The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
you miss the point

maids come from countries with nearly zero sea education or, like in Philippines the church discourage any form of contraceptives ...

and even recently when Philippine try to introduce law to make contraceptives easily available to girls and legalize abortion and teach sex education the church has got enough injunction the law is in limbo

you think maids are taking precautions? very very few

years ago I met a maid, while BJ I ask her to use condom as she said she have mouth ulcers... she was not happy because she said condom is unnatural, and refused to do anything ....

if girl gets pregnant in Philippines it is Gods will ... not because basic safety measure not followed ..

a survey found out 95% filipino don't believe sex = possible pregnancy, and believe guy sperm strong or wrong time of month, if accident happens

and go read up the prevalence of teen pregnancy ... it is through the roof, plus many maid here are single mother ... tell me why?
Maybe it is bcos of their religion or belief? I spoke to some maid n i found their mastery of english language is quite good, it shows that they r educated lots. Some their understand of the language may not be inferior to an undergraduate. It is juz a matter of time, they become well versed in the wc n blatantly exploit it to their advantage.
Old 12-07-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Seems like not much steamy FR going on here.
Shall share 1 here, hopefully can raise up the heat...

Tuesday, 8th July. Feeling kinda horny so I text my usual SB to see if she's free.

We proceed to the nearby MSCP for the action....

She do this for quite a while until I buay tahan, C C C CIM....
Shoike....

She alight and thank me for the Mc lunch and the cigarette,.
In return I say thank you for a wonderful blow...
You lucky fella, nice and cheap.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 12-07-2014, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Maybe it is bcos of their religion or belief? I spoke to some maid n i found their mastery of english language is quite good, it shows that they r educated lots. Some their understand of the language may not be inferior to an undergraduate. It is juz a matter of time, they become well versed in the wc n blatantly exploit it to their advantage.
mastering a language doesn't mean their cultural values will change

if that is true how did they vote in Aquino JR who had zero credibility as was his mother ? 9 out of 10 voters say because of sympathy as his father was murdered and mother was the first post Marcos leader...

and likewise how is Imelda a congresswoman, and her son is a Senator and daughter governor? and Imelda foresees the Son as possibly the next president? and enough voters willing to give the family another chance,.

And Estrada though proven guilty but pardoned by Gloria is mayor of Manila and is contemplating to contest as next president?

don't under estimate the blind faith of some country's population ... or their ignorance
Old 12-07-2014, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
You lucky fella, nice and cheap.
Sort of bro, may you have the same too...
Cheers!

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 12-07-2014, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
redminote deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredminote deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been viewing and taking from this forum long enough, it is time for me to contribute back

I have a few maid contact to be given away, You can post it here (Cos I have only 10 PM space)

No exchange need but point will be appreciated but not compulsory
Old 12-07-2014, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
msact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share with me bro? Thks
Old 12-07-2014, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi can share with me? haha
Old 12-07-2014, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
monmonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redminote View Post
Been viewing and taking from this forum long enough, it is time for me to contribute back

I have a few maid contact to be given away, You can post it here (Cos I have only 10 PM space)

Hi,

Very interested. Appreciate your share. Thank you.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Johnson Tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, Can share ?
Kum Sia
Old 12-07-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johny12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro, can share the contacts as well....thank you a million.,...
Old 12-07-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
kougaiji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contacts?? will up you when received contact...thanks
Old 12-07-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

make few more posts and your in box will increase

I upped you anyway ....
Old 12-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
toadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share a maid contact? thanks have upped you!
Old 12-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

bro, obviously u have not studied cross culture studies. not every country has the same values .

some country like west , Singapore , Japan etc may value intelligence, planning , numerical ability highly.

but some countries value empathy, oratorical skills, loyalty highly, personalilty , charisma ...

just bcos ppl dun share the same values as u does not mean blind faith. I think this is arrogant view.

look at south America countries, they value enjoyment of life over accumulation of wealth or GDP.....is that wrong or right ? even north bolehland guts got different relack attititude ...while Singapore slog their life away for 99 yr rental, pension that never is and 10 yr exorbitantly expensive car .....so who's the greater idiot ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
mastering a language doesn't mean their cultural values will change

if that is true how did they vote in Aquino JR who had zero credibility as was his mother ? 9 out of 10 voters say because of sympathy as his father was murdered and mother was the first post Marcos leader...

and likewise how is Imelda a congresswoman, and her son is a Senator and daughter governor? and Imelda foresees the Son as possibly the next president? and enough voters willing to give the family another chance,.

And Estrada though proven guilty but pardoned by Gloria is mayor of Manila and is contemplating to contest as next president?

don't under estimate the blind faith of some country's population ... or their ignorance
Old 12-07-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Quote:

pls gimme, very interested .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1