The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyehGongGong View Post
But its the safest in a way, bank transfer to HK, if not those ulu island country like virgin islands, marshal island etc... FYI, marshall's island is NOT on good terms with TiongKok... hehehe
Guess u guys must be loaded with Maos.......still need underground trf ah

I hand carry still got many allowances (20k limit mah)......poor cheapo employee lah. The most I hand carry a few hundred Maos, enough for taxi fare to and fro, and some change for food at Burger King (cheapest I can find at Pudong Airport)
Old 26-09-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Guess u guys must be loaded with Maos.......still .....hundred Maos, enough for taxi fare to and fro, and some change for food at Burger King (cheapest I can find at Pudong Airport)
McDonald's is cheaper - but only at T2 at pvg I think.

SEAJ
Old 26-09-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 18
NyehGongGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

winnerz! i lagi more poor....
看了 "长江7号" 觉得地球人都不可靠
真他妈的靠
Old 26-09-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
McDonald's is cheaper - but only at T2 at pvg I think.

SEAJ
If Pudong T2 got McDonalds, I think it should at the Domestic Flight section and not International! Will check it out (McD) next week when I go Chengdu via T2.

Anyway, Pudong Airport (other then the Ang Mo fast food) is damn bloodly expensive, one meal there equals 3 to 4 meals outside!
Old 27-09-2014, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!

Need info from experience bros. Will arr Shanghai Pudong on 14 Oct, noon with hand carry luggage only. What is the most appropriate way to get to my hotel if staying at Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Oriental Shanghai. Address: No.2288, Pudong Boulevard, Pudong District, Shanghai.

Also it seems like review mention location quite ulu. Any happening place nearby to intro?

Thks in adv.
Old 27-09-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVR1 View Post
Need info from experience bros. Will arr Shanghai Pudong on 14 Oct, noon with hand carry luggage only. What is the most appropriate way to get to my hotel if staying at Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Oriental Shanghai. Address: No.2288, Pudong Boulevard, Pudong District, Shanghai.

Also it seems like review mention location quite ulu. Any happening place nearby to intro?

Thks in adv.
Depends what time u reach shai pudong int airport.. If day-time or b4 9pm, u can take the 80 rmb (1-way) maglev train ride (must show ur airtix b4 u purchase the maglev tix) from airport to longyang road station (only one stop), after getting off from longyang maglev station, take a public cab to ur hotel.. Easily less than 100 rmb to reach hotel..

Do rem to get ur hotel location details printed out in chinese or else got problem talking to taxi-driver who knoe nuts on ur hotel name.. Check tru google to check how long it gets to reach hotel from longyang maglev station.. Rem to collect the taxi receipt when u alight from the taxi for ur expenses claim as well as traceability if u left something behind..
Old 28-09-2014, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
.....u can take the 80 rmb (1-way) maglev train ride from airport to longyang road station..... take a public cab to it hotel...
Bro, thank you so much for the info
Old 28-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyehGongGong View Post
underground bank loh... but I dono u heard before.. that in 2006, the biggest underground bank was arrested.. 3 sinkie dudes got caught.. serving 12-14yrs sentence...
But its the safest in a way, bank transfer to HK, if not those ulu island country like virgin islands, marshal island etc... FYI, marshall's island is NOT on good terms with TiongKok... hehehe
Those sinkies really have balls!
I find a lot of Sinkies if do vice in overseas will be sibei hiong.
Example is the Ah Kong gang in Amsterdam during the 1970s to 1990s.

China man use underground money changer to transfer money out to Hong Kong.
From Hong Kong wire transfer to anywhere in the world.
No paper trail in China as not using China banks.
That's the whole idea as no paper trail is left and exchange rate is better.

Quote:
I hand carry still got many allowances (20k limit mah)......poor cheapo employee lah.
At first I thought you check-in 20 KG luggage full of Maos then realised I read wrongly. Hahaha.

Anyway China Airports are very strict on currency control measures when you want to exit China.
If I remember correctly you can be taxed at 10 or 20% if you exceed the ¥20,000 limit.
Old 29-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
At first I thought you check-in 20 KG luggage full of Maos then realised I read wrongly. Hahaha.
Bro, U tot I check-in 20kg worth of Maos ah.........
Old 29-09-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, U tot I check-in 20kg worth of Maos ah. .........
Yah paiseh I read wrongly.
Thought you so hiong!
Old 30-09-2014, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
tonescrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I should have known the place to ask for more information on Shanghai would be here!! haha. SO I am moving to China for two years working near People's Park. Looking for a place, mobile phone plans, internet package and of course venture into an ocean of a playground.

Any SB bros living in Shanghai or have lived in Shanghai for a while care to share their insight? Your advice is more than appreciated!
Old 30-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Yah paiseh I read wrongly.
Thought you so hiong!
Bro, I do not even have 10g worth of Maos in my wallet!
Old 30-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ryback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys my friend is having a bachelor night tonight. Hoping to bring him to a ktv or gentlemen club in shanghai. Any recommendations bros?
Browsed all earlier pages but like no info on ktv or gentlemen club.. also hope not to be ketuk...
Thanks.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
coolsingh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,
Can anyone recommend me any Upscale spa or sauna
To the one like in Macau .... Hi quality girls with private pool or Whirlpool
with Nuru & Red rope

The best in Shanghai....
Old 04-10-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Shanghai Sauna

Quote:
Bro, I do not even have 10g worth of Maos in my wallet!
You're too modest.

Check with you guys what is the situation of Saunas in Shanghai now?
Dongguan City cannot recover yet leh.
Me miss the "poisonous dragon drill" service leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1