The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Quick review of some gogo bars WS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I was reading through the website and apart from the premium membership thing I cannot find any link regards advertising fees and such..Maybe you can direct me.
I not expect any freebie..I have struggled most of my life to know that. If advertising rates are affordable for a small business such as ours I surely will do it.
I had pm both Super Moderator GreenTea and you...GreenTea is the person in-charge of advertising in SBF...

maybe you should use SBF as a platform...you can do more than just bar business...as an advertiser, you can start advertise a few businesses here and promote the business...wish you good luck and huat ah in the coming years...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-01-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLer View Post
Hi bro me now at pattaya walking street. Looking see if theres anything interesting in this hot afternoon 1.30pm lol
Pattaya walking street at 1.30pm !!! Bars still closed la won't open till 8pm every night for gogo bars
Old 31-01-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Pattaya walking street at 1.30pm !!! Bars still closed la won't open till 8pm every night for gogo bars
Afternoon, it is car street...
Old 31-01-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Quick review of some gogo bars WS.

Quote:
Bro..I understand that..personally i only mentioned my own only during promos..eg Chirstmas..abt Songkran..and when we had a party. In all instances I just invited all sinkies come eat for free. If that is a breach of posting rules then ok..I have no problems w that.
How then we know who have no interest..who is impartial..is not what all this stealth commotion all about? To me at least I declare upfront who I am.
Since I believe that I am responsible for the “commotion” about stealth agents, please allow me to post my thoughts on this matter.

Right is right and wrong is wrong/No such thing as a free lunch!

Soi6, I DO see that you have been trying to do the right thing, but I also see that SBF rules have basically forced you to veer into doing it the wrong way. Please note your use of the word “promos" or Promotion – which is a general COMMERCIAL activity encompassing the use of advertising amongst other methods - to disseminate the fact that you are having such a promotion; you are advertising your promotion using SBF as a free platform, and of course this is wrong as there IS specific rules against doing this.

I sympathize that paying advertisement fees to SBF for small businesses as yours may be prohibitive/not worth it – and EVEN at the risk of again being chastised for having the temerity to do so, I would like to suggest to HH88 and Boss that there be another “class” of advertiser.

Depending on the number of good CONTRIBUTIVE posts that such an advertiser puts up, rates can be discounted. And what I mean by contributive posts is for sure NOT all these TCSS nonsense which in most other forums are properly identified as junk SPAM. Totally nonsense posts with no redeeming value and only serves to clog up and make the forum hard to read. Worse, such TCSS/SPAM has time and again been so effectively used to gang-up, organize Mass zapping campaigns against and cause problems to those who do not go along with the wishes of crooks with their own nefarious agenda on SBF.

Yes I understand that this involves subjective judgment, but I believe that we should be able to at least partially rely on such advertisers’ honesty; he can PROMINENTLY MARK and number the posts he feels are contributive and tally them up at billing cycles to get the appropriate discount to his advertisement rates. The MOD and the rest of us should be the judge AND commentator as to the validity as to claims of contribution on each of the advertiser’s posts. Result: – less SPAM (which I of course understand Samsters like Soi6 are basically forced to participate in JUST to keep his name and bar in prominence) and more good informative posts, which will be the basis for more good discussions and information flow.

Using this method, I hope to see SBF take its rightful place amongst trusted and widely participated International boards instead of one which many from the rest of the world just give up on trying to read - because of the amount of chafe one has to wade through, just to get the very occasional kernel of wheat! Sure I understand that in its earlier years, such TCSS had brought the all-important “traffic” to SBF, but IMHO, this forum has developed and matured enough that such TCSS is instead a BAD thing! They turn readers off and worse, discourage many prospective good contributors from participating.

Especially those using all sorts of language which serve to make TCSS only be understood by some stupid exclusive “inner circle.” How does this serve the aims of broadening readership and participation? And then there are of course those used by stealth agents to pique newbie’s interest.... and drive them towards these crooks’ arms!

And yes Soi6, you at least have declared yourself, and my main disgust is directed at those here who manipulate the rules on SBF to do their promotional activities surreptitiously, specifically to entrap the generally good-natured and trusting Singaporeans. I apologize as unfortunately I had no way of excluding you for the above reasons. Let’s us all do our part to rid SBF of crooks!

Of course all above just IMHO – And I’ve not even started on how I abhor Clones and gangs!
LOL …. If true to nature, here they’ll come to attack poor ole ME! Sigh……

SEAJ

Ps. Just to add, IMHO the recent introduction of TCSS threads is a step in the right direction – then those of us who still want to TCSS, can do so there AND stop clogging up the other threads with nonsense SPAM

Last edited by SEAJ; 31-01-2015 at 03:30 PM.
Old 31-01-2015, 02:53 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Afternoon, it is car street...
Wonder why he go there so early he maybe want to peek at gogo girls wet dripping undies and bras hang out after laundry lol
Old 31-01-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 22
picco is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpicco is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What is the forum veering towards?
As a forum user, to warrant soi6 as advertising,
1stly, he has to put up the name of his bar, or put up pictures of his girls. ( not sure whether he did this all the time)
2ndly, just for knowledge of moderators, soi 6 in pattaya beach road is a street full of bars, ago go bars, pubs. Not just his bar.
3rdly, the forum encourage people to post of places. And bro soi6 is adding information to the thread and of course he admitted he stays in pattaya and is an owner of a bar in soi 6. So does this mean that in order for him to continue posting, he has to pay advertising fees?
4thly, does he have his pub location or pub URL in his siggy link?

Every small little thing want to collect money, might as well i post information here and i collect money from sbf because i add information which adds traffic to the forum and because of these, the management of sbf will be able to collect more fees from advertisers who wish to advertise.

If we compare what some advertisers did is post their venue, post their girls and because they want sbf to be one of the marketing arm.

But to collect fees from a sole proprietor just because he declare his status and is a business operator, i can say forget it. A small pub operation also want collect money, it just reiterate 1 fact.

No wonder people say sinkie kill sinkie. Only think about money and killing each other.

Anyway my views are of a bystander and non related to both sbf management nor bro soi6. I don't like soi 6 environment and have never been to bro soi6's pub because i don't know his pub name nor location. To stifle the forum in collection of money from all business entitles mentioned, firstly the forum must cast the first stone, by collection of money from all businesses mentioned right down all the way to even food businesses. And i can guarantee, everyone if not all will tell u to take their names off the forum.

I am FINALLY BACK!!!!!!

Old 31-01-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

To be fair I was there at Soi 6 bars 3 days and really who are his regulars ??? I saw many ang mohs come to his bars so if he relies on SBF to advertise for business from singaporean to come or Sbf members to come his bar long ago closed for business ... Like what picco said is fair what is advertisement for definition SBF must define clearly and surely blatantly breach rules of advertisement is not nearly close by definition of Soi 6 action so far ... Hurricane88 u shld look at china thread more of such are also threading the rules closely so did SBF taken action on there ? My opinion only who so free to track real agents and bogus agents only one HKC but does it means he is spot on when he claimed that members are agent in disguise nah I bet not all is truth he said... In SBF even boss said before must discount everything posted in forum.. So in essence advertisement here who dare to believe...
Old 31-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by picco View Post
No wonder people say sinkie kill sinkie. Only think about money and killing each other.
I concur with your sentiments.

Cheers.
Old 31-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Hurricane88 u shld look at china thread more of such are also threading the rules closely so did SBF taken action on there ? My opinion only who so free to track real agents and bogus agents only one HKC but does it means he is spot on when he claimed that members are agent in disguise nah I bet not all is truth he said... In SBF even boss said before must discount everything posted in forum.. So in essence advertisement here who dare to believe...
haizzzz...thank you for your comment...surely looking at China threads...

put it this way...so long one post anonymous...then easy for me...feedback by pm...I just delete dun need to reply you here...

ask soi6...have I deleted all his posts here and anywhere...so long he post nothing to do with his bar...all clear go ahead to post anywhere...

as for picco...he is enjoying himself here...contributing to Great Bonks thread...using this forum for his entertainment...dun believe me...just check his history will know...shhhh...he earns 5 digit per month...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-01-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
First, I must thank you for discussing this matter in a rational and measured tone. THANK YOU!

Quote:
As a forum user, to warrant soi6 as advertising,
1stly, he has to put up the name of his bar, or put up pictures of his girls. ( not sure whether he did this all the time)
2ndly, just for knowledge of moderators, soi 6 in pattaya beach road is a street full of bars, ago go bars, pubs. Not just his bar.
3rdly, the forum encourage people to post of places. And bro soi6 is adding information to the thread and of course he admitted he stays in pattaya and is an owner of a bar in soi 6. So does this mean that in order for him to continue posting, he has to pay advertising fees?
4thly, does he have his pub location or pub URL in his siggy link?
Yes, Soi6 has not only actually put up the name of his bar, others who I guess are just trying to help him out also quite regularly post up this name. But even if no specific mention is made of the name of the bar, his participation and contribution to SBF is IMHO motivated by him wanting to promote his business. And like I said, there’s no such thing as a free lunch.

Quote:
Every small little thing want to collect money, might as well i post information here and i collect money from sbf because i add information which adds traffic to the forum and because of these, the management of sbf will be able to collect more fees from advertisers who wish to advertise.
SBF is a profit driven business and IMHO it’s perfectly in line for it to so make money. Yes, even by supposedly taking advantage of posters like you and I – but nobody forces you to post anything. On my part, I enjoy contributing back whatever I can in return for the information and knowledge that others take the trouble to post up for our AND MY benefit.
You and I do NOT expect, nor do we receive anything material in return for our contribution – why is it correct for some amongst us to get and in cases, even DEMAND that they get such MATERIAL benefit without paying for it?

Quote:
If we compare what some advertisers did is post their venue, post their girls and because they want sbf to be one of the marketing arm.
This is precisely the motive – albeit in a more subtle manner - I perceive Soi6 as having. Think about it – even his putting on a food spread – what’s his motive? Just to be a good guy (which I don’t doubt he is) – but come on! It’s to get people to go and patronize him. Again – no free lunches!

Quote:
But to collect fees from a sole proprietor just because he declare his status and is a business operator, i can say forget it. A small pub operation also want collect money, it just reiterate 1 fact.

LOL – Kiasu?

And I DO sympathize with what you state about the smaller businessmen; not only Soi6, how about that manager working for KTV’s who is always giving out GREAT information in the Chang Ping thread? Or a Samster who was only trying to help out his sweetheart who was working as a salesgirl at Clipper hotel in CP? And thus my above suggestion to have a way to reduce the advertisement fees to manageable levels just by doing what they are already doing – and that is to keep on posting good, informative posts which should bring back more participation by others and make SBF less combative.

Quote:
Anyway my views are of a bystander and non related to both sbf management nor bro soi6. I don't like soi 6 environment and have never been to bro soi6's pub because i don't know his pub name nor location. To stifle the forum in collection of money from all business entitles mentioned, firstly the forum must cast the first stone, by collection of money from all businesses mentioned right down all the way to even food businesses. And i can guarantee, everyone if not all will tell u to take their names off the forum.
As above, I do appreciate your measured and rational tone discussing this.
Let us not forget that SBF provides us with a FREE forum to participate in – own choice to participate or not – but IMHO, we must also respect the fact that Boss of course need to make money to keep this FREE forum for us all.

And my main bug-bear is the presence of Crooks who takes advantage of the way SBF lays out its rules to scam others on here. All their clones, all their co-conspirators and acolytes, their stupid gangs and mass zappers – akin to gang-bangers in the ghettos!

I have always admired the cleanliness, order and fairly level playing field of Singapore; I have many fine Singaporean friends, ran a business there, did my share of mongering and have always been impressed by the generally high level of education, intelligence and ethics of the general populace versus say Hong Kong, whose success mostly emanates from the its very cut-throated atmosphere. I came on SBF a few years back and for the longest time I could not figure out why there is such animosity on here – until I figured out that it is all a direct result of a small number of crooks manipulating this forum for their own way of doing their thieving. And worst amongst their crooked ways is to NOT advertise openly and instead convince their prey that they’re just another good guy willing to help out newbies etc.

I strongly believe that we on SBF can do better than this! SBF have grown and matured through so many years - IMHO we owe it to Boss to give our input and suggestions on how to make SBF even better still. I’ve received countless number of PM’s via here as well as other websites wishing me well and to continue – and every time I receive one of these PM’s I feel quite bad as many times they commented that the reason they do so via PM is that they do not dare to come out openly. They know full well that giving me support on the open board will result in them being Mass zapped as have happened to those who did so.

There is no reason why SBF should not parallel the general good repute of Singapore – Just because Geylang, Orchard tower and even Sim Lim square are great places to go to for specific purposes, don’t mean that we need to live there!

Just IMHO
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 31-01-2015 at 06:55 PM.
Old 31-01-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks bro picco..and also Allanooi..
If I wrote those things you guys have written it would not have the correct effect.So thanks again.
I will just post according to forum rules.

I just came back from a visit to several g clubs in Pattaya..M club..Club 4..Kinnaree.

Still full from the food in Kinnaree.
Old 31-01-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks bro picco..and also Allanooi..
If I wrote those things you guys have written it would not have the correct effect.So thanks again.
I will just post according to forum rules.

I just came back from a visit to several g clubs in Pattaya..M club..Club 4..Kinnaree.

Still full from the food in Kinnaree.
Knn , last time you say the clubs up the hill no good!

So .......... how were they?
Old 31-01-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Knn , last time you say the clubs up the hill no good!

So .......... how were they?
Same same..no good..just old farangs hiding from their thai wives or whatever.
Even surveyed Jomtien market bar complex..like a ghost town..hardly a pretty face.
Old 31-01-2015, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Same same..no good..just old farangs hiding from their thai wives or whatever.
Even surveyed Jomtien market bar complex..like a ghost town..hardly a pretty face.
so this coming cny, where u wanna bring me to?
Old 31-01-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
so this coming cny, where u wanna bring me to?
You just stay Soi 6..send girls for you to choose ok..you want cashier..cleaner all have ok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1