The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2019, 08:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Discussion about this forum on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/singapore/c...oy_forums_sbf/

Guys who surf Sammy Boy forums (SBF)
For those who don't know, SBF is a Singapore sex-themed forum...Which discussion on sex and hiring prostitutes etc. The forum is full of misogyny and is notorious it's link to a group of six people who used secret cameras and filmed obscene videos of women in the toilet and changing rooms.

I found out a guy I am seeing surfs such websites...Should I stop seeing him? I feel that I am unable to accept a guy who partakes in a forum that encourages sexual objectification of women, misogyny and chauvinistic attitudes. I am okay with a someone who had paid for sex before our relationship - but surfing such websites? It is just really unacceptable to me. He lacks a healthy attitude to the opposite sex IMO.

What do you guys think?

42 Comments

Save
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-01-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Discussion about this forum on reddit

Dear Bro Sam,

I love the misogyny on the website.
It's pure unadulterated... not some politically correct poppycock that tells you that LGBT is normal...
LGBT is deviant behaviour.... tolerance is different from making it a societal norm.
It's also a place to spread the religion of truth.
That men should not fuck fat and ugly girls.
That men value youth and beauty.
That women value wealth and power...

The girl is probably a sanctimonious ho who's been a sugarbaby before, hence her tolerance for men who've paid for sex in the past...
And her aversion for misogyny..
Old 23-01-2019, 10:31 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I think is normal. I up to one discreet when serving it.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-01-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
FiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If she cannot handle her guy, ya she should give up.

There's so many samsters preaching safe sex and giving other advices, as with all other communities, there are wholesome people and not so wholesome people.
Old 23-01-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

What a stupid comment, if anything we love woman here.

and how did she managed to surf this site? isnt it banned in sg? she must be a naughty gal using VPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

The forum is full of misogyny
Old 23-01-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveCees View Post
If she cannot handle her guy, ya she should give up.

There's so many samsters preaching safe sex and giving other advices, as with all other communities, there are wholesome people and not so wholesome people.
Yes very good analysis here.
SBF is a very fantastic forum with many types of characters.
Old 23-01-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Need not get too worked up by the comments of one person.
She has her rights to express her views, just like we have our rights to lead our lives the way we want.
We are very much aware of our actions and consequences.
My code of conduct is no underage and no rape. Anything else between two consenting adults is their own business.

A monk living in a monastery across a brothel, sees the prostitutes across the road every morning and complains about their immoral deeds, while the prostitutes see him every morning and thinks what a blessed and holy life he is leading....
Old 24-01-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold

I think all she knows about this forum is from reading zaobao straitstimes etc, mainstream media only know how to portray us as some group of criminals when they don't understand anything.
Old 24-01-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Need not get too worked up by the comments of one person.
She has her rights to express her views, just like we have our rights to lead our lives the way we want.
We are very much aware of our actions and consequences.
My code of conduct is no underage and no rape. Anything else between two consenting adults is their own business.

A monk living in a monastery across a brothel, sees the prostitutes across the road every morning and complains about their immoral deeds, while the prostitutes see him every morning and thinks what a blessed and holy life he is leading....
Very well said bro !..very practical approach of seeing things in life with a good analogy too ...short and to the point

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
I think all she knows about this forum is from reading zaobao straitstimes etc, mainstream media only know how to portray us as some group of criminals when they don't understand anything.
yes, well said too bro ..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1