The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-06-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
topgel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc84 View Post
Har, roxy spa is clean massage ah? All these while tot its extra service cus of the neon light outside n location. Looks expensive too
Haha

Old auntie or young girl massage u?
Last time I went there about 2 yrs ago it was about 70 for massage plus facilities. Got food, cold n hot pool plus movie theatre and all that. It's called hot spa I think. Massage is very pro and good.

Syt or auntie, well kinda depends on your standards. Some people might deem 30+ to be syt and some might see them as aunties. Most of them are in their 30s or 40s. Nice place to go to and nua and relax. The hot pool has a lounge chair too.
Old 24-06-2014, 06:27 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Make no mistake, try this Summer.
I lucky on Sun , fast hand & leg quickly make appt & got a slot.
Her command of English is good ,need to speak to her slowly or spell out , she understand well.
Service & Massage skill i give her 8.5/10.
Location also good , easy parking & aft 5 pm no need to worry "
Carpark lye liou"
What all the first few bros wrote the FR is correct & true.
She has short hair & GFE 20/10.
Old 24-06-2014, 06:27 PM

unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Sorry i pen until i forgot the link.

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=456674
Old 24-06-2014, 06:34 PM

Anyone tried this , so far no FR?
http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=456623
Old 24-06-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
taylorlauren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, would like to share my humble FR on Michelle

went for Michelle's massage earlier in the day. was satisfied with the experience and she asked me to support her by writing an FR. pls dont zap/flame me as this my first time posting.

Michelle is a nice looking PRC lady in her 30s doing real authentic Thai massage, pleasant looking and chatty personality. NO FJ or BBBJ service provided ... but she is quite good at her body massage or what she calls "GFE massage". she says has many years of experience in massage and juagen and worked in Thailand before.

FR : called her to get the address , went down to her place, which is located at a convenient and centrally located area.

after stripping down, she started off with a good back massage (her strength was quite good so I asked her to be a little softer). she continued with the neck and rest of my body and I asked her to concentrate on my lower back due to the strain from sitting too long at work

after 30mins or so, she started rubbing her boobs on me and make my didi stand. after my didi stand, she asked me to turn around and she will start the juagen. it was a little painful at first but was still within my tolerance.

she rubbed my didi's head and then stretch and massage the veins. my experience after she did the juagen was that when had sex, I seemed to ejaculate with more power

her service is very good. asked me whether I want to cum or not and I did. after that she clean my ears, give me facial and scrub.

her room also smells very nice with aroma therapy and background music, quite relax

sorry if my FR / english is not good ... do up my points if u like it

Damage : $140 for 90 minutes, $30 tips (nice relaxing aircon room in a central location)

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=453877
Old 24-06-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
SHE is new girl just arrive [highly recommended ] ... to those who have try her sister's summer/yuki from Liltiger and her sister's wawa ... U will know her standard ...
Ah, so she is one of Yuki's chiobu friends? Must go take a look.
Old 25-06-2014, 05:52 PM

One of my favourite ML is MIA & she is Moon previously with TS Haonan 25 & then shortly with Tigerden. Her 2 ph lines cannot get thru.
She is a MILF & gives very good massage.
Any bro know whether is she still in this line or on leave or whatever??
Can enlighten??
Appreciate . thks.
Old 25-06-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
trollmydidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, this is my first time trying these massage girls. Gonna try qi qi this saturday

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=456463

Any tips for a first timer here ?
Old 25-06-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
One of my favourite ML is MIA & she is Moon previously with TS Haonan 25 & then shortly with Tigerden. Her 2 ph lines cannot get thru.
She is a MILF & gives very good massage.
Any bro know whether is she still in this line or on leave or whatever??
Can enlighten??
Appreciate . thks.
Retired liao. She is back in China. She will be back to SG soon but might not go back to this line liao.
Old 25-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
trollmydidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, this is my first time trying these massage girls. Gonna try qi qi this saturday

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=456463

Any tips for a first timer here ?
Old 25-06-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorlauren View Post
hi bros, would like to share my humble FR on Michelle

went for Michelle's massage earlier in the day. was satisfied with the experience and she asked me to support her by writing an FR. pls dont zap/flame me as this my first time posting.

Michelle is a nice looking PRC lady in her 30s doing real authentic Thai massage, pleasant looking and chatty personality. NO FJ or BBBJ service provided ... but she is quite good at her body massage or what she calls "GFE massage". she says has many years of experience in massage and juagen and worked in Thailand before.

FR : called her to get the address , went down to her place, which is located at a convenient and centrally located area.

after stripping down, she started off with a good back massage (her strength was quite good so I asked her to be a little softer). she continued with the neck and rest of my body and I asked her to concentrate on my lower back due to the strain from sitting too long at work

after 30mins or so, she started rubbing her boobs on me and make my didi stand. after my didi stand, she asked me to turn around and she will start the juagen. it was a little painful at first but was still within my tolerance.

she rubbed my didi's head and then stretch and massage the veins. my experience after she did the juagen was that when had sex, I seemed to ejaculate with more power

her service is very good. asked me whether I want to cum or not and I did. after that she clean my ears, give me facial and scrub.

her room also smells very nice with aroma therapy and background music, quite relax

sorry if my FR / english is not good ... do up my points if u like it

Damage : $140 for 90 minutes, $30 tips (nice relaxing aircon room in a central location)

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=453877
it seems nice,
Old 26-06-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
Andry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of light

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=457519

Omg is this Nacy?
Old 26-06-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute

FIRST of all thanks fellow kaki refer this den masseuse maybe this den will be mime first and last patronise .... worst experience i had .... those kaki know i fans of massage when i say she cannot make it ... it really cannot it !!!

Your Trusted Source. Lil Tiger's Den ??? NAH!!! MAYBE FOR OTHERS BUT NOT ME ....

Book this lady lately and really disappointed for the service and attitude.... got to heard from this lady that littletiger say he is the best masseuse stable .... i totally disagree as there still got 甜蜜宝贝, bro alan and chewyfruit etc .... this few stable still got nice maaseus... so do not anyhow brain wash those lady ...

Name: SUMMER

Origin: 湖南湘妹子

Looks: Pls refer to pics

Height: 163cm

Weight: 45kg

Body: 34B/24/34

SERVICES PROVIDED

★★★ Authentic FINGER PRESS/OIL Massage [正宗指压/油推按摩] SO SO ONLY .. Angel fr magic / jessie fr 甜蜜宝贝 much more better...

★★★ Boobs Massage[波推] worst ever BM i have didnt even take off how to have a nice BM

★★★Back Stepping [踩背] never provided

★★★Back Kneeling [跪背]never provided

★★★Face/Head Massage [脸/头部按摩]never provided

★★★ 69 HJ [69 式打飞机] tot will have something special but too robot feel

★★★99 HDLY [99 式海底捞月] never get

Dunno those MR posted really the truth fact !!!! as i get totally different from those posted MR...

Those fellow kaki who usually follow mine recommend ... think you should skip this masseuse !!!!

Hotline: +65 9420 3743

Going to leave this flower city soon .......

Last edited by m00tix; 30-06-2014 at 10:48 AM.
Old 26-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4139 / Power: 16
Dgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond repute

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=445778

Oh my oh my. Please tell me you guys have tried her massage? This is real massage and attitude at its best. She is so focused on giving us that massage that her knees and elbows are having blue black all over now.

I can assure if you are looking for a real good massage, please give her a try. All the other massage packages I had in Singapore and nowhere near what she is offering.

It's my 3rd massage with her in 3 days. Just by touching you,she knows where are the problem areas and she would treat it accordingly. I am not kidding when I had my gua sha using a 50c coin. I felt so much looser on my back now. Going back tonight for her other specials. Maybe have her stepping my back later?

No awkward moments as she is very chatty and basically a very nice lady. I'm just contented to have massage without any happy ending.

Only regret is I only found out about her this week and she is going back very very soon this month. Not enough time hence I have booked her everyday till her last day here on our shores.

Not that she has no plans to come back here, she says its better in china where she earns more as a masseur back then.

Fast hands fast legs guys.
Old 26-06-2014, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post

FIRST of all thanks fellow kaki refer this den masseuse maybe this den will be mime first and last patronise .... worst experience i had .... those kaki know i fans of massage when i say she cannot make it ... it really cannot it !!!

Your Trusted Source. Lil Tiger's Den ??? NAH!!! MAYBE FOR OTHERS BUT NOT ME ....

Book this lady lately and really disappointed for the service and attitude.... got to heard from this lady that littletiger say he is the best masseuse stable .... i totally disagree as there still got 甜蜜宝贝, bro alan and chewyfruit etc .... this few stable still got nice maaseus... so do not anyhow brain wash those lady ...

Name: SUMMER

Origin: 湖南湘妹子

Looks: Pls refer to pics

Height: 163cm

Weight: 45kg

Body: 34B/24/34

SERVICES PROVIDED

★★★ Authentic FINGER PRESS/OIL Massage [正宗指压/油推按摩] SO SO ONLY .. Angel fr magic / jessie fr 甜蜜宝贝 much more better...

★★★ Boobs Massage[波推] worst ever BM i have didnt even take off how to have a nice BM

★★★Back Stepping [踩背] never provided

★★★Back Kneeling [跪背]never provided

★★★Face/Head Massage [脸/头部按摩]never provided

★★★ 69 HJ [69 式打飞机] tot will have something special but too robot feel

★★★99 HDLY [99 式海底捞月] never get

Dunno those MR posted really the truth fact !!!! as i get totally different from those posted MR...

Those fellow kaki who usually follow mine recommend ... think you should skip this masseuse !!!!

Hotline: +65 9420 3743

Bro , i went on her 1st day,& i got all the services listed , except for BM, she never take off , so i told her not be shy & eventually she removed her top & 69 Hdly also i directed her to do.
Maybe i am lucky i spent total 80 mins in her apt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1