The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
SnoopyDogDog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnoopyDogDog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Discovered a MP with malay girls and thai ladies =D

Hello Bros! Was doing some hunting just now and discovered this place by chance. Not sure if any other bros have shared this before, but here is my experience. Was walking around this area near bugis where i discovered a place with alot of milfs. But not my taste so i was thinking why not try the building next door. See if i can find any younger girls. Took a lift up to the 5th floor and started croming the place but by bit. By the time i reached the 3rd floor i was ready to give up having walked so many places already.Was about to walk to the escalator when i heard a sweet voice coming from one of the back shops. Decided to check it out and to my surprise there was this sweet girl standing at the door way talking to a customer. I asked if they were closing and she said no they close at 10. Still got time to do 1 more customer. I asked if the do massage and she said yes. Their rates are $40 for 45mins and $50 for 1 hour. Oped for the 45mins de since i was rushing for time. She led me to the room and asked me to change, while i was changing i was praying that she would be the one doing my massage for me and OMG when she walked in i was so happy LOL. Her massage was pretty good kept asking if i wanted her to use more strength or lesser. We chatted than she asked me to turn around before popping the GQ. I opted for Body to Body since i never try before. Wow i tell u her boobs were firm nice and peky. She started to kiss me and lick me all over while her soft hands played wif my 2IC. I played wif her nice boobs and managed to finger her wet pussy. She kept moaning. OMG store too long her soft and hard strokes soon made me release all my soliders. She told me she doesnt do BJ cause she isnt good at it but they have girls around who can do it. PLUS she said that thye have mala girls working as well just that today they happen to be on off. =( I'll go back and try again soon CONFIRM. Below is my rating for this girl.

Name : Angel
Boobs: C i think?
HJ: $50
Body to body: $80 (not bad la alot of kissed and licking)
FJ: $100
Massage: 7.5 / 10
Looks : 8/10
Service attitude: 10/10 (offered to let me play with her boobs before i decide if i wan special)
RTF: DEFINATELY

I'm willing to share this location with bros who have at least 40 points. As i am also new to this forum i would hope that bros who ask me for the location also help me by upping my points as well so that in future i can also ask for lobangs haha (just join this forum not long hope to blend in soon also la haha got lobang we all share mah rites?)

Once again i am still new so pls guide me along the way! happy hunting bros! xD
Old 02-07-2013, 08:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 15
edwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant future
Re: Discovered a MP with malay girls and thai ladies =D

hi bro can PM me ctc?
will upped you 10 points.
Me chiong very long here liao.
feeling stressed here
need good release.
tks.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 12
JustARandomGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustARandomGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, care to share? Will up you points bro.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
forest420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thx for sharing bros..im quite new to this place..even i dot have 40 points..i still hope that u can share the location to me..really thx a lot
Old 02-07-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wahahacchaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share the location, thanks a lot!
Old 02-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

lovecharchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share CTC ... tks in advance!!!
Old 02-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jiajundolittle is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro please share the contact thanks.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
Dragon0076 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, upped you 5 points to 45! Can share the location? Thanks!
Old 02-07-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, you've already given away the place in your FR, kekeke! ... please cheong with care... this joint and those in the surrounding areas are way overexposed... already a number of threads in SBF liao... and big brother is watching closely

Last edited by GR888; 02-07-2013 at 02:04 PM. Reason: correcting typo...
Old 02-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster

Topform deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro don't mind to share the contact ?
Old 02-07-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster (B)

gooikc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, bro can share location. Thks
Old 02-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

SnoopyDogDog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnoopyDogDog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
TS, you've already given away the place in your FR, kekeke! ... please cheong with care... this joint and those in the surrounding areas are way overexposed... already a number of threads in SBF liao... and big brother is watching closely
So sorry bro, i'm really new to this forum so i'm not really sure how to post thse things yet =( i hope you sernior bros can maybe give me some tips as to wad i should do and how i should do my postings. Really didnt mean to offend anyone =(.

As for thos bros who PMed me i will reply u guys asap, as there are many of you pls give me some time thx for the understanding
Old 02-07-2013, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Well bros as noted from our senior, i have decided that once i've cleared this current batch of pms i will not be responding to anymore request for this tread. So sorry bros, i hope you guys can understand he does have a point. Sorry if i offended anyone here
Old 02-07-2013, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopyDogDog View Post
Well bros as noted from our senior, i have decided that once i've cleared this current batch of pms i will not be responding to anymore request for this tread. So sorry bros, i hope you guys can understand he does have a point. Sorry if i offended anyone here
Eh bro, first of all... I'm not a senior lah. I only joined SBF in Dec 2011. Second of all, I didn't impress upon you to stop sharing leh... just wanted to gently and humbly advise you to be more discreet in crafting your FRs... no need to hint or mention location to such levels of specificities.

As you would have noticed, too many playgrounds have gone up in smoke recently and the number of raids and checks have also increased. So it pays to be cautious... if you have to share, my other humble advice to you is to screen requestors carefully by looking at their posts.

Like I said, this is just my suggestion... we cheongsters are the ones on the losing end if our own playgrounds get busted because contacts are passed too freely around and end up with the wrong people. Cheerio and cheong safely!
Old 02-07-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
andy15966304 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
Can share the location?
Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available