, I never try. Will ask next time. Anyway the sexy massage was wonderfullllll
Looks like new trend - tui na or HC operate under closed door.
The price look alright but it would be a waste of time if you turn up to find the door lock and don't know when will it open for next customer, mala operates like 141 like in HK.
Old 17-03-2004, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zico34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any tel NUmber to call her before wasting our time.
Old 17-03-2004, 08:54 PM
Samster

sexkingdom,

Can you advise what type of sexy massages she did. Appreciate that.
Old 17-03-2004, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 22
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Too direct ...

I knew that to spend some time n effort to locate the place is really pissed off but long everyone and long term sake, i Still prefer that information given at here must be discrete so AV will not so easily spot these outlets, Right!?

Ya what the place, hur... just kidding... but i'm monitoring ...
Old 17-03-2004, 09:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
i guess what's more impt is to get the contact no. so that appt can be arranged. so how to contact the lady?
Old 17-03-2004, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 21
sportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud of
i went down at noon and door was lock.
can anyone pm me the contact? thanks.
Old 19-03-2004, 01:24 PM
Samster

sexkingdom

Bros,

I am not sure what is the telephone number there cause this is only the first time I am there. I just remember that outside the glass door there is a sofa inside.

The sexy massage is very much different from what we have from pdmm. You will be lie naked and after the back massage, she will massage your didi, very special movement. With her look you will cum very fast. I am not too sure whether can fj or bj there, ao any bro try pls update here.
Old 19-03-2004, 03:12 PM
Samster

sexkingdom,

You seemed to have good praise for her look. Can you tell us on a scale of 1 to 10, where does she stand to be.

At what time did the shop commence opening hour ?

Please help us to shed some light.
Old 19-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 21
CoolAlvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sexkingdom

Quote:
Bros,

I am not sure what is the telephone number there cause this is only the first time I am there. I just remember that outside the glass door there is a sofa inside.

The sexy massage is very much different from what we have from pdmm. You will be lie naked and after the back massage, she will massage your didi, very special movement. With her look you will cum very fast. I am not too sure whether can fj or bj there, ao any bro try pls update here.
Let me understand this correctly...first u said she never do BJ or HJ and u never tried and then now u said she massage ur didi and u came? And u said u only paid $80 for 2 hrs for the entire package? Sounds a little contradictory here. No matter what u called it, HJ or jua gen, or sexy massage, it's basically the same, they still touch ur dick and make u cum! If your claim is true, u've got urself a wonderful deal and I would rush down to try...if i can find the damn place!
Old 19-03-2004, 04:48 PM
Samster

bro

CoolAlvin,

Let me clarify, my defination for HJ is continuosly used one hand to stroke up and down your didi and make it cum. And she did not continuously do that, is almost like gua gen or like sexy massage. But at last I did cum. so this is what happened.

I did not touch her at all thats why I am asking bros here anyone try b4. If yes, can touch or not so I know what to do next time.

As for bro asking for telephone number, I seriously dont know. I only know the place as what I have try my very best to remember and describe here.

I will be going there again, maybe next weeek to try.
Old 19-03-2004, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 21
CoolAlvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I would be keen to try the joint next week cos i am slightly under the weather now. Can you confirm that u paid only $80 for 2 hrs of sexy massage? And of course, I would appreciate if u could pm me the name and location of the shop or contact number if u hv any.

Oh yes, please get the ger's name pls.

Awaiting your favouravle reply...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1