The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2004, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light
shaved?

How many of you guys/ gals are shaved.

I recently shaved myself in the pubic region.
Partly for hygenic resons, partlyto try something new too.

a little big surprised at the new look but it sure is a refeshing.
I feel cleaner, less odour and all.

But after 3 days, the little stubble growng out. Itch like hell but also more horny because of that.

Any others have experience, care to share?

Do the girls like it according to your experience?
Old 02-02-2004, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
amelialowhuiyun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shaved

i shave ever since i was 16, now im 23 and i shave for my nf as well.... it looks neater.... dun use shaver, use cream like the hair removing creams.... they work better......
Old 02-02-2004, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!
Re: Shaved

Quote:
Originally posted by amelialowhuiyun
i shave ever since i was 16, now im 23 and i shave for my nf as well.... it looks neater.... dun use shaver, use cream like the hair removing creams.... they work better......
Wats nf?
Old 02-02-2004, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Shaved

Quote:
Originally posted by 1111111.com.sg
Wats nf?
Think he type wrongly...... nf = gf ??
Old 02-02-2004, 10:52 PM
Samster

Talking

nf = bf

typo error...
Old 03-02-2004, 01:30 AM
Samster

kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light
amelia, does it itch when they grow out again.
how long do they grow out b4 you removfe them again.

thanks
Old 03-02-2004, 01:30 AM
Samster

amelia, does it itch when they grow out again.
how long do they grow out b4 you remove them again.

thanks
Old 03-02-2004, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 23
Peridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi Amelia,

Hi, I'm also shave on my dick. Can we meet to see the final result.

Shave dick
Old 03-02-2004, 08:30 PM
Samster

fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
nf = bf

typo error...
So...... u really is a gal??
Old 06-02-2004, 09:26 AM
bringmorewealth

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Hi AMELIA........so you shaved, how often you shave? so I suppose you alway hv a clean trim or bare pussy? If you do alway hv a bare pussy and fair, then can imagine that u pussy area muz look rather pleasant..........so yr bf shave for you or you shave urself,.....if you bf did for you...so while hv shaved, do you feel horny.............me dun be nasty but juz curious and hving wild tots abt wat is the feeling........do share then AMELIA if you dun feel offended..........
Old 08-02-2004, 12:44 AM
Samster

sorry for the late reply... anyway im not called AMELIA... jus call me joey.. i hav a bare pussy.. i shave myself.. use shaving cream.. faster and longer lastin... i would like to see a shaved dick 's pic... circumsised.. haha....after a while when got shrubs start to grow, then use tweezers to slowly remove
Old 08-02-2004, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
sorry for the late reply... anyway im not called AMELIA... jus call me joey.. i hav a bare pussy.. i shave myself.. use shaving cream.. faster and longer lastin... i would like to see a shaved dick 's pic... circumsised.. haha....after a while when got shrubs start to grow, then use tweezers to slowly remove
tweezers?? issnt it painful??
Old 08-02-2004, 04:00 AM
bringmorewealth

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Hiye Joey.................its okie for your late reply......its better to be late than never. Oh so you alway maintain bare har dear, hw often do you shaved then?.......Hahaha sorie me dun shaved lei if not can email you a pix of my dick, mayb wil hv the idea, who know........heehee....but hor mine not circumsised........

Looklike you use to shaved pussy liao...since when u started to shaved har? I mean if since a long time liao, using a tweezers to slowly remove is not really that pain. By the way, me also ever trim and shaved for one of my gal's...........after shaved looks so bare and well, its nice to lick and can really suck the clit lorr and more over dun hv the curly cunt hair tickling my nose while licking....its nice and comfy to lick lorr and and see that she moan louder as I lick deeper with no hair obstruct
Old 08-02-2004, 11:27 AM
Samster

haha.... using a tweezers is optional(for those more daring and not scared pain).. if not i would suggest using hair removal cream twice a week to prevent the shrubs from growing...
Old 08-02-2004, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha.... using a tweezers is optional(for those more daring and not scared pain).. if not i would suggest using hair removal cream twice a week to prevent the shrubs from growing...
To be frank.....whenever I see a clean shaven pussy.... it make me high......think it is cleaner and neater to have it shaven...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1