The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2007, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
DumbAss GuangDong Foshan Recommendations

Hi Boyz & Gals,
Seems like no one actually wrote about Guangdong Foshan where Huang Fei Hong once lives.
Been here for the past 1 year and have realized this place is more of those economical fun places if you know where to look.
Had quite a few fun over the past few months after getting familiar with my area.
Hope to contribute like I did for Hangzhou.
Been to quite a few joints and the top of my list is Ti Ya Club.
Surrounding is nothing to shout about as it does looks sleeeeezy due to lack of maintenance.
The rooms however, is another story. All are private rooms with Steam attached. Only drawback is the toilet that is squatting only. I like the massage bed in the bath as that is where they would shower and clean you lying down.
Girls are young and young MILF. All trained to please!
Very much like Macau style with cat bath, teasing and BJ. FJ is another round of surprises as long as you like, any positions and anywhere in the room.
2 full hours of services at a remarkable RMB468 for total package.
When you get to know the girls, you could ask for number for house call at RMB300.
If you are in for Service Oriented joint, this is the one in Foshan.
Made it a point to be there at least once a week.
Cheers and stay tuned for more exciting joints recommendations.
Old 21-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!
Re: DumbAss GuangDong Foshan Recommendations

Foshan always seems out of the way no matter where you are coming from. There is no direct expressway, at least during the time I was based in the south.
So whenever there is a customer requesting a visit from Foshan, I tend to ponder if I should go....

But since you mentioned there is happening, maybe I can check it out next time.

Old 21-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Samster

DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
Foshan always seems out of the way no matter where you are coming from. There is no direct expressway, at least during the time I was based in the south.
They do have the Guangzhou Foshan Expressway and a subway (number 1 line towards Xi Lang end of line so will not miss stops) all the way to the outskirts of Foshan. Taking a cab from the metro to the place for fun is about RMB32~35

The place where TY is located is a cluster of Fun joints.
Will be trying out more joints and post my FRs here soon.
Old 21-06-2007, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Yo Bro DAssy,
Glad to hear from you again houlaodi
am planning to hit ChongChing later this year
so any good accommodation, fun places to recommend my bro dear?
once again, DirtyHairy says thanks to you and endless rounds of cheers
!
Old 21-06-2007, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 21
Ah Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to behold

Bro, still enjoying there huh??

So when is ur next trip back here??

Old 21-06-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
Yo Bro DAssy,
Glad to hear from you again houlaodi
am planning to hit ChongChing later this year
so any good accommodation, fun places to recommend my bro dear?
once again, DirtyHairy says thanks to you and endless rounds of cheers
!
I am all alive and kicking. CQ you need to go into Shanghai Recommendations and look for Bro PTR (PuTonRen) he is our CQ man!
Anytime coming over to Foshan just drop me a line.
Old 21-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dac View Post
Bro, still enjoying there huh??

So when is ur next trip back here??

I still have no idea when I will be back as I am too busy working here. Lucky for me fun is always readily available to relieve stress.

Had a few nice adventure and some are already asking how to get into Singapore. Maybe you guys will get the chance for new meat real soon.

Maybe I will start a Foshan Yahoo Group to share pictures and location shots.

When will you and the gang be coming over and pay me a visit? The joints I visit can do house calls so no problem. You saw the price and I think they are all worth the price.

So you guys still drop by GL BS KTV?
Old 21-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 21
Ah Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm... Dun bother Lurpsexx lar, he too busy liao!! Kekeke!

When the group is up then let me know hor, can see preview even better!

As for FS, machaim sibei out of the way leh! If got more days then I let u know!

BS long time never go liao, yesterday went also no room so went to another joint instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAss View Post
Had a few nice adventure and some are already asking how to get into Singapore. Maybe you guys will get the chance for new meat real soon.

Maybe I will start a Foshan Yahoo Group to share pictures and location shots.

When will you and the gang be coming over and pay me a visit? The joints I visit can do house calls so no problem. You saw the price and I think they are all worth the price.

So you guys still drop by GL BS KTV?
Old 21-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dac View Post
Hmmm... Dun bother Lurpsexx lar, he too busy liao!! Kekeke!

When the group is up then let me know hor, can see preview even better!

As for FS, machaim sibei out of the way leh! If got more days then I let u know!

BS long time never go liao, yesterday went also no room so went to another joint instead.
It is very near to Guangzhou and only about 20 minutes via Subway. Definitely easier to get to compared to Dongguan where the rates are getting high due to all the foreign presence.
Old 21-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAss View Post
I am all alive and kicking. CQ you need to go into Shanghai Recommendations and look for Bro PTR (PuTonRen) he is our CQ man! Anytime coming over to Foshan just drop me a line.
Yo Bro DA,
thanks for the infor and abt CQ's via bro PTR
Will look him up when I get there lah...
meanwhile keep the juices flowing
and once in awhile make us salivate with more bonk postings!
DirtyHairy, aka Laobaby into good, safe sex only
Old 22-06-2007, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
Yo Bro DA,
thanks for the infor and abt CQ's via bro PTR
Will look him up when I get there lah...
meanwhile keep the juices flowing
and once in awhile make us salivate with more bonk postings!
DirtyHairy, aka Laobaby into good, safe sex only
No problem bro. Stay tuned as I will be putting up my FR in the next day or so!
Old 22-06-2007, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
So whenever there is a customer requesting a visit from Foshan, I tend to ponder if I should go....

But since you mentioned there is happening, maybe I can check it out next time.

This is because although it is adjacent to GZ, its in the wrong Direction, heading towards the interiors of China.

By car, its about 45 minutes...

What bro DumbAss describe is typical in CHina. But it is very expensive for Foshan standards. To give a comparison, ZH grade would be ard 260 - 300 RMB, GZ is about 400 - 500 RMB, with full Spa Facilities.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 22-06-2007, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
This is because although it is adjacent to GZ, its in the wrong Direction, heading towards the interiors of China.

By car, its about 45 minutes...

What bro DumbAss describe is typical in CHina. But it is very expensive for Foshan standards. To give a comparison, ZH grade would be ard 260 - 300 RMB, GZ is about 400 - 500 RMB, with full Spa Facilities.
For the last 10 years in China, I have no idea that Foshan was ever in the Wrong Direction. 45 minutes would have gotten me to the new Airport passing Guangzhou.

I have no idea what your comparison are based upon.

We are here to share our experience. I would leave the decision to individuals as to whether they find their money well spent. IMHO I pay for the experience and if I like it, I go back, if not, go elsewhere.

Personally, TY fees is not that expensive as they do make up their lack of facilities with services.
Old 23-06-2007, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: DumbAss GuangDong Foshan Recommendations

Maybe he means they drive on the Wrong side of the road.

Who Shags Wins
Old 23-06-2007, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mvpexcalibur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: DumbAss GuangDong Foshan Recommendations

I used to go there every year 2 to 4 times (till last year) to visit a good old classmate of mine who lived and still living there whenever I was out in DGN.
To be honest, Foshan is a little more $$ (I mean buying stuff compare to DGN) but still a safe place to wander around.
I have seen a list in another site showing places of interests (but it was in Chinese) and another old friend of mine did try some of the places (really cheap and dirty) ...let see if I can find that list on my other computer and post it out here.
Usually, I relaxed at the KTV or foot massage more since old friend has contacts there.
Too bad now my work does not required to travel there anymore .... have fun with all the mei mei out there. I missed getting my hair cut out there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1