The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!
Man jailed for sex with underaged prostitute

Man jailed for sex with underaged prostitute

What a sad case getting jailed because of this.

Some points to ponder.
How were the men caught? Clearly it was not during the act itself.
Phone numbers left with the prostitute and traced back to them?

Damn dangerous to leave yr contacts with any WL or FL. Kanina, u dont know when antivice will call u up for kopi.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Man jailed for sex with underaged prostitute

what if she or you call the wrong number?
maybe this chick keeps the used CD as souvenir.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
smallbaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya Lor ...

How to expect us to differentiate btw underage or overage?!? Voluntarily pay $100 to go to Changi Chalet. He not so bad already. Others paid $500 to go to the chalet ... Sign ...
Old 10-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

in some cases, the men are caught during routine police check while they are pumping.

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18850 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

most likely the victim will identify the offender (patron)......
Old 10-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sad case, but it would be a fantasy if he didnt get caught =(
Old 10-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
in some cases, the men are caught during routine police check while they are pumping.
This case involved 3 different men. Cannot be having orgy and get caught at the same time.

The thing is how to have the evidence to convict the men of the crime. The hotel register that record the men with the girl checking in? Girl kept used CD?

Another strange thing also. 1st man and 2nd man both paid the same $100 for sex with the girl. 1st get 9 months jail. 2nd man get 4 months jail. How come different sentence? 3rd man book the girl more than once and still awaiting his sentence.

Too bad we can't get the full details so we won't know clearly by what evidence they were convicted.

Another side point. More than 50% of the girls in Vietnam don't have their birthday on their passport. It's a case of "Heng or Suay"
Old 10-04-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

whats astounding is that the men doesn't even know she's underaged, and she lied, how can they be guilty?
Old 11-04-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
desire082 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so is it better to jus go the legal ones at geylang?
Old 11-04-2012, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13174 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

first one is a married civil servant. gov's instruction manual "said" they cannot anyhow do things that are immoral. so double penalty lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupkia View Post
This case involved 3 different men. Cannot be having orgy and get caught at the same time.

The thing is how to have the evidence to convict the men of the crime. The hotel register that record the men with the girl checking in? Girl kept used CD?

Another strange thing also. 1st man and 2nd man both paid the same $100 for sex with the girl. 1st get 9 months jail. 2nd man get 4 months jail. How come different sentence? 3rd man book the girl more than once and still awaiting his sentence.

Too bad we can't get the full details so we won't know clearly by what evidence they were convicted.

Another side point. More than 50% of the girls in Vietnam don't have their birthday on their passport. It's a case of "Heng or Suay"

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 11-04-2012, 02:51 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

haiz... wat to do... in sg just have to follow the law... dats why most singaporean go crazy when out of sg
Old 11-04-2012, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quite ridiculous to a certain extent.....
Old 11-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

These guys huh... should have backed off when the girl refused to show her passport. It doesn't matter how old is the girl in actuality. If her passport says she's 18 or older can liao. Poor chap.. Bo Dai Bo Ji picture kena pasted on newspaper for being a customer...

Huat Ah!!!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
recherche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think someone at the front desk of the hotel spilled the beans.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
Poet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

His photo was published in today's ST. He is already incarcerated for his brief moment of folly there was no need to shame him this way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1