The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of
My First Brazilian experience

Recently my wife just had a brazilian session and ask me go try also. Called up her therapist but told dun do for male. So went search around the web and came across a salon that does for men. So called them up and book for a session.

Once at the counter, the lady serving me was a minah with at least a E-cup boobs.... tot if she wax me i sure need to jerk off one. anyway, proceeded into one of the room and waited for a while. In came a guy.... can tell he abit "bend" from his gestures. Proceeded to strip and lie on the bed. he started off by examining my stomach and then my manhood. Ask if want to wax my stomach also..... anyway long story short. I opted to include my stomach and was told will use soft wax on stomach and hard wax on groin area.

Started off with stomach... was anticipating it to be very painful but turn out was bearable. Then once done, the therapist begin his work on my groin area. more painful then the stomach area but still bearable. Then came the testicle part.... ouch! After alls done, the therapist begin to clean me up and constantly rubba my dick and balls. occasionally still stroke my dick (yah... erected cos he kept pulling back my skin to reveal the full forehead).... then he started to masturbate my dick... i imediately lifted my head and look at him and he quickly stopped the stroking.

Then continue to wipe the waxed area and he popped me the golden question we loved to hear... from a female masseuser or therapist. "Need a release?".... HELL NO!!! NEVER!!!!! PHUI! Told him nicely "No need".... got up and get dressed while he briefed me on the "next 24hrs don'ts" after waxing.....

went to the counter, paid and quickly went off. Overall experience was alright until he molested me. Will check if that minah can wax for me anot.... else will go somewhere else for my next wax.

Last edited by RTTO; 06-10-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: My First Brazilian experience

I don't think I will ever allow a man to massage my dick and balls till it stands. And I also don't think I will allow a man to do a waxing for me. If I have to suffer the pain, the person doing this better be a damn chio girl.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

God! Never will i allow another guy to massage that area for me. Feet massage still okay, other parts of the body is a strict NONO. Cant stand it-.-.

Peanut , even if chio girl i think also dun wan massage too hard.. why "hurt" urself? lol.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 06-10-2008, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
God! Never will i allow another guy to massage that area for me. Feet massage still okay, other parts of the body is a strict NONO. Cant stand it-.-.

Peanut , even if chio girl i think also dun wan massage too hard.. why "hurt" urself? lol.
Of coz dun want her to massage too hard... but rub hard is ok :-)
Old 07-10-2008, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
ah_yip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

omg. i kept laughing when i read finish the TS post. omg imagine a guy asking me that. yucks!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: My First Brazilian experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post

went to the counter, paid and quickly went off. Overall experience was alright until he molested me. Will check if that minah can wax for me anot.... else will go somewhere else for my next wax.
Eh bro,

At least tell us where this place is lah, KNN, wait we suay suay also stumble into the same shithole....

Who Shags Wins
Old 07-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Samster

RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Located at Orchard Cineleisure.... Begin with "F". So avoid if you not into man. checked if got female therapist wax for man.... no have. Sianz... gotta go hunt ard for a female waxer. Found one on the web (winkwax.com) but haven try... wait till hair grow leow then go try

Will provide FR after my next waxing session!

Check out a female Ang Mo waxing video here. Might need to donwload and view it offline. Enjoy!
Old 13-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster

Today is day 7 of my virgin wax... hair started growing about 5mm long leow.... so prolly will go waxing again in 2 weeks time. Found quite a number of salon with female therapists waxing for man but all quote like $70 - $80 + $20 for stomach.

Wife's therapist finally agreed to wax for me after hearing my horrible story from my wife and she agreed to charge on $50 for both boyzilian and stomach hair.
Old 13-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 20
ultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, bro, $50 is cheap wor. Anychance she is willing to do waxing for others also. Tried a few times but by male de, the feeling very wierd lor. ^.^
Old 13-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!

Not very comfortable if done by man, will be better effect if by woman.
Old 13-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
darkclone is Cool - loads of Potential

i will be going to the wink wax that bro recommand will post a fr after i try just booked an appointment confirm going to be wax by a female
Old 14-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Samster

ok now i'm back with my first brazilian wax. The waxing was done by a lady called winky according to her she has been like doing this forever. It wasn't as painful as i though but there were still some fine hairs around the penis and balls area according to her the hairs would only be totally be removed after 4-5 times of waxing. the 1`st trail was $48 but she told me afterwhich would be $78 per wax. Will review after 2 weeks if results are good i don't doing it again
Old 14-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Samster

peterdrill69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi anyone care to share the place for waxing by female, i cant stand the idea of male tounching my dick?

Pls pm me. Thanks!
Old 14-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterdrill69 View Post
Hi anyone care to share the place for waxing by female, i cant stand the idea of male tounching my dick?

Pls pm me. Thanks!
read the post carefully la
Old 14-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Bounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can always get your girlfriend to wax for you.... or you can wax your girlfriend.... Go to Guardian Pharmacy and buy 'Nair' Mini wax strips, cost less than 10 dollars and has 20 strips.... You need to trim hairs to about 16th inch first...

I have waxed a few girls myself... its good fun...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1