The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
Jjamess is stuck in moderation for some time to come
WeChat Chinese girls

Hi guys,

Do you guys know about the china girls on WeChat? They always come and message when you are nearby. Are those trustable? Thanks.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Re: WeChat Chinese girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjamess View Post
Hi guys,

Do you guys know about the china girls on WeChat? They always come and message when you are nearby. Are those trustable? Thanks.
What do you have to lose by replying? Mostly FL and ML those ML on Wechat usually provide specials that's why they go all out to find clients unlike those who don't do specials.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

But if they say 100$/2hr. Skip. Cos it’s fake and scam
Old 03-03-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
I got this offer before and obviously I'm skeptical about it.
Always remember pay after service, there is no such thing as down-payment or deposit, if they ask for it then it's definitely a scam.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Desgroupng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjamess View Post
Hi guys,

99% it's fake. If it's real and good why do they have to resort to this to find customers?
Old 05-03-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Most are fake...
Typically they will say they are here on holiday.. then a few chats later, will share about how they make money thru investment, and asked if u do investment.
A few days of chat, they will post their earnings screen-shot, some random article about financial / economics stuff and said how all these are making her investment better.

Basically its a game of who can big cannon the most. Good time-killer when bored at work or stuck at long dull meetings.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gleefully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Most are fake...
Typically they will say they are here on holiday.. then a few chats later, will share about how they make money thru investment, and asked if u do investment.
A few days of chat, they will post their earnings screen-shot, some random article about financial / economics stuff and said how all these are making her investment better.

Basically its a game of who can big cannon the most. Good time-killer when bored at work or stuck at long dull meetings.
so what are these 'girls' trying to get out of us?
Old 05-03-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

The PRC girls rates too good to be true. I tried to say 外卖, means to fuck her in hotel, but they declined.
Likely scams.
The other type is pretty girls with lots pics showing luxury lifestyle, then ask you buy stocks n shares.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

After trying to hook up girls of various nationalities, as well as going KTVs, spent precious time and money.....I still think the easy lazy way out is just go Geylang and fuck a girl.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
I always reply them: 长得那么漂亮,两个小时才$100, 又那么多服务!!! 哪妳要嘛不是骗子就是傻子
Old 05-03-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Are you certain they are even girls at all!
Old 06-03-2019, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Elson118 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyElson118 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I got encounter 1 before, $100/2hrs/2shots, sent me photo was very chio, arrange go hotel end up is baby elegant
Old 06-03-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Derleow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Normally quite ex one leh. I found a few and afew found me before. Tried them as well. Mainly in MP one. I looked up for Vietnamese girls before also through zalo but occasions are rare there
Old 06-03-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleefully View Post
so what are these 'girls' trying to get out of us?
Scam you to do investment or sort... Basically asking you to open some account, put money in, and wait for profits.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Has anyone got Line Chat ones before, told me schooling need to make money, then $150/2/2 I was like, wow. True or not. Then ask about picture, say if not like the picture can don't pay and leave. Anyone have that experience? Name is 婷婷。This her picture. If bros have experience with this kind and is can take then I confirm go find her life. Hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1