The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
thank_youdear is Cool - loads of Potential
YUKI from sengkang

Wonder any bro bonk her already. she is in her 30s and not married but fig not too bad. petite size but huge hunger for sex. She is staying in sengkang. just wanna share info on her.
And also anyone ever had this corrine from clementi, not married as well... man... i had the best nites of my life.first time see a woman squairt. basically she made the bed all wet and real wet. she can hav so much orgasm. within our 2 hours session. just by fingering her, she cum i thk about 15 times... and everytime with her cum juice peeing out of her pussy.
Old 14-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: YUKI from sengkang

Quote:
Originally Posted by thank_youdear
Wonder any bro bonk her already. she is in her 30s and not married but fig not too bad. petite size but huge hunger for sex. She is staying in sengkang. just wanna share info on her.
And also anyone ever had this corrine from clementi, not married as well... man... i had the best nites of my life.first time see a woman squairt. basically she made the bed all wet and real wet. she can hav so much orgasm. within our 2 hours session. just by fingering her, she cum i thk about 15 times... and everytime with her cum juice peeing out of her pussy.
Are they paid sex aka FL? If FL, try posting in another section lah. Or your sianings?
Old 14-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:
petite size but huge hunger for sex. She is staying in sengkang. just wanna share info on her.

she got a twin sister and like to go clubbing? alway wear very short skirt?

if it is, then.. wah lan, this cutie is a water-fall, her chee bye juice really made yr bed wet wet wet...
Old 14-02-2005, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
pm me their contacts pls?
10q in advance..
Old 14-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
thank_youdear is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Are they paid sex aka FL? If FL, try posting in another section lah. Or your sianings?
they r both different gals that i bonk la. i am not sianing and its real.. i couldnt believe my eyes when i lift her butt and saw a very big patch of water on the bed. she also requested to do 69... but i only dare to finger her.. too much cum juices dare not swallow so just let it flow on my chest
Old 14-02-2005, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
they r both different gals that i bonk la. i am not sianing and its real.. i couldnt believe my eyes when i lift her butt and saw a very big patch of water on the bed. she also requested to do 69... but i only dare to finger her.. too much cum juices dare not swallow so just let it flow on my chest
no no..dun misunderstand me. I dun mean u are bluffing but "sian" as in u sian them...
Old 14-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

wah can share???
Old 14-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Die Lah

You (thank_youdear) 'mati' this time already. Lots of brothers, here, will be asking for their contacts from you. If you don't share, you will 'kenna' from the samsters here. Let this be a kind warning to you.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 14-02-2005, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

So Wat The Moral Of The Thread?

U Wan To Share Her Contacts With Us Huh Bro thank_youdear?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 14-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
pm me their contacts pls?
10q in advance..
I got a feeling that U will definayely post here and i am damn right...
Old 14-02-2005, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 20
Sadman04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bro thank_youdear,

Care to share her contact?
Old 14-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadman04
Yo bro thank_youdear,

Care to share her contact?
Cool man... 555. up U liao.
Old 14-02-2005, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
I got a feeling that U will definayely post here and i am damn right...
I am here too. Did u counted that too. kekeke
wah, how come got soooooo many Yuki one ah?!?!?!?
Sillypore got no snow so these cha bor keep thinking of snow.
bro thankyoudear, care to share the contact. thank you in advance hor!
Old 14-02-2005, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

hey bro.. can i have their contacts too

thks in advance
Old 15-02-2005, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SotongBall is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, may I have her contact please. If manage to bonk her. I will give a good FR ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1