The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MobileSuits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Empty vessels make the most noise?

Have you been observing how your colleagues behave when it comes to show casing whether is he/she really knowledgeable or capable of what she is doing?

There are those who talk and joke a lot. A lot of times their voice is quite loud and can be quite disturbing. On contrary there are those who are quiet and remain silent most of the time while focusing on their work.

Gals usually like the former and always thinking that they are the smart, knowledgeable and capable ones while ignoring and neglecting those "silence of the lamb" type of people.

In your opinion and experience with your colleagues and friends, is it true most of the time that Empty vessels make the most noise?
Old 20-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Empty vessels make the most noise?

Johnbass might have an answer

Old 20-02-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Johnbass might have an answer

Farking Serious!
Later IT 卧虎藏龙 (Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon) clones wake up and zap you hor...
I passing by nia...

Old 20-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
Farking Serious!
Later IT 卧虎藏龙 (Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon) clones wake up and zap you hor...
I passing by nia...

I very scared when he chu power...don't tell him I very scared ....

I kena 10 over zaps but my points keeps going up

Old 20-02-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Tiagong cannot haolian hor...
I kena 100 over zaps but my points keep going up...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 20-02-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Tiagong cannot haolian hor...
I kena 100 over zaps but my points keep going up...
Farking Serious!
Power3 chak Power12 LAO JIAO...

Old 20-02-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

girls like jokers but if you're not the joker type try to think of some common topic to chat about.
else it might be better to MYOB, some girls are troublesome, especially those pretty and ignorant ones, besides there are always the wolf type guys who are always ready to help the damsel in distress.

most importantly is that they are only mere colleagues, apart from common work related topics, you are only there to work.
is fine to establish stronger working relationships, just make sure is on a platonic level.
Old 20-02-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I don't think can do a generalization.. i have seen both.. empty vessels and substance. Usually people that managed to climb the corporate ladder (private sector more so) are smooth talkers or good communicators.

It is true these people catches the gal's attention. If you are looking for a quick bang, these gals u should be going for because they are easily impressionable.

Those gals with some grey cells will also spot hidden gems aka quiet/hardworking guys. These are probably gf material.

my 2 cents.
Old 21-02-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

If you just work hard quietly, you're likely to become a backbencher. An aspiring leader has to be visible to the bosses in terms of independent thought + opinion, leadership capability & results. To be visible you can't be silently working, have no stand or fail at rallying people. You have to market yourself. Don't expect your bosses to spend a lot of time monitoring everything you do because they don't have time for that. You have to make an effort to engage people both emotionally and professionally if you want to move ahead in life. Don't get these sort of ideas that somehow you're better than others just because you think they are loud and that they know shit. Your negative thoughts will guide your body language & behavior. And gradually you'll fall into despair/isolation & that's a recipe for failure.
Old 22-02-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
hoianfather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These people are sick, my retarded son is a perfect example. He never fuck FL, let alone understand how the FL system work but he love to download girls photo and post them online telling people how cheap and pretty FL he can find.

I am still looking for treatment to cure his sickness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileSuits View Post
In your opinion and experience with your colleagues and friends, is it true most of the time that Empty vessels make the most noise?
Old 23-02-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9495 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileSuits View Post
Have you been observing how your colleagues behave when it comes to show casing whether is he/she really knowledgeable or capable of what she is doing?

There are those who talk and joke a lot. A lot of times their voice is quite loud and can be quite disturbing. On contrary there are those who are quiet and remain silent most of the time while focusing on their work.

Gals usually like the former and always thinking that they are the smart, knowledgeable and capable ones while ignoring and neglecting those "silence of the lamb" type of people.

i know society generally favours the former. but for myself , i like to work with the silent people. They are usually the more 'zai' people.

my company got an engineer, who is very well dressed and well groomed. but when u work with him, u also sian 1.5. needless to say he is the one that boss favours more.
Old 23-02-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
i know society generally favours the former. but for myself , i like to work with the silent people. They are usually the more 'zai' people.

my company got an engineer, who is very well dressed and well groomed. but when u work with him, u also sian 1.5. needless to say he is the one that boss favours more.
Sad to say tat in this society, boss mostly love those talk more, work less, but they r more socialize n boot-licker. Those quietly hardworking type normally r left out when coming to promotion.

Some mayb quiet but r knowledgeable n skilful, but due to their characters, they din talk much. A person w/wo substance n knowledge is not base on how much he talk but the way he talk, his contents.

Nowadays, work smart is more productive than work hard.
Old 24-02-2016, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

My work place worse from mgrs to engrs to techs all talk n wayang.Worse is engrs, all use mouth only.jialat.
Old 24-02-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold

The smart ones will usually know when to speak and when to keep silent.

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 25-02-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]U are a real born loser, lack EQ, IQ, QQ and also lack $$$, confidence