The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2006, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bustymilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face How to make a guy cherish and love her more??

To all the samsters and "old birds" here.....

Has read most of the FR that samsters has post on all the flings with WL, FL and ons as well as lots of true stories which I really enjoyed reading. Btw, am a lady samster here and would like to seek all samsters who can share and give advices on how to really make a guy cherished and loved her more? I know one of it is SEX but other than sex, what can a girl do or behaved that can really catches her man's heart?

Would really apperciated any samsters here can guide me what a guy really wants speaking from their hearts.
Old 20-05-2006, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 20
xiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to make a guy cherish and love her more??

Hi, y don't you start the ball rolling and say something about how girls's hearts can be captured.? To answering your questioning, i would say, a girl to be good looking and to make the guy feel that he is a king on and off bed via her actioning.
Old 20-05-2006, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
k1ing2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great Sex,Good food and Watch football
Old 20-05-2006, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

treat the guy like king.
Old 20-05-2006, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustymilk
Would really apperciated any samsters here can guide me what a guy really wants speaking from their hearts.
be good to him and appreciate what he does. Understand him.

love him more and I'm sure he'll feel it and will then love u more.

Stop all those silly gal tactics to make men love u more for we'll take it as a wrong signal and make the day worst.

hope this helps...

p.s. Loving a guy and making him love u more is not as simple as 1+1=2. Itz more complicated than that.

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 20-05-2006, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
youngboy_jb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for me, i think it is quite simple

my girl MUST know how to cook, not that i need her to cook, but i will prefer she cook several meals a week. flirting around and settling down is different. When we are looking to flirt, or fuck around, we dont need to care too much abt the ger's attitude, morale and others. But if i am choosing a wife, those become very important issues.

I cherish my current gf a lot. To me, shes my lil princess, i admit that i do flirt around, but she must not know all these. Not because i fear she leaves me, but rather, i do not want her to be upset.

I dont really believe in treating us like a king. I rather have abit more equality in the relationship. With that being said, a smart woman will know when to act dumb..

just my 2cents
Old 20-05-2006, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
perno81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just like there are no definite ways to a girl's heart (although flowers seem to work wonders), there is no sure way to make a guy cherish you.

Every guy is different so you need to sho that you really understand him, and support him in what he does. Don't think hot sex alone will keep a guy, as in the long run, any guy will sure sian of a girl on looks alone. It's the deeper relationship that is difficult to attain, but which will make him cherish you.
Old 20-05-2006, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

most important is to be honest and communicate directly ... dun give those crap signals and throw private tantrums and expect us to catch the hints and read the signs all the time ... anything just say it out ... dun waste everyone's time with these little stupid games

mutual understanding and communication is the most important key to a long lasting relationship ... not sex ... good sex is a bonus not a requiset
Old 20-05-2006, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 20
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

hello bustymily and welcum to the forum and your 1st post.

actually for a guy to love and cherish a gal, sex is to me not the best option. the best option imho, is give your man freedom. freedom to go and drink beer at pub and ktv with his buddy. freedom to let him do his work in the office and elsewhere (just normal work hor, not working a cha bor). freedom to surf sbf and whatever.

of course, when we talk about such freedom, there has be trust. if no trust i dun think u will give him this freedom.

in the end, you can only have so much sex in 1 day and men will get bored of the same woman no matter what. i love my gf but after 2 years i little bit not so onz her liao. sad but true. and sometimes i very scared i no love her any more becoz she very glue to me and always ask me where i am and do what. sibah sian leh when all i want is to do my own thing and not have poeple cum and cha siao me...if she give me that freedom and trust and not irritate me i think i will love her more...

just my feeling hor.
Old 20-05-2006, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hehfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,

Actually it all comes down to the character of the person. (man and woman)
*its very, very hard to change their character unless a crisis fell over thier heads.

If a couple can understand, accept each other's life style they can have a long relationship.

Lets say you put in 100% of your love, and you 'think' he only puts in 80%.
But maybe for his character it is his 100% love but you expected more.

In real life you can't really change an unromanic guy into a casanova.(do not believe the romance stories, movies they just want to earn your money)
eg. He loves you with all his heart, but his work keeps him busy for long hours and would have lesser time to spend with you, , would you think he doesn't love you.

You ask for more, he ask for your understand in his life.

If you are not married, you still have a chance to think over the relationship.
If you can't see yourself with him in the long run, better don't let both suffer.

The bottom line is to accepte who he is, just like he accept who you are. too much expectation would ruin the relationship.
*if a guy knows that the girls keeps expecting more from him, i think he would run away.

It is not easy to find a person to return your 100% affection, if you do, we all would be happy for you.

1 cent worth of comment
Old 20-05-2006, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
goondu2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bustymilk,

There are 3 things men would like universal.. some all and some some.

Power, Money and Sex.

Give a man Power, and he would get sex for free.

Give a man Money and he would pay for sex.

Give a man sex and he would want more sex.

If you can give sex and more sex, why bother with power and money.
Old 20-05-2006, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Sex, Pride, FAce, Money, And Sex sex sex...
Old 20-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Be understanding.....dun kick up a fuss if we happen to take a look at a skimpily dressed gal across the road.

Be loving.....nurse us when we are sick, cheer us up when we are down.

Be open and truthful.....dun play those silly mind games, tell us what u think and want.

Be trusting.....yes we do flirt around, but trust that we will come back and sleep next to you, every night.

Be in our shoes.....its tough to make a living, so dun kpkb if we did not return your call when we are busy working.

Behave.....especially in front of our friends.
视线人浪中找你
Old 20-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!

Basically sis should give him

1. Tasty Food ( not those food that are healthy but no taste)

2.Unlimited SEX ( man are horny by nature)

3.Happiness ( not happy, he wont cherish u ma)

4.Laughter ( A couple tat laugh together stay together)

5.A SOn to carry on his super gene ( this one is most important of all, a guy may flirt outside but will always cherish the one that is the mother of his child)

jus my two cents worth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiApIgH1Vr8
Old 20-05-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
haodaijake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaodaijake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi

When compare man and woman, woman are genetically more complex than man. simply put, man are very simple animal. As long as they feel that you are treating them good, they are yours for life. i dont mean just on bed, it can be in all forms of love. Just a simple dinner, a peck on the cheeks, just saying a "i love you dear" and give the most wonderful smile.
Just simple things like that make man happy. and when they are happy, they will devote to you.

But when man "tao chia", its not because they don't love their woman but it's like a cca to them.

a further piece of my tot. when woman fall in love, it's usually love at first sight. they see, they love. man is more like sex at first sight. they see, they hunt, they fuk. as time goes by, gal nice to them, they then fall in love with them. no matter how unmatching they are.

I have seen couple that when you see them you feel like tui sim gua (hitting your heart).

abit long ah... paiseh eh....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1