The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 4
TheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster
looking for AJ

can't seems to find any anal job on my own nor in this forum (maybe i miss out but legit like dont have leh)
any kind soul have dont mind sharing ctc with me? TIA!

it's one of my to-do-list to fuck a lady's anal, every hole also must try mah, right? hehe
Old 08-11-2020, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 23
ROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud of
Re: looking for AJ

If you really want AJ, the more likely ones who will be ok to do it are Prc Milfs. In fact most of my AJ success story is via them.

Need to top up though.

If you upped me, send me a PM.... will return.
Old 08-11-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKY_MAIVIA View Post
If you really want AJ, the more likely ones who will be ok to do it are Prc Milfs. In fact most of my AJ success story is via them.

Need to top up though.
bro, can share with me this lobang! never try aj before....
Old 08-11-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhale View Post
can't seems to find any anal job on my own nor in this forum (maybe i miss out but legit like dont have leh)
any kind soul have dont mind sharing ctc with me? TIA!

it's one of my to-do-list to fuck a lady's anal, every hole also must try mah, right? hehe
If you asked this question last year, Dome 3 thai FLs, is your best bet.
Some of them does AJ at extra charge.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Have is have but is sibei rare... dun think got people will just give like that... must have super good kang tao to exchange...

but sometime is because got special arrangemnet with ml or fl.. not everyone will get so get contact liao also maybe wont have...
Old 08-11-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 10
fx3861 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

��Foxyfelyn��Thrilling Car/Incall, Local ����, MILF, Chn��, Dome L
Old 08-11-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Many last time now dunno cos not into it anymore.
Get WL/FL build rapport and then ask if she willing, if not then move on.
Old 08-11-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

maybe wait post-covid, when allow thai fl come in. there were many thai fl offerin AJ pre-covid. but personal experience, best to only do anal with your gf/wife/fwb.
my reason being - its easier to ensure and check on them with the level of cleanliness and hygiene.
last but not least, dont forget to use condom and lots of lube to prevent abrasion and also any left over bacteria
Old 08-11-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If you really want AJ, the more likely ones who will be ok to do it are Prc Milfs. In fact most of my AJ success story is via them..
Actually I think it is universal. Every country has its share of AJ ladies.
I used to do AJ with some GL cat150 Malaysian girls.... many are open to it if you are their regular..... sometimes it is the OKT who recommend which lady can do AJ. After the PRC influx..... AJ became rare and I had to turn to the Cat50 LOS girls for it.
Otherwise I will travel to the PI or LOS as AJs are so easily available in these 2 countries.
Not so easy to come by when I travel to PRC / HK / TW or VN.
Currently a bit dry in SGP for p4p AJ among the available stocks.....
Old 08-11-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

Does cd break easier during asssex ?

Because ass is designed to let shit pass thru whereas pussy is designed for baby to pass thru.

Naturally ass tighter, so cd will break after few thrust, correct boh ?

Imagine u shoot your siao into ass and the girl suddenly want to pangsai..wah lan eh omg fugging disgusting leh. Brown shit mixed with milky sperm.

Or worse case, u fuck halfway, she laosai then your dick covered with curry chup
Old 08-11-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 23
ROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post
bro, can share with me this lobang! never try aj before....
Pm you already.

If you upped me, send me a PM.... will return.
Old 08-11-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
douchebag55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro i’d love to have the contact for AJ too!! Would love it try it out!
Thanks in advance!
Old 08-11-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

TheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Need to top up though.
thanks bro for the advise! dont mind sharing your ctc with me? up you with my humble 1 point
Old 08-11-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx3861 View Post
��Foxyfelyn��Thrilling Car/Incall, Local ����, MILF, Chn��, Dome L
hmm are you saying she provide AJ? hehe
Old 08-11-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 5
sabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to behold

She is a bapoh, of cos provide. LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1