The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
how you lose your fb?

Hey bro and sis, been reading everyone sharing their good fuck with their fb, anyone wanna share how they lost their fb?

I lost my best fb when I fuck a FL in the day before meeting her last min at night. Was horny during the day, so texted her to meet up at night but she said cannot. Bo bian too horny so look for a FL, heng heng fb said OK to meet at night, so went to meet her and she gave me a good bj... but sway sway forgot I just used strawberry 🍓 condom earlier in the day, ever since that bj from my fb, she never meet me... how I know this the reason, cos some days later when I lick a FL, strawberry 🍓 smell!! She told me client use that flavor earlier, then I remember why my fb never meet ever since the last time I use a strawberry condom.
Old 23-06-2020, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16022 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how you lose your fb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Hey bro and sis, been reading everyone sharing their good fuck with their fb, anyone wanna share how they lost their fb?

I lost my best fb when I fuck a FL in the day before meeting her last min at night. Was horny during the day, so texted her to meet up at night but she said cannot. Bo bian too horny so look for a FL, heng heng fb said OK to meet at night, so went to meet her and she gave me a good bj... but sway sway forgot I just used strawberry 🍓 condom earlier in the day, ever since that bj from my fb, she never meet me... how I know this the reason, cos some days later when I lick a FL, strawberry 🍓 smell!! She told me client use that flavor earlier, then I remember why my fb never meet ever since the last time I use a strawberry condom.
So sad; to hear your misfortune.

Hope u find a new FB.
Old 23-06-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Its unusual, isn't it? A FB arrangement is supposed to be no strings but yours seemed a little attached.
Old 23-06-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Is good news, able to find the next one isn't it. I lost a lot of FB too and move on next.
Old 23-06-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!

Quote:

Did you do raw with fb? If yes and she knows you are fucking another woman, she will want to play safe and avoid you.
Old 23-06-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiestoIsAss View Post
Did you do raw with fb? If yes and she knows you are fucking another woman, she will want to play safe and avoid you.
Yea... must be more careful with next fb..
Old 23-06-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Is good news, able to find the next one isn't it. I lost a lot of FB too and move on next.
I wish I have so many fb to lose... haha
Old 23-06-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Its unusual, isn't it? A FB arrangement is supposed to be no strings but yours seemed a little attached.
I guess so... she always ask if I love her.. but she never ask for anything more
Old 23-06-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I guess so... she always ask if I love her.. but she never ask for anything more
well, some preferred their guys to be exclusive to them, they are perfectly fine to be your fb, satisfies all your need, and would not even ask for anything. but once they know you had more than 1 pussy for fuck, they’ll leave
Old 23-06-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Did you not wash your dick with soap? Can the fragrance last that long?
Old 23-06-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Did you not wash your dick with soap? Can the fragrance last that long?
Of course, I agreed to meet cos I also dun think it last that long..
Old 23-06-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Mine was a ex-gf. We met up quite frequently even though she has a bf.

Eventually, she broke it off as she was about to get married to the man.

She migrated overseas, but and is happily married to the guy.
Old 23-06-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Amicable breakup or just stop communicating.A few bad ones when the girl put in feelings.
Old 23-06-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

I lost a lot of FB before. But some more memorable ones are

1. PRC woman in Singapore married to a asshole PRC man who insulted Singaporeans and called Singapore a Chinese colony and will return to China one day. So I wooed his wife knowing she's not happy with him. Then I purposely let him know I fucked his wife. Everything else was history.

2. PRC woman working as a manicurist in Singapore. Introduced through a mutual friend by helping her collect her stuffs from this lady. Quite hot milf when i met up. Thanked her and went out for food. Hooked up and then rawed her as a FB. She got clingy and then didn't go on the pill and got pregnant. I wanted to take responsibility but she cried knowing it wasn't love. She quit her job and went home. Lost contact after that.

3. PRC girl working as admin asst in a local SME. Her bf hit her at her void deck and I stepped in to stop him. He was treading between the fine line of physical abuse already. I helped to call the police and there was quite a scene. She allowed me to send her home. We met up and eventually hooked up and rode her. She wanted marriage but I avoided that question and she gave up and went home after she quit her job without telling me.

4. PRC nurse in Singapore. Met her during a car driver's outing on 8 August close to 10 years ago. She was taking a ride in her friend's bf car. So her bf suggested she take my car by strategically arranged for her to ride mine. What a wing man!! We met up and soon Fucked. She got clingy and began calling me her bf. But then one day her hospital cancelled her WP because of a major screw up in her team and she was one of the nurses sent back. She tried to apply back to Singapore but couldn't after so many tries.

5. SG nurse more than 10 years ago. Met her in a car group outing. Hooked up and she got possessive and abusive. Threatened to hurt my parents. So i cut off all contacts with her.
Old 23-06-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Wa very drama, glad mine is just refusing to meet anymore, wonder when can hook up another nice one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I lost a lot of FB before. But some more memorable ones are

1. PRC woman in Singapore married to a asshole PRC man who insulted Singaporeans and called Singapore a Chinese colony and will return to China one day. So I wooed his wife knowing she's not happy with him. Then I purposely let him know I fucked his wife. Everything else was history.

2. PRC woman working as a manicurist in Singapore. Introduced through a mutual friend by helping her collect her stuffs from this lady. Quite hot milf when i met up. Thanked her and went out for food. Hooked up and then rawed her as a FB. She got clingy and then didn't go on the pill and got pregnant. I wanted to take responsibility but she cried knowing it wasn't love. She quit her job and went home. Lost contact after that.

3. PRC girl working as admin asst in a local SME. Her bf hit her at her void deck and I stepped in to stop him. He was treading between the fine line of physical abuse already. I helped to call the police and there was quite a scene. She allowed me to send her home. We met up and eventually hooked up and rode her. She wanted marriage but I avoided that question and she gave up and went home after she quit her job without telling me.

4. PRC nurse in Singapore. Met her during a car driver's outing on 8 August close to 10 years ago. She was taking a ride in her friend's bf car. So her bf suggested she take my car by strategically arranged for her to ride mine. What a wing man!! We met up and soon Fucked. She got clingy and began calling me her bf. But then one day her hospital cancelled her WP because of a major screw up in her team and she was one of the nurses sent back. She tried to apply back to Singapore but couldn't after so many tries.

5. SG nurse more than 10 years ago. Met her in a car group outing. Hooked up and she got possessive and abusive. Threatened to hurt my parents. So i cut off all contacts with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1